Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have only ever used this when Ive recieved the mini versions in free gifts. I LOVE this stuff. It really does dissolve the most waterproof of eye makeup!! Ive just ran out of all my freebies of this so I have ordered myself a full sized! Also, this stuff doesnt irritate my eyes like a lot of removers! Full lippies for that!

as for the reviewers saying about the greasy residue, errrr, do you not wash your face afterwards??????? This isnt cleaning your face, this is removing makeup! You remove makeup, THEN cleanse properly to remove any possible residue and other dirts and oils!!!!!

on 10/16/2011 6:17:00 PM

Best make-up remover that I have ever used! It removes all make-up (mascara, lipsticks, eyeliner, foundation, waterproof- anything!) You only need a small amount, it doesn't sting if it gets in the eyes, and it leaves you feeling fresh. I would say, this has to be one of the best products that Clinique has!

on 9/29/2011 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

OMG, I love this eye remover, I have bought two at a time, and I use it everyday. It is one of the best eye makeup remover and for lips. I have been using it a year almost. Only thing is I wish they would make it a bigger bottle.

on 9/23/2011 12:11:00 AM

Love this, melts the make-up off, does not leave your skin greasy!It removes my mascara on the bottom lashes like a charm! I just have a bit of a hard work trying to remove my mascara on the upper lashes but it's awesome for the rest of the face!Best make-up remover!

on 9/9/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

BEST remover out there. I have sensitive, dry/peely eyelids (occasionally) that this stuff does not irritate at all. I use this with a cotton ball/napkin dipped once with the bottle lightly turned upside down, it removes my UDPP + eyeshadow + Milani Liquif'eye + CG waterproof last blast in ONE swipe.Then I turn my cotton ball over & use the other end for the other eye. I wear Revlon Colorstay/Sally Hansen your skin makeup by Carmindy---two veryy stay put foundations, topped off with Model in a bottle & again this stuff (usually 2 dips now) literally erases all my makeup off effortlessly!

I have even dared to swipe this stuff with a q-tip near my lashes where I tightline & on my waterline (i dont know if this is safe/recommended) but NO problems ever!! This does leave a film of oil behind, but since it takes the day off makeup..I always follow with a shower/cleanser, not that my lazier nights have proven to show any problems.

on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this as a GWP. It does remove my makeup thoroughly, but it leaves an oily residue that gets into my contacts. I really dislike this stuff.

Plain jojoba oil removes my makeup just as well, and despite being oil, doesn't leave the oily residue. I will stick with my jojoba oil!

on 9/5/2011 1:19:00 PM

I have actaully never bought a full size bottle of this. I got a sample bottle with a Clinique bonus and I had decided to give it a try. This stuff is amazing! It takes all my eye makeup off with out irritating my eyes. I have about 3 sample bottles so I'm set for a while but when I run out I think I'm going to buy a full size.

on 8/19/2011 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is amazing. Plain and simple. I used it to remove waterproof mascara last night, and it took it off completely, even after I used my regular makeup remover wipes. The texture is great, and non-irritating. If I used liquid makeup remover often, I would buy this. No doubt.

on 8/18/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Removes all makeup, even the most stubborn. Only I wouldn't repurchase because it irritates my eyes and leaves them feeling oily.

on 8/18/2011 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This make up remover works well for me! I only need a little bit to remove every scrap of makeup although it does leave my eyes a tad greasy which can easily be fised. Will get again