July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by twirlingswirlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have tried countless drugstore mascaras and although some provide length and others volume they all weigh my lashes down making them lose their curl. Curl is the most important thing I look for in a mascara and this one does not disappoint, it holds the curl all day and despite it being a waterproof formula I find it washes off effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by purplemonkeygirl

Currently one of my fave mascaras. I like this better than Lancome Hypnose. I use with Dior Lash Pumping serum and it looks like I have falsies on. Doesn't clump and makes lashes really full and long. They really are soft too. I just recently tried Jordana and think the two are VERY similar, except the Jordana isn't waterproof. Both are awesome mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by cherrycordial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the mascara I always come back to. I'm a mascara junkie and I'm always looking at new ones. This one is the only one I have bought more than once. It holds curl when I can actually get some of my lashes to curl, and it's not too "fake" looking. I didn't give it a five because I still don't know if it's my HG- I will probably never know!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lenny14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. :( When I first tried it on it felt sooo nice, like really soft and feathery, almost like I was wearing any mascara but it held my curl and made my lashes look better than normal but not fully dramatic. Just really natural. But it smudges like crazy! I came home after a full day of wearing this and looked in the mirror and WHAM massive panda eyes. :( unfortunately, I will not buy this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It builds up nicely without being clumpy or spidery. It leaves the lashes soft and doesn't smudge. I do scraple a lot off the brush before applying but that's because I like to do really thin coats. It doesn't do anything dramatic. It's your lashes just longer, darker and better. It pulls everything together without being obvious.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lauran333

this is one of if not my fav mascara. i use this everyday cause its waterproof and reasonable to get off. its gives me the perfect length and does not make my lashes stick together and clump. this separates and lengthens beautifully great for everyday.
pros:
pretty black colour
build able
not clumpy
lengthening
separates

cons:
moderate volume

i would defo buy this again and its my go to mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ballet7xx

my eyelashes are straight so an eyelash curler and a waterproof mascara are certainly necessary for me. this mascara holds the curl of my lashes for a reasonable amount of time and makes them look darker, longer and thicker. it isn't too messy to apply as i have definitely experienced with other mascaras that have a thick brush. i would definitely recommend this mascara for those who also have straight lashes. i'm trying to think of any negative things to say about this, but i don't think there are any.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I decided to try this since I have had good experiences with Maybelline mascaras. I love the colossal and I also liked the lash stiletto. I found that both of those actually have a weird scent, and the full 'n' soft is not an exception. It smells insane. It actually reminds me of an autobody shop. Like gasoline and new car mixed together. Besides the smell, the mascara itself seems too dry. I am living abroad right now, so it could be that its a really old tube or something like that.

As far was what it did for my lashes, I felt that the mascara was not terrible, but really not that effective. It didn't seem to add volume, but it did separate my lashes and make them look longer. Also, I like that it leaves your lashes feeling soft. It really doesn't look or feel like you have mascara on. I think this stuff is fine for when you don't want to make it look like you have makeup on, because it does give subtle definition without clumping or making it look like you are wearing tons of mascara. But, really I am just going to use it because I am too lazy to return it. I don't see a need to repurchase it since it doesn't do much. For reference my favorite mascara right now is Jordana Best lash extreme. It is seriously amazing, and I have yet to find a mascara that gives me longer or more voluminous lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!!!!!!! I have tried a lot of mascaras and found them either clumpy or weighing down my lashes. This gives me nice length and separates my lashes very evenly. I have used both waterproof and original and think they both work very well, but i prefer the waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've finally found a drugstore mascara I like. Most are too clumpy or runny or flaky, with horrible bruses that do nothing for the lashes. Full 'N Soft is none of these things. The formula is very light, it wasn't even thick on the first application. The brush has a lot of tiny bristles that actually help to seperate the lashes, not clumping them together like most DS mascaras. I've had no problems with it transferring or smudging,either. A good waterproof formula that stays, and washes off easily with makeup remover,
A very decent price on it's own (around $7 USD), and there are always sales to be found. Full 'N Soft will always be in my collection.