Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

4.2

on 11/17/2010 9:31:00 PM

Pretty pink. no frost. brightens my face. i use with a spice lipliner and pink afterglow gloss from revlon. very pretty.

on 11/7/2010 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this product. Glides on smoothly, quite creamy and moisterising. Good colour pay off and it lasts a good few hours. It doesn't have a horrible smell or taste, doesn't really have a taste to be honest, or if there is a taste it is faint.
Love the colour. A really pretty, light pink. Very wearable. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I will repurchase this forever. Definite HG product for me.

on 10/27/2010 8:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've never been a lipstick or lipgloss type, I usually just have my chapstick. This is my first lipstick ever so I can't compare it to other brands.
However at work, when there isn't much to do I usually wander around the makeup section (which isn't too big) and this really caught my eye.
I was going to buy a colorburst one at first, since I've heard really good things about them, but the shimmer kind of turned me off. Instead I settled for this one and I definitely do not regret it.
I love the colour, it's perfect for my skintone! My lips aren't that pigmented in the first place, so this is the perfect pink.
I can't say much about staying power, because nothing ever stays on my lips long. It lasts me around 3 hours before I notice the colour completely gone when I set it with a gloss (also from Revlon), but around 2-2.5 hours if I just use it alone.
I don't usually wear it alone though, because it does kind of accentuate the wrinkles on my lips.
Still overall I'd still repurchase, and I'll probably be checking out the rest of Revlon's lipsticks!!

on 10/27/2010 12:39:00 AM

I have always like pink,peachy and orange shades from Shu uemera and Clarins for my medium shade fair asian skin.But,thought of trying out a nude colour,while doesn't make me look dull & pale at the same time.I saw this colour in drugstore and kind of love its nude pink colour.No regret and I am happy it did not add on to my many left behind lipsticks!! Never thought I could wear a nice nude pink,yet is fresh and doesnt wash off my complexion at the same time.This is my HG when I want to look natural with my flawless complexion,sweet blusher & dark thick eyeliners.

I didnt rank it as 4-5 lippie cos found it really dry or matt for my chappy lips.But,i still love the colour vy much till today..

on 10/26/2010 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a must have shade for me. I have warm toned NC 30 skin and this looks soo naturally pretty on me. It is a light warm muted pink. The texture is very creamy and glides on and the finish is a sheen like a Mac cream sheen l/s. I find it hard to wear a lot of light pinks b/c it usually too cool n clashes w/ my warm base but this is super wearable. The color is very similar to Flirt Tint-a-Licioius in Flashy but not as bright.

on 10/16/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a warm pink. Not a cool pink. Just thought I had to clarify that. Recently I bought a MAC lipstick called 'Please Me'. On the same day I bought 'Pink in the Afternoon.' When I came home I realized, "Uh oh. I think I bought dupes." They look very similar in the tube but upon application, 'Please Me' is more gritty, whereas 'Pink in the Afternoon' is so creamy. Also, 'Please Me' is more of a light dusty rose. 'Pink in the Afternoon' is a touch darker and a touch warmer. 'Pink in the Afternoon' was how I hoped 'Please Me' would turn out. NC 20's rejoice! I found the perfect light pink.

on 10/16/2010 12:28:00 AM

I have always been interested in this lipstick, as Revlon does not bring in a lot of pink lipsticks into my country. However every time I applied this (which is the pinkest shade available) on my hand, it appears very orange. Recently I purchased it, and was happy it was more of pink rather than just flat orange upon application. The pink looks very sweet, almost pink orange, is subtle and does not wash my pale complexion out. It is not overly white, which can look very unnatural. It is relatively cheap, has no strange smell and does not dry out my lips. Only gripe is that , I wished it was more matte. Because currently the color just seems to just sit on my dry lip flakes.

on 10/14/2010 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

revlon pink in the afternoon is my holy grail lipcolor. The cream lipcolor is amazing. really smooth and moisturizing. Im on my 2nd tube. I mostly love revlon lipsticks so this is no suprise to me.Im a mac addict but i will gladly take more tubes of this. Its the perfect pink, not too bright and not too opaque. amazing. def purchasing a few more tubes of this.

on 10/11/2010 3:43:00 PM

Gorgeous color; smooth application; great price.

Because it's very creamy, I didn't expect to last that long, but it still held up pretty well.

The pink isn't too bright or obnoxious, but not too subtle either.

on 9/29/2010 11:43:00 PM

This is the color that I wanted MAC's Ever Hip to be on my lips. It is a peachy-pink creme lipstick, with no shimmer or frost. The lipstick glides effortlessly on the lips and is moisturizing. I took one lippie off because I don't care for the cheapo looking black/gold tube, but the clear-top cap is a plus and it does fit tightly, compared to Rimmel or Maybelline lipsticks. Price paid was $3.99 CDN on sale at Real Canadian Superstore, but retails for $9.99 regularly.

This was my first lipstick from the superlustrous line and I've since gone back for 3 more shades to try. I only wish I found this in the summer months, as it would make a great spring/summer shade.

Popular Lipsticks