L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/4/2015 1:07:00 AM

At age 43, I have fine lines under the eyes, and this foundations doesn't work as it will dry to a semi-matte finish ( likewise Armani face fabric second skin, Laura mercier smooth finish flawless, Nars sheer glow, maybelline liquid mousse ,none of them work with those fine lines under the eye). Gonna stay with Bobbi brown skin foundation for the time being until I found something better.

And zero power in covering pores. The worst among the foundations I tried recently. This being the worst, while maybelline liquid mousse is equally useless in covering pores it is tad bit better than this. Bobbi brown skin foundation and Laura Mercier one are in the middle, with Nars sheer glow and Armani one being the best in covering pores. I would have sticked with Nars instead of buying all these if the shades do match . I am Bobbi brown skin foundation 2.5. Got this in W2. Way too white.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

So when I first bought this, I HATED it! It made me break out, felt uneven on my skin, just terrible. Then I realized it wasn't the product it was actually because my face was super congested. I bought a clarisonic and now that my face is getting cleaned properly, this makeup works amazing.

It glides on so smooth, and gives you a flawless coverage. I'm very dry and it doesn't cling to dry patches, and makes me stay matte all day.

on 1/30/2015 1:52:00 AM

I've been using this product for about two months and I've developed acne from it. Particularly on my chin, jaw and cheeks which never happened before using this product.

on 1/27/2015 5:51:00 PM

This is by-far the most amazing foundation I have ever owned. I have tried many foundations drugstore and high-end and this just happens to be the best. and its cheap too!
This foundation--although it doesnt claim to be, is very long lasting. i once wore this foundation from 7am to 10pm and i'm telling you, this stuff lasts! I have very dry and oily skin and a few acne scars. I like that i can apply a decent amount of this foundation and it never ever looks cakey, even when I set it with power. It covers very well & It gives my skin a very natural look. I definitely recommend this to people with dry skin. I get so many compliments when i wear this foundation. Also definitely recommend if you're going for a "no make-up" kind of look. once again, it looks very natural. :)

on 1/27/2015 11:32:00 AM

This is possibly the worst foundation I have ever tried. Quite a few beauty guru's mentioned it in their videos so I thought I'd give it a try. But it's terrible. It looks so cakey and during a hot day, it comes off within 2 hours, even if set with powder. It doesn't blend well at all! I don't recommend it to anyone. Horrible.

on 1/27/2015 10:29:00 AM

This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's great for combination skin.. It's hydrating enough on my dry spots but doesn't make me oily. It's medium/light coverage and very build-able. It's such a comfortable foundation, I never feel like I'm wearing makeup. Also blush, bronzer and powder layer on beautifully, no cake action👌

on 1/27/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

UGH! This stuff give me little bumps all over my cheeks and chin. I actually like the coverage, and they had a shade that did match my skin and it lasted long. I didnt want to believe this was breaking me out so I continued to use it..and more bumps came...I stopped using it for about a week and in 2 days they went away. I didnt have any breakouts until I tried to use it the next month, and that very same day - the ugly bumps came right back so I am 100 % sure this was breaking me out

Ladies, if you have sensative and acne prone skin, then I suggest that you dont buy this....but if you dont have acne and you think your skin could handle the ingridents, then give it a try. It's not that expensive , they had a wide variety of color and it does last long...I wish I could use this.

on 1/27/2015 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the coverage for this product! It is the best especially for the price. It glides on very smooth.

I gave this foundation soooooo many chances because it looked SO good on other people...even found the perfect color match of N8....But it did not work for me, it settled in fine lines that I didn't even know I had lol, even if I wore a primer. And after a few hours the foundation would look white, my husband walked in the house and said you look like a ghost lol.....so after many tries I'm gonna have to throw this one out:(

on 1/26/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this foundation!! I wear he shade C1, it's pale enough for my very fair skin! It's very blendable, gives great coverage, it lasts long on the skin, looks great as well. I have normal to dry skin, it doesn't cling on to the dry patches, so that's great. I think it applied with fingers, brush, and a sponge. The only bad thing I can say is that I can no longer find my shade anywhere... everywhere seems to be carrying W1, or starting at C3, and that will not work for me. *sigh* I can order it off line, but I think it will just be best for me to try new things. I would repurchase this amazing foundation if I could find my shade again!