September 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by s721

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great serum. I feel it honestly changed my skin, and reduced breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by alka13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The only serum which works for my sensitive skin and actually improves it. Miracles do not happen, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Cinmin

This gave me a huge Easter Egg on my chin! Haven't had a zit for a long time. It gave me one swollen, deep, large cyst right in the middle of my chin. Got it as a GWP--thankfully I didn't buy it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by RuthF

I had been looking forward to feeling I was old enough to use this 'wonder product'. I finally bought some and used it faithfully every night for four months... and saw no improvement in my 'starting-to-look-tired-and-ageing' skin at all. It felt nice to apply, smelt nice and certainly didnt seem to do any harm, but overall I'm really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ivylee612

I use it day and night. LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by samairas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never write comments about a product, but am writing this especially for acne prone ladies to be aware that this may cause you to break out badly!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one product that I cannot live without. It is part of my nightly regime and I also put it on during the day on certain parts of my face (I have combination skin). I have been using this for more than a year and I find that it is helpful in managing breakouts on my face. You have to dab it on at once to help prevent pimples from getting worse.

Left on the face overnight, you wake up with softer and more supple skin. The consistency is not too runny and not too thick so it is easily absorbed by the skin. You can apply it to your face using the dropper and I usually use around 7-10 drops all over my face.

Right now, I am already on my second bottle (I bought the larger one already) and I hope it lasts for more than a year. While expensive, I think it's a good investment since it helps you take care of your skin. When I bought this, I also received a GWP and a lot of freebies, so it was a good value :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

Update: I tried this for the second time (I got it as a gift this time). The product has been re-branded and apparently the formula was enhanced... I still don't get anything out of this product. I have talked to several Estee Lauder counter girls and all swear that it reduces wrinkles, gets red of scars, helps with acne and moisturizes, but as someone acne prone, I think there are better products out there. I would say that before buying, get a sample at the counter (they always have them). Use it for two weeks and if you do not see results invest elsewhere, things do not get better with prolonged use...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this after reading the reviews. I must say that it is not a bad product but I just didn't get the wow factor. It is pretty expensive for a serum and apparently the formula is quite similar to
Clinique's Laser Repair-ware, which is half the price. The serum is very moisturizing but has done nothing else for my complexion. In addition the moisture is easily washed away the next morning, so I really don't feel that this serum is doing much to "improve" how my skin works, which I think is what a good skin care product does... I have replaced this serum with Fresh's Seaberry oil and I feel it works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by outofherhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for 25 years. I am always told what nice/pretty skin I have. I am not sure if it is worth the price, or if it contains anything at all that will help with aging, companies make such extraordinary claims, and we as the consumer are pretty much left to sort through what little proven information they give us.

I have worried that possibly there is something better out there for me. I have and am always researching the next best thing. I never find it. So I just went on vacation without it, it is the first time I can recall not using it, now that I am over 40. After 2 and half weeks I could tell my skin was not quite the same. It was dryer for one thing. It just started not looking as nice, I couldn't wait to start using it again. So, yes, I would recommend it. Not that I think it works miracles, but used early enough and steady enough I do believe it is what has kept my skin looking so nice all these years.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by goodbadugly

Even though I find the serum a pretty good revamp on anyones skincare regimen, i thinks it's a pricey revamp compared to other products cheaper and just as well formulated and beneficial to your skin.
Didn't make that a big difference on my skin but I believe that it may work to a lot of people.