April 18, 2014 | 1352 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by breebree89

Love this color. It's a great pink with a hint of peach in it. I like wearing it to give my lips a pop of color when the rest of my m/u is more subtle. The only con is that it's a bit drying, but that's nothing a moisturizing primer/chapstick can't solve. Overall this is a great lipstick so I definitely recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lilmzviet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really like this color. It's my first lipstick ever..and to look on an Asian skin color like mine is wow because I've been having trouble finding colors that complement my skintone. It's a neutral pink a nd it's so wearable and cute. Good for everyday..good formula. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my pigmented lips makes it hard for most lipstick colors/formulas to cover them but still look natural, and this is perfect. it's moisturising, scentless, flavorless, no shimmer/glitter. a perfectly natural pink with a little bit of peach. hg for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by boliy

nice color,softy creamy,fine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was in Shopper's today just browsing and saw these going for $3.99! I remember reading the reviews on this lipstick and how it was reminiscent of Audrey's lipstick in Breakfast at Tiffany's so I had to try it out. It is a very lovely pink lipstick with a touch of coral to it. I was surprised at it's creaminess because I have notoriously dry lips that constantly need some form of moisture. I can wear this lipstick without priming my lips with balm, which is a small feat in itself, as most lipsticks dry my lips out, even some HE ones.

I must say that on my lips it looks nothing like the picture in this review. When applied straight from the bullet on my pigmented pink/mauve lips it is an opaque warm pink, not sheer like in the picture above.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by anavera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a 2 for 1 sale, and I'm inlove with the color, i was afraid it'd look too bubblegum pink on me, but it's a gorgeous pink very rosey natural

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hate the feel of revlon lippies, but if you can get over that and don't mind it being kinda drying the colors are lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one my first lipsticks ever, and it's still a favorite. It's a pretty pinky coraly color that's extremely flattering on my NC35 skin tone. It can brighten up my whole face and give me the classic pink lip, even with my pigmented lips. This lipstick has no shimmer, but it has a shine, which I love. It's also really moisturizing, which is really important since I have dry lips. The pigmentation and creamyness is also really nice since it goes on opaque and doesn't feel heavy or dry at all. It lasts for a few hours, and fades really evenly. Even if I have flaky lips, this doesn't accentuate the flakiness, which is another plus. Overall, I love everything about this lipstick!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

This is my new favorite lipstick! It's so gorgeous. It's a very very pretty pink that looks natural on my lips. I love it. It gives just enough color to make your lips pop but at the same time won't look like paint. I love it. Texture is great as well, not drying and lasts all day today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipstick is pink with a slight hint of orange to it. I love the color and am thrilled to find a pink that looks good on me (red hair and pink lipstick are tough to pull off). The formulation is great (creamy, no shimmer/sparkles) and the price is very affordable.