Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/16/2011 6:17:00 PM

Best make-up remover that I have ever used! It removes all make-up (mascara, lipsticks, eyeliner, foundation, waterproof- anything!) You only need a small amount, it doesn't sting if it gets in the eyes, and it leaves you feeling fresh. I would say, this has to be one of the best products that Clinique has!

on 9/29/2011 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

OMG, I love this eye remover, I have bought two at a time, and I use it everyday. It is one of the best eye makeup remover and for lips. I have been using it a year almost. Only thing is I wish they would make it a bigger bottle.

on 9/23/2011 12:11:00 AM

Love this, melts the make-up off, does not leave your skin greasy!It removes my mascara on the bottom lashes like a charm! I just have a bit of a hard work trying to remove my mascara on the upper lashes but it's awesome for the rest of the face!Best make-up remover!

on 9/9/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

BEST remover out there. I have sensitive, dry/peely eyelids (occasionally) that this stuff does not irritate at all. I use this with a cotton ball/napkin dipped once with the bottle lightly turned upside down, it removes my UDPP + eyeshadow + Milani Liquif'eye + CG waterproof last blast in ONE swipe.Then I turn my cotton ball over & use the other end for the other eye. I wear Revlon Colorstay/Sally Hansen your skin makeup by Carmindy---two veryy stay put foundations, topped off with Model in a bottle & again this stuff (usually 2 dips now) literally erases all my makeup off effortlessly!

I have even dared to swipe this stuff with a q-tip near my lashes where I tightline & on my waterline (i dont know if this is safe/recommended) but NO problems ever!! This does leave a film of oil behind, but since it takes the day off makeup..I always follow with a shower/cleanser, not that my lazier nights have proven to show any problems.

on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this as a GWP. It does remove my makeup thoroughly, but it leaves an oily residue that gets into my contacts. I really dislike this stuff.

Plain jojoba oil removes my makeup just as well, and despite being oil, doesn't leave the oily residue. I will stick with my jojoba oil!

on 9/5/2011 1:19:00 PM

I have actaully never bought a full size bottle of this. I got a sample bottle with a Clinique bonus and I had decided to give it a try. This stuff is amazing! It takes all my eye makeup off with out irritating my eyes. I have about 3 sample bottles so I'm set for a while but when I run out I think I'm going to buy a full size.

on 8/19/2011 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is amazing. Plain and simple. I used it to remove waterproof mascara last night, and it took it off completely, even after I used my regular makeup remover wipes. The texture is great, and non-irritating. If I used liquid makeup remover often, I would buy this. No doubt.

on 8/18/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Removes all makeup, even the most stubborn. Only I wouldn't repurchase because it irritates my eyes and leaves them feeling oily.

on 8/18/2011 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This make up remover works well for me! I only need a little bit to remove every scrap of makeup although it does leave my eyes a tad greasy which can easily be fised. Will get again

on 8/10/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an awesome eye makeup remover! It takes off eye shadow in one swipe, and its great with mascara too. The only thing I don't like is the oily residue that I have to wipe off, because my skin is oily enough.