November 26, 2014 | 1831 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by angel_cosmos

I love this! A really tiny lil pea-size lathers into a thick foam for your face. ^_^

I have sensitive combo-acne prone (oily t-zone / dry cheeks) skin and do not break out!

I bought this on sale and stocked up! Contact me as I'd be happy to share the love for $35 cdn (no tax).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by grayblued

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in LOVE with this cleanser! I have acne prone oily skin, this cleanser helped brighten complexion and doesnt make my skin break out. Does an excellent job taking off make up. I first got it as a sample, I loved it so much I bought it right away. This is better than any other cleanser I have used. Best cleanser ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 3:35:00 AM More reviews by haemisphere

This cleanser does a good job in taking off my makeup, but it does leave a little bit behind (which I can tell when I use my toner with a cotton pad). I like how it is gentle and does not feel harsh. You only need to use a pea amount to get a big amount of foam. I think mine lasted me about a year!

I don't know if my skin has gotten any lighter from using it, but I would like to think that way.

If you have money, go ahead and buy this. As for me, I will keep using this (even though I don't like the price) because I can't find any other cleanser to replace it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because I was trying the Lucent line and I read that you're supposed to try the entire whitening line if you want to show any whitening results. The foam is good - it does the job of cleaning but it's nothing special. Again, it didn't harm my skin but it didn't do much more than that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2007 3:30:00 AM More reviews by lucy828

It is good.. After I washed, it felt really brighten and clean...I do know, Shiseido white lucent system are good for me. Except for the night lotion, I bought the wrong product.After I used for 3 days every night, my face havd a few acne..So I droped it away. Finally, I changed to GEL,that is really nice.Absorb really fast!!! Better than night lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by imnangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best cleansing foam in the world..It makes my skin squeaky clean w/o drying me out. Like everyone in here, I would say u just need a tiny bit and it foams up very nicely..and thats how it lasts for so long i bought it 7 months back and right now its not even half empty(honestly) i use it twice daily..i dont know about the whitening properties but it does brighten me up..all in all i really like it, my whole skin care regimen is from white lucent now....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 2:30:00 AM More reviews by joonjooni

I got a couple samples of this from buying at a Shiseido counter a few months ago. I recently started using this in conjunction with my DHC Deep Cleansing Oil instead of Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, and I absolutely love it! It takes less than a pea-sized amount to lather up to a thick, luxurious foam and washes off very easily. My skin is left clean and glowing. The scent is very pleasant, too. I haven't been using this long enough to judge its whitening properties (nor have I enough samples left to judge it accurately), but I'll be buying the full size bottle soon, and I can only hope it whitens as well as it cleans.

EDIT 9/28/07: Well, I've had the full-sized bottle for a couple weeks now, and I still absolutely love this cleansing foam - my skin is so glowy and beautiful now, I don't think I'll ever change cleansers. I actually look forward to washing my face at night - a pump of cleansing oil followed by this cleanser makes for the perfect cleansing regimen.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by wawaisland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Foam condition: just need small amount to make foams
Fragrance: not too strong
Texture: Creamy

I have used their Gentle Cleansing Foam which takes off most of my makeup and other residues; so I figured that this might be a similar product and on top of that it has brightening affect that I wanted.

It does foam really well. You just need to use a tiny pea size amount to clean your face. But after using it for about a week, I had to stop. The cleanser did not take off my makeup as much as the Gentle Cleanser did. When I applied my toner after after washing my face, the cotton pad picked up the left over makeup residues and other dirts from my face. I guess perhaps the brigtening ingredients might overpower the other effective cleansing substances in the product but overall, this product was not as effective as I hoped.
Had to return it at the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by randma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good cleaner for normal to oily skin. It can remove makeup, sunblock as well, so I don't need a separate makeup remover. I have pretty oily skin, and this cleanser work well on me; no dry feeling afterward.
A little bit pricey, but only a little bit can make lot of foam. A tube can last for long.
I use it with the White Lucent Softener-Light. I really can see the whitening effect

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by chunai0322

it really makes my skin brighter... all my skin care products are from this line.. love them..