September 22, 2014 | 2043 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by h0neymahal

very pigmented! i love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Very pretty on my fair C2 skin. I probably won't have to repurchase because I barely use any when I apply it to avoid the clown look. Lasts forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 More reviews by meaganjl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is my everyday blush. Don't be intimidated by the brightness of it, because it definitely can be applied more sheer if you choose. Personally, I like to apply it heavy, and it layers so well to create a pretty pink flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Lovethemlashes

This is one of those blushes that goes on as intimidating as it looks in the case. I mean with one swipe it goes on pretty good, with two you've got that dramatic look and three swipes..well you better be going out! It really is a candy pink color! A great blush to have when you're feeling like having a fun & wild night out! It's colors like this that really add to a girls beauty collection!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Dollymix is a blue tone pink, bubblegum colour I would say. Don't be afraid please... its not a bozo the clown look. Its a sheertone shimmer which means when you do apply it won't be very bright or vivid. The pan is deceptive. The MA at MAC was trying to convince me to not get this because I was buying mostly neutrals that day. Yet I was set on getting it even if I'd only wear it once a month. And I'm glad I purchased it, when I do wear Dollymix I go light on everything else. Minimal eyes and lips and let Dollymix do all the work. It is a sheertone that helps when applying because it does go on sheer and you only need a dusting. The shimmer in the pan isn't too much on the face like Super Orgasm which is nutso with glitter. Livens up my face and brightens up everything when I wear it. Super girly, I love it because it does make me look adorable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by margaretshelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush! Total HG! With my coloring, it looks like a true flush rather than looking like a blusher. I put it on the apples of my cheeks with a fluffy brush and then blend toward my temples. This color actually looks better on me than NARS Orgasm b/c the peachiness fights my pinky skin. If you are PPP, Blue Eyes, and Brown hair, try this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Sandy818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Peachy and Coraly tones usually catch my attention but I wanted something different this time. So when the MUA at the MAC store showed me this blush I was skeptical about it. It looked SCARY BRIGHT!!! But when she applied it on me I loved it! It's a nice pink color and its buildable. So if you want a dramatic affect you want a firm hand, but if you just want a nice pink flush then use a light hand and tap the brush a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by hottiecakes

Dollymix is one of those colors that in the packaging look like they can be used by only the bold and more daring characters. Well, at least IMO.
This was actually gifted to me by my best friend. I initially didn't feel like trying it on because of the color and the super heavy pigmentation.

However, currently, it has become a love of mine. What I like to do is mix a small amount of this with a not too shimmery illuminator and a bit of gold pigment on my hands, then take it with a round brush and pop it on the very apple of my cheeks. It gives me such a pretty healthy glow.

So overall, i like this blush. Probably wont repurchase though, the pigmentation helps with it lasting me forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

this blush is just ok now since i'm so inlove with tarte cheek stain..
before tarte.. this was my HG.. i used to really like it..
would recommend it..
color might be super pink but once on my cheeks, it looked awesome..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by iloverazzles95

I looks really really scary in the packaging but it goes on lovely. You can build it up from natural to a bit more dramatic (which i do) and it does make you look like a "dolly" if you plaster it on :) This is my favourite blusher ever XD