August 20, 2014 | 1737 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by viridiann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive eyes and this product made my eyes feel like burning, they became red after few minutes wearing this foundation, and I didn't find a perfect shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by andrea127wv2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was searching up and down the isles and chose this product based on color selection, price and easiest way to choose correct shade. I always worry that I'm choosing the wrong shade. This product had the cards you hold over your skin to match your shade, they ALSO have an advertised app/website quiz posted with their line. This quiz helps you determine if you need your shade in Warm, cool or neutral undertones. I first chose the color I thought was my match and then took their quiz. I had to choose between the two and purchased the product shade I was given via the quiz. upon first use, o was a little disappointed. It goes on very dry and kinda of gritty like...not painful, just not what I'm used to. I didn't like it on my bate skin, so with my next application, I used a bb cream primer and then used this over top. I am in LOVE! It looks very natural and healthy, not to mention the foundations consistency "stays put". no more bleeding into the hairline, no more buildup in the eyebrows and NO jaw line! This is definitely my new favorite!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Appears to be a good selection of colors for a drugstore brand but there is something that feels unpleasant to me when I put this on a dry gritty texture (I believe it contains some "dry" oils) makes it awkward to spread and almost abrasive. Take into consideration I have dry sensitive skin and am older-- may feel fine for young people with normal or oily skin. I have tried almost all the lightest colors and no matter which one I used I develop a dull almost gray pallor after a certain amount of time and areas of flakiness. If I use a moisturizer the coverage just fades away very quickly. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by erica5574

I completely love this product, I am a foundation junkie, I have over like 15 different foundation from low to high end and I can easily say that this is one of my favourite foundations. it was easy to find the perfect match, it doesn't get oily or make me break out, this is a holy grail foundation!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation left me amazed. I normally use the Covergirl + Olay Tone Rehab Foundation (Golden Tan) but when I saw that it had turned out that it was way too orange/reddish tan for me, I decided to give another foundation a try. I chose this because it had a nice wide range of colors (Warm, Neutral, and Cool) and I was able to choose out a color that fit my undertone perfectly (W7, Caramel Beige) not to mention my overall skin tone. It really was super-blendable and when it had finished setting, it left me with a nice matte-finish. (I have really weird skin, so the finish might be different for someone else.) Everything was on-point; The only con I have with this is that it's not in a pump, which isn't that sanitary. Other than that, love this foundation and will be re-purchasing this from no own, especially since it's cheaper than my CG+OLAY one :p

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by josephinexx

I had heard about this foundation all over, from all sorts of different people, so after a while, I decided to give both the plain True Match and the True Match Lumi a try. I started with Lumi and found, immediately, that the shade matched me perfectly, however, for some reason beyond me, I did not wear primer with it, so within a few hours, it was sitting a bit uncomfortably on my skin and sinking into most pores and fine lines (I applied with my fingers as well). I tried it with a decent primer and got a few more hours out of it, but It did not work for my skin, probably since I'm a combination/oily skin toned person.

So I tried the plain True Match.

It was a lot better than many of the foundations I had tried in the past, and it still works great (with primer) for me if I want to have an even looking skin tone, but am willing to do one or two touch ups to get rid of shine. I was actually in love with this foundation for a while, because I am usually not bothered at all by occasionally having to dab off oil or add a bit of translucent powder during the day, but the reason I say "was" is because It faded pretty quickly on my nose and the front of my cheeks just below my eyes. Sometimes I would also have problems with it rubbing off or fading on the chin and forehead area too -- the T-zone. It wasn't extremely noticeable, and sometimes I would try putting a bit of my concealer over those spots to cover, but after a while, I found myself quick to get home and remove it at the end of the day.

Overall, It's a great foundation, compared to a few of the other drugstore products I've used, but It just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation happens to top any foundation I've tried. From MAC to Benefit, this takes the cake. The L'Oreal app helps you find your color (such a help!). It's a medium coverage, light foundation. It doesn't leave you cake-y or dewy (the true match Lumi has more of a dewy look, if that's what you're looking for). I've already recommended it to friends and they love it. I use the Sigma F80 brush and together it's magic. Definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by gemfrux

First of all, I am a foundation junkie. I have in total 23 foundations ranging from high end to low end products. I have pretty good skin with the exception of my natural dark circles but still tend to prefer a full coverage foundation.

I bought this foundation in W4 after seeing a few youtube guru's that I subscribe to saying how great it was, and for the price I thought why not!

First of all, the colour is perfect - and I know I am not alone on this. There are quite a few different shades and with it being super bendable I believe this foundation would work for anyone. I would definitely say that this is a light coverage foundation, although it can be built up for a fuller coverage. Also, its so, so watery! If I pump this out onto my hand (the English version has a pump, which I haven't seen on the American version) it will definitely run down my hand and off of it unless I act fast.

It hasn't made me break out, but I do find that my shiny spots come through after about 6-7 hours. Wouldn't usually be a problem but find it a little annoying when I'm working a 12 hour, super busy shift!
I do love this product, its super affordable, super bendable and a perfect colour match. Not my HG product, but still a favourite.

Overall,

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Update...28/04/14
So I'm not so keen on this anymore. When first applied it looks beautiful and glowy. I do need a couple of layers to build up the coverage, but when I do it looks great. A bit too glowy though, so I have to powder. But throughout the day it starts to seperate on the skin and turn blotchy, patchy and orange. You can see a line of foundation at my jawline when I blended it perfectly beforehand! And my blemishes show through too. Really disappointed with this.

Old review...I have been having real trouble with spots and acne scarring which makes me sad enough, but its even worse when none of my foundations cover them completely so I still see the shadow of where they are the whole day. My nars sheer glow did nothing even with two layers, bourjois healthy mix, even estee lauder double wear still didn't completely cover the scars. But this did! Like magic, they seem to completely disappear. This is the only foundation recently that makes me look like I have perfect skin! And it doesn't wear off either. With my foundations, I get everything covered and then I look in the mirror like 2 hours later and you can totally see my scarring underneath again :/ But this stays put! And you need so little as well. One pump is waaay too much - it can easily do your whole face! And it blends super easy too and I have extremely dry skin. It definitely does live up to its 'super-blendable' name. Its quite a luminous finish, though I do find I need blush to perk up my skin as the shade makes me look a bit sick. The only bad thing I can say is that I haven't found my true match as the colour, w1 is a slight bit dark. But only when compared to my hand, and I hope noone will notice too much... (I'm nc20-25). Another downside is it does emphasise dry patches a bit, but only when you look at a magnifying mirror. And if you have a protruding spot, it gathers around it and doesn't stay on top of it. But I find that concealer easily hides it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

OMG you guys! I love this foundation! I just got it today because i have an event at night and i only had some money left after i bought skin care, so i got this! Im in the color W3. I was really worried at first because its hard to find a true yellow under toned foundation! So i got this and the moment i tried it, it was amazing. The coverage is good, medium. The color is really nice and it just makes my skin look awake!