November 23, 2014 | 1113 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by petrene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have always like pink,peachy and orange shades from Shu uemera and Clarins for my medium shade fair asian skin.But,thought of trying out a nude colour,while doesn't make me look dull & pale at the same time.I saw this colour in drugstore and kind of love its nude pink colour.No regret and I am happy it did not add on to my many left behind lipsticks!! Never thought I could wear a nice nude pink,yet is fresh and doesnt wash off my complexion at the same time.This is my HG when I want to look natural with my flawless complexion,sweet blusher & dark thick eyeliners.

I didnt rank it as 4-5 lippie cos found it really dry or matt for my chappy lips.But,i still love the colour vy much till today..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is a must have shade for me. I have warm toned NC 30 skin and this looks soo naturally pretty on me. It is a light warm muted pink. The texture is very creamy and glides on and the finish is a sheen like a Mac cream sheen l/s. I find it hard to wear a lot of light pinks b/c it usually too cool n clashes w/ my warm base but this is super wearable. The color is very similar to Flirt Tint-a-Licioius in Flashy but not as bright.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a warm pink. Not a cool pink. Just thought I had to clarify that. Recently I bought a MAC lipstick called 'Please Me'. On the same day I bought 'Pink in the Afternoon.' When I came home I realized, "Uh oh. I think I bought dupes." They look very similar in the tube but upon application, 'Please Me' is more gritty, whereas 'Pink in the Afternoon' is so creamy. Also, 'Please Me' is more of a light dusty rose. 'Pink in the Afternoon' is a touch darker and a touch warmer. 'Pink in the Afternoon' was how I hoped 'Please Me' would turn out. NC 20's rejoice! I found the perfect light pink.

18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I have always been interested in this lipstick, as Revlon does not bring in a lot of pink lipsticks into my country. However every time I applied this (which is the pinkest shade available) on my hand, it appears very orange. Recently I purchased it, and was happy it was more of pink rather than just flat orange upon application. The pink looks very sweet, almost pink orange, is subtle and does not wash my pale complexion out. It is not overly white, which can look very unnatural. It is relatively cheap, has no strange smell and does not dry out my lips. Only gripe is that , I wished it was more matte. Because currently the color just seems to just sit on my dry lip flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by margobabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

revlon pink in the afternoon is my holy grail lipcolor. The cream lipcolor is amazing. really smooth and moisturizing. Im on my 2nd tube. I mostly love revlon lipsticks so this is no suprise to me.Im a mac addict but i will gladly take more tubes of this. Its the perfect pink, not too bright and not too opaque. amazing. def purchasing a few more tubes of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Dragoness57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gorgeous color; smooth application; great price.

Because it's very creamy, I didn't expect to last that long, but it still held up pretty well.

The pink isn't too bright or obnoxious, but not too subtle either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by princess101

This is the color that I wanted MAC's Ever Hip to be on my lips. It is a peachy-pink creme lipstick, with no shimmer or frost. The lipstick glides effortlessly on the lips and is moisturizing. I took one lippie off because I don't care for the cheapo looking black/gold tube, but the clear-top cap is a plus and it does fit tightly, compared to Rimmel or Maybelline lipsticks. Price paid was $3.99 CDN on sale at Real Canadian Superstore, but retails for $9.99 regularly.

This was my first lipstick from the superlustrous line and I've since gone back for 3 more shades to try. I only wish I found this in the summer months, as it would make a great spring/summer shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by capucino911

This is the first lipstick I have ever fell in love with. It's very creamy. And the color is very great. I have a tan/medium skin tone and have difficulty finding the right pink lipstick and this is it! It creates a natural pink and definitely will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by olabisi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very cool, pretty pink color.i do not agree with those who say its only for 'younger people' .i believe anybody of any age can rock any lip color.its the condition of the lips and application technique that matters.the 'older set' should not be sentenced to dark,boring lipsticks.
Back to the review,this lasts long,is a little drying,and flakes, may need a gloss,and a good primer.i still give it a five as i enjoy wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first non-nude lipstick. Since my look is always the natural look, I always avoid buying anything that was too colourful. But Walmart had Relvon lippies on sale for under $5 (which is the cheapest make-up is gonna get in Canada) I picked this up because I bought out all the natural shades that I wanted already. I absolutely LOVE it. The pink is not too obnoxious and looks very natural, but you can still tell you are wearing something. The formula is moist and applies amazing. Hands down to all Revlon lipsticks, the packaging and the smell is always the best in drugstore world.