MAC Dollymix

4.4

on 3/22/2010 8:58:00 AM

I love this pink blush. It is more pigmented than Benefit's Dandelion and gives my skin a healthy glow with just a light swipe.

on 3/20/2010 9:16:00 PM

I know many gal's love it, but it's just not for me.
I just makes me look ruddy & like I stepped out of the 80's

on 3/12/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am a NC 42. While browsing through MAC blushes at my store I spotted Dollymix, which is a very pretty, barbie looking colour in the pan. I asked the MA if I could try it on.. I never thought such a bright cool toned colour would work on me but it did! It looks like a glowy pink colour on me and makes me look fresh. I use my 187 stippling brush to apply it as I am not a fan of overdone blush and this one is pretty pigmented.

on 3/10/2010 9:41:00 PM

very pigmented! i love this blush!

on 3/9/2010 11:09:00 PM

Very pretty on my fair C2 skin. I probably won't have to repurchase because I barely use any when I apply it to avoid the clown look. Lasts forever!!

This blush is my everyday blush. Don't be intimidated by the brightness of it, because it definitely can be applied more sheer if you choose. Personally, I like to apply it heavy, and it layers so well to create a pretty pink flush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those blushes that goes on as intimidating as it looks in the case. I mean with one swipe it goes on pretty good, with two you've got that dramatic look and three swipes..well you better be going out! It really is a candy pink color! A great blush to have when you're feeling like having a fun & wild night out! It's colors like this that really add to a girls beauty collection!

Dollymix is a blue tone pink, bubblegum colour I would say. Don't be afraid please... its not a bozo the clown look. Its a sheertone shimmer which means when you do apply it won't be very bright or vivid. The pan is deceptive. The MA at MAC was trying to convince me to not get this because I was buying mostly neutrals that day. Yet I was set on getting it even if I'd only wear it once a month. And I'm glad I purchased it, when I do wear Dollymix I go light on everything else. Minimal eyes and lips and let Dollymix do all the work. It is a sheertone that helps when applying because it does go on sheer and you only need a dusting. The shimmer in the pan isn't too much on the face like Super Orgasm which is nutso with glitter. Livens up my face and brightens up everything when I wear it. Super girly, I love it because it does make me look adorable.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I adore this blush! Total HG! With my coloring, it looks like a true flush rather than looking like a blusher. I put it on the apples of my cheeks with a fluffy brush and then blend toward my temples. This color actually looks better on me than NARS Orgasm b/c the peachiness fights my pinky skin. If you are PPP, Blue Eyes, and Brown hair, try this blush!

on 2/20/2010 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Peachy and Coraly tones usually catch my attention but I wanted something different this time. So when the MUA at the MAC store showed me this blush I was skeptical about it. It looked SCARY BRIGHT!!! But when she applied it on me I loved it! It's a nice pink color and its buildable. So if you want a dramatic affect you want a firm hand, but if you just want a nice pink flush then use a light hand and tap the brush a bit.

Top Rated MAC Products