December 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this product years ago and decided to repurchase last weekend. When I applied, my cheeks and nose flushed bright red. I do have rosacea but I've never had an immediate flushing reaction like that before. So I washed it off and applied Metrogel by itself. I tried it again the next day to be sure and same reaction. I have no idea what ingredient would have caused it but it's going back to the store. Bummer!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really works to help fade my acne scars and soothe my skin whenever I get sunburn. It 's also enough to be used as moisturizer at night since I have oily skin. It absorbs your skin well without making it feel greasy. Its pricey but a great serum for maintaining clearer and smoother complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Cmd2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This just doesn't work well with my sensitive skin. It managed to both suck every last bit of moisture out of my skin, AND broke me out into a rash of small pimples everywhere (even on my cheeks) that do not seem to want to heal. It turned what used to be good skin (that I thought maybe just needed a small boost) into a complete mess. I think retinol in any form is just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by s721

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great serum. I feel it honestly changed my skin, and reduced breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by alka13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The only serum which works for my sensitive skin and actually improves it. Miracles do not happen, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Cinmin

This gave me a huge Easter Egg on my chin! Haven't had a zit for a long time. It gave me one swollen, deep, large cyst right in the middle of my chin. Got it as a GWP--thankfully I didn't buy it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by RuthF

I had been looking forward to feeling I was old enough to use this 'wonder product'. I finally bought some and used it faithfully every night for four months... and saw no improvement in my 'starting-to-look-tired-and-ageing' skin at all. It felt nice to apply, smelt nice and certainly didnt seem to do any harm, but overall I'm really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ivylee612

I use it day and night. LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by samairas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never write comments about a product, but am writing this especially for acne prone ladies to be aware that this may cause you to break out badly!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one product that I cannot live without. It is part of my nightly regime and I also put it on during the day on certain parts of my face (I have combination skin). I have been using this for more than a year and I find that it is helpful in managing breakouts on my face. You have to dab it on at once to help prevent pimples from getting worse.

Left on the face overnight, you wake up with softer and more supple skin. The consistency is not too runny and not too thick so it is easily absorbed by the skin. You can apply it to your face using the dropper and I usually use around 7-10 drops all over my face.

Right now, I am already on my second bottle (I bought the larger one already) and I hope it lasts for more than a year. While expensive, I think it's a good investment since it helps you take care of your skin. When I bought this, I also received a GWP and a lot of freebies, so it was a good value :)