July 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by hotdg77

I absolutely love this foundation! I prefer it over my MUFE Matte Velvet Plus even! It has a good buildable medium-full coverage with a very natural matte finish. The consistency is very liquidy but extremely easy to blend especially with a buffing brush. The price is right, and it comes in a wide variety of shades for different skin tones in comparison to many other drugstore foundations. In some countries it has a pump which is always an advantage. It does get a bit oily especially on my t-zone throughout the day. But besides that this foundation is perfect for normal skin or combination-oily skin. I wouldn't recommend this for dry to very dry skin types since it does have more of a matte finish, so I suggest the true match lumi version instead :) I highly recommend this foundation for all you girls who are more oily but you still want a natural finish without having to splurge on higher-end foundations. Will definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by AmalieOL

I really like this foundation, the one thing that made me fall in love with it at first was that it was s.u.p.e.r blendable, it was so easy to get all over you'r face, so many other Foundations that I have tried has stiffened before I have gotten all over my face wich makes it looking caky and stained.. The other thing I like is that it stays on you'r face, at least long enough for me :-))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by riakel5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say I can't quite work out the not so great comments on this foundation! I'm a foundation searcher, tried sooo many, I bought this one after my sister raved about it, I literally LOVE it, I think the coverage is great, (medium) very buildable, the price is fantastic for what it is, the shade range is fantastic (they have the warm/cool undertones thing going on ranging from very light to dark, I just love it, can defo see this being a staple in my makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by istuart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color range for this foundation is pretty extensive for a drug store product. The coverage is medium but can be applied with a very light hand for a very natural, satin finish. It really does provide a beautiful finish but I would not recommend this foundation for those of you with oily skin. I am an oily skinned girl and within an hour or so, the oil broke through making the foundation splotchy and messy. I think on dry to normal skin, the foundation would likely hold up much better. The foundation didn't work for me personally but since it doesn't claim to be for oily skin, I will overlook that in how I rate the product. I am giving this foundation 4 lippies because I do think there is a great range of colors, with great coverage and a beautiful satin finish that is very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ubercutesy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im a highschool student and this is my go-to foundation. I constantly struggle to find a foundation that's my skin shade because of my more unique blend of yellow and pink undertones with a super light complexion.... it just doesnt happen. However the shade Porcelain is an absolute dream! I put on my moisturizer right after drying my face from a good cleanse, pick out my clothes in the morning and then apply this with a brush. It gives a more matte finish, and doesnt smear even after a long track practice! I can get this at Target for much cheaper than where I used to get my beauty products! Dont be deceived by the drug store brand-- BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by caitlinssuga

Australian review:

I love this foundation! The colour range is so spot on - the way its divided into warm neutral and cool makes it easy to find the perfect shade.

The finish is towards the matte side of things, yet not drying at all.

This is great for everyday as its medium coverage, yet you can layer it to create a fuller coverage.

The only downside is that its $29 in Australia!

Holy grail!! If you need another rave review watch Lauren Curtis on YouTube - she was the one that turned me onto it

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

First off, the shade selection L'oreal has is amazing! I wish that the company would come out with a fuller coverage and better quality to match. I find this has light to medium coverage and makes my skin oily. It also slides off my face in a matter of a few hours. I wouldn't repurchase or reccomned this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually impressed with drugstore foundations because there's always something off about them - either they're too thick or cakey, there's not enough colour selection or the colour match is impossible... not the case with this foundation. I matched perfectly with 'Honey' and it didn't apply cakey or too runny at all. It is a medium coverage foundation but is comfortably buildable and the packaging is solid but light, with a good, well functioning pump. The coverage is really natural and the formula feels light on my skin, like I'm wearing nothing at all. I am really impressed with this foundation and the bonus is I got this on sale (half price) which makes it an even better buy for me. If you get a chance to try this, don't hesitate, as it's the best drugstore foundation I've found so far. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

(AUSTRALIAN VERSION REVIEW)

consistency:
thin but its not to runny

coverage:
medium to full. when I apply with a stippling brush i can definitely get a full coverage with one layer, but applying with fingers its more of a medium.

finish:
demi matte

staying power:
aprox 10 hours before I need to touch up with powder

color selection:
there are no colors available for very pale skin and very dark skin tones which is dissapointing, however there are 11 different cool and warm shades for skin tones in between

packaging:
i love the packaging, it has a pump which is great for depositing however much or little product you want and is alot more sanitary

thoughts:
i've probably repurchased this product atleast 10 times. It's by far the best drugstore liquid foundation i've tried, 10/10

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be very drying on the skin, my skin type is normal/dry. The shade matches me really well i got W4 (MAC NC35, Fit Me 210)