December 22, 2014 | 960 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Up The Amp

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LAWSVP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS LIPSTICK IS GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT! IT MAKES MY SKIN POP AND NOT SO DULL! I AM FILIPINA AND VERY LIGHT AND THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY LOOKING (LOL!) BUT SERIOUSLY I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by maryrangel

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK I RECENTLY BOUGHT IT AND IM IN LOVE WITH IT THIS IS A MUST HAVE ! SINCE I FOUND IT I CANT BELIEVE BEING A LOVER OF PINK AND PURPLE I DIDNT OWN IT BEFORE ITS THAT GOOD !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Okay okay so I went to buy this lipstick based on the reviews here. And since I always wear nudey colours, I thought that this would be something different. OMG! I love it! This colour makes my teeth look whiter and i can't believe I didn't try this earlier.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far one of my favorite lipstick colors! It's a beautiful lavender color that looks amazing with my skin tone! It goes one great and is relatively long lasting as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Brownye20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I was visiting my cuzo last summer n she had this on. I was so feeling it so she brought it for me. Wen I tried it on I did not like it. So I gave it away Shhh... don't tell my cuzo lol. Anyhoo, for some reason this l/s stayed on my mind. So i decide to give it another shot. I brought it n OMG wat was I thinking. This color is gorgeous lol. U can tone it down with Current Lip Liner or Up The Amp even more with She-Zam Dazzle Glass. Love It!!!!.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sooo, I was at the MAC Counter and it was between this and Snob Lipstick. I chose this, but would have liked to have both. I needed this to wear under MAC Lipgelee in MEGA. But looks great on it's own also! I loveeee the texture of this Amplified Creme Lipstick! It's so rich in color. It's yummyyy! I will repurchase when I am out!!

Fourth from left:

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick because my favorite guru had it, I was extremely dissapointed with it! Its waaayyyy to purple It looks nice on Latoya lucket in the Regret video but horrible on me, this color would look nice on women with darker skin tones like nc40 n above

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Tlcorey86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very pretty pinkish-purple color. It def makes a statement on darker skin tones like myself but i'll wear anything thats just me, so wear if you dare lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently B2M'ed from this little baby. I have been dreaming of a beautiful purpley pink lippie that will look good on my cool skintone and I am really glad to say that I found it. I love how it can be layered for a more dramatic color or can be applied in just one swipe for a really pretty, soft look as well. Went out to dinner with this one the first night I had it and the waitress couldn't hardly take her eyes off of it. It is such a beautiful color! I paired it up with MAC Magenta lip liner, for good measure. Gorgeous combination.
I've recently started getting into different colors (took me a long time to realize MAC had more interesting colors out there than Viva Glam V, which used to be my go-to standard.) This is such a great lipstick to add to my collection of Amplified Cremes, which are my favorite finish that MAC offers. I am very impressed with this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this. I am nc40-nc42. Ive been looking for that perfect " weird colored lipstick " This looks HOT! I can rub it in w my finger for a modern lipstain look or put in on w a brush for a really dramatic look. Need to try it. It looks intimidating in the tube but applies just as you want it. Sheer or dramatic.