July 30, 2014 | 1617 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupsweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this foundation! I have super acne prone skin, but wasnt really looking for something to clear up acne, just something that wont give me acne! This is great! I have Salicylic Acid in a couple of my acne treatments, and it has worked very well for me! I have been using this foundation for a couple weeks now, and so far NO BREAKOUTS!!!! I have pretty dry skin, so I was worried this might dry me out, but it actually is a little bit dewey. I love the packaging. I just love pumps. Period. I wish every product would have a pump. This is probablly light/medium-medium/full? I havent tried "building" it yet, but I dont think that would be a problem. In love <3 Would for sure recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sugarcheri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I switched to this foundation because I needed something to control my breakouts-- this really does the trick! I usually use the lightest shades of foundation, but I found "buff" was better than the ivory for me. It wasn't too pink (as pale foundations often are) and is a great match to my skintone. My only caveat is that it can be a bit flaky and doesn't have any spf, but I find it helps if I apply it right after my sunscreen. I really like the new pump! All-in-all, I can definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My mom and I bought this on sale and liked it. It's the only makeup I own that's close to my skin tone and looks natural. I'm very pale but when I do swatches on my wrist and go outside this one tends to be the least visible out of all of my drugstore foundations. I think this controls oil, I'm dry but my forehead can get a little shiny and this takes care of it without powder. I apply it really lightly, like a dollop on your index finger, warm it up in my hands, and then pat it on. I like that it's a little dewy and I don't look like I'm wearing a mask. I don't think it hurts my skin but I'm not sure it really helps it. This is my second time buying this product, I've tried everything from the drugstore and this is my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is just okay. The lightest shade is slightly too dark and yellow for me, but I use less than a pump, so it doesn't matter that much. Likes: Like I said, this has a pump, which I really like. It helps me control the amount I want to use. Also, my skin is pretty oily and this is decent at keeping the oilies at bay. I like that it has salicylic acid. Dislikes: It doesn't really seem to affect my acne one way or the other. Like I said earlier, it's not the best color match. Also, it doesn't make my skin look particularly smooth. Overall, it's an okay product for a pretty good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by PolinaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation ! Makes my skin look flawless and the color Sand matches my skin perfectly , I'm NC 25 in Mac so sand is my exact match. Feels lightweight and super blend able

Lasts all day long and doesn't get oily !! Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by StaceyBoo328

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I have tried so many different drugstore foundations and I do think this has turned out to be my favorite. I do get acne and I wouldn't say that it completely clears up my skin, but I do think this has helped get control of my acne. I am in the color 200 Buff and it matches my skin perfectly. The new packaging comes with a pump. I've never had the luck of having a foundation with a pump, but I am so thankful for it. It makes for an easier application because I can limit the amount that comes out of the bottle and don't have to worry about spilling it everywhere. This is not a full coverage foundation but it is very buildable. I use this with a concealer and it covers my skin problems. I have tried this with powder and it can get cakey if you overdo the powder, but other than that it works well with powder over it. There is a line of clear complexion powder as well by Almay, but I have no purchased it because I still have other powders I need to finish up. Overall, I think this is my favorite foundation that I have tried. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but Almay's make up is very healthy and safe for my sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation and I would recommend it to friends:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by GinaChan96

Ok first of all let me just put out there that i have bought this product for the 3rd time now!!!I bought it in Sand 260 and it totally matched my skin tone!!!!I apply this foundation with my ecotools foundation brush and it is just amazing!!!Its has Medium/Buildable covarage!!Those days when i need more coverage ill just apply a bit more and it wont look cakey!!It will only look cakey if i apply too much of my Maybelline Fit Me powder!!Anyways this product is great!!It does not break me out!!And it controls my combonation skin very well...i have a little bit more oily skin then normal!! Anyways AMAZING PRODUCT!!!Although in Puerto Rico this product has not come out with the pump yet so iwe still have the old packeging sadly....the packeging that we have is the twist of top that you have to pour out the product...its really messy but i clean my make up tools and makeup every other day so i guess its fine!!!Anyways i cant wait for the new packeging to come out in Puerto Rico!!!Freaking ove this product andi hope that almay never discontinues it cuz ill go crazy if they do!!xD

The price its kinda pricey....I bought the first 2 at walgreens where it was for 11.99 and the 3rd one that i have right now i bought it at walmart for 10.99 so yeah...like a dollar difference so ill buy now at walmart since i can atleast save myself an extra dollar!!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though I have oily acne prone skin, I still dont like using mu with sa, it dries my skin out. I chose buff but its neutral against my very yellow skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaNicole17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this product for about 2 years now, so i don't know why I haven't written a review yet! I have tried many foundations and nothing compares to this one! I have gone swimming in this, used it as stage makeup, been in the rain, and it stays in place!! Yet it is not hard to get off if you have a good cleansing face wash. It controls oil quite well and does not make me breakout. And they just added a pump to this, so once I'm done with my bottle I will purchase the new pump version! Great product, can wear for casual day time or for night time activities too! =) Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, I've been on another foundation binge lately, and this was one of the foundations I decided to try. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and figured after the research I'd done there was a good chance this would work for me. I'm pale, but the shade "Buff" is perfect for me as I do not have pink undertones. (Do you hear me world? Not every fair person is tinted PINK!!!!!!!!!!) Anywho, this has no coverage and managed to make my skin look dry. How that happens, I have no idea, but there it is. I washed it off immediately after the times I applied it, thinking maybe a different method would give better results. Nope! I wouldn't repurchase even if I were paid to. Which I wont be.