September 21, 2014 | 1983 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a bad mascara. For me, this mascara provided just enough volume with a bit of length. It wasn't over the top, but it did me justice. The waterproof formula does work. I would suggest to take off any eyeliner and/or mascara not waterproof prior to putting on this mascara to prevent raccoon eyes. There are times when I've worn this to the pool/beach and I discovered I had raccoon eyes but it wasn't from this mascara...thank goodness. Also, this mascara definitely provides a "soft" texture after application. I do not feel my lashes are "crunchy." It's also very easy to take this mascara off! Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to take to the beach because I never go without mascara. Loved it. Good staying power, and two coats kept my lashes long, dark, defined. I love makeup butmy everyday standard is pared down: just mascara, tinted moisturizer, and a bit of lip color. This is perfect for summer days that involve the pool or beach.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by stephytu

Great mascara if you're going for a natural look. Unfortunately I have very ugly eyelashes :( Not long and curly at all so a lot of the dramatic mascaras make me look...dumb. But this mascara is great! You can layer it up to make it darker and it NEVER clumps!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lilyofthevalley47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overhyped. I have straight Asian lashes that will stay if curled and used with the right mascara (waterproof, usually) but this mascara brought my lashes down. Not to a complete non-curl but a flattened curl. Did barely anything for length and volume was so-so. I thought I was into natural lashes until this lol I have come to realize that the bigger the lashes the better. Would definitely not repurchase. Good thing its time is up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by twirlingswirlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have tried countless drugstore mascaras and although some provide length and others volume they all weigh my lashes down making them lose their curl. Curl is the most important thing I look for in a mascara and this one does not disappoint, it holds the curl all day and despite it being a waterproof formula I find it washes off effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by purplemonkeygirl

Currently one of my fave mascaras. I like this better than Lancome Hypnose. I use with Dior Lash Pumping serum and it looks like I have falsies on. Doesn't clump and makes lashes really full and long. They really are soft too. I just recently tried Jordana and think the two are VERY similar, except the Jordana isn't waterproof. Both are awesome mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by cherrycordial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the mascara I always come back to. I'm a mascara junkie and I'm always looking at new ones. This one is the only one I have bought more than once. It holds curl when I can actually get some of my lashes to curl, and it's not too "fake" looking. I didn't give it a five because I still don't know if it's my HG- I will probably never know!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lenny14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. :( When I first tried it on it felt sooo nice, like really soft and feathery, almost like I was wearing any mascara but it held my curl and made my lashes look better than normal but not fully dramatic. Just really natural. But it smudges like crazy! I came home after a full day of wearing this and looked in the mirror and WHAM massive panda eyes. :( unfortunately, I will not buy this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It builds up nicely without being clumpy or spidery. It leaves the lashes soft and doesn't smudge. I do scraple a lot off the brush before applying but that's because I like to do really thin coats. It doesn't do anything dramatic. It's your lashes just longer, darker and better. It pulls everything together without being obvious.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lauran333

this is one of if not my fav mascara. i use this everyday cause its waterproof and reasonable to get off. its gives me the perfect length and does not make my lashes stick together and clump. this separates and lengthens beautifully great for everyday.
pros:
pretty black colour
build able
not clumpy
lengthening
separates

cons:
moderate volume

i would defo buy this again and its my go to mascara