September 19, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Arantha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this shadow. I am on my second one. I agree with the other reviewers that the glitter does get all over your face but put it on before you put on face makeup. This will prevent the glitter from sticking to your skin and you can remove any unwanted glitter with a big blush brush. I rarely use it alone because the color is hardly visible alone. It is pefect over other richer eyeshadows, however. It tones them down.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ohnutsitsCAITY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had some money that was just BURNING a hole in pocket so I went to Sephora. I was looking around the UD section when I saw this shadow. I wasn't very familiar with UD at the time (The only product I had was UDPP) I thought it was so pretty and sparkly and I just loved the beige-y color. When I got home, I immediately tried it out.

TALK ABOUT FALLOUT.

The glitter ends up everywhere and the actual color payoff isn't that great. The entire shadow is almost completely glitter. I'll keep this in my collection because I horde makeup, but I don't plan on buying this again. If you want to try really shimmery UD shadows that don't have a lot of fallout and have great color payoff, I suggest the Deluxe Shadows (which I'll review later. :P)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

UGH, did I not like this shadow. Aside from the fact that it is way too glittery, it doesn't have much color payoff either. As far as UD shadows go their colors are always bright and vibrant, but this shadow just looks like a dull flat peach/beige with chunky silver glitter. I'm sure the fact that the glitter is silver makes it look even more dull as opposed to a warm gold/bronze glitter.

Also the texture is very chunky and it doesn't apply very well IMO. I purchased it because I bought the hype about it being one of UD's best selling shadows, but never again. I swapped mine away with no regrets.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by jmcoco

Let me just say that I really like UD shimmer and matte eye shadows. I've never tried the glitter shadows, but when I saw this on the website I thought it was just such a beautiful color. When it came in the mail I thought it was beautiful to look at. When I swiped my brush over the shadow...glitter everywhere! I can appreciate subtle glitter, but this is ridiculous. Against my better judgement, I swiped this e/s on my eye and boom!...It looked like a glitter bomb went off on my face. I had glitter in my lashes, under my eyes, on my cheeks...everywhere even with the UDPP on my eyes. I was in a rush this morning, so I couldn't redo my MU as I already had fdtn, pwdr, and blush on when I applied my e/s. Anyway, my point is that I am sitting at work with glitter all over my face looking like a damn disco ball and hoping it isn't too obvious. I may use this to go out to a club or concert, but definately not in my day-to-day life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

A great colour on me. Beige frost with lots and lots of silver glitter without the grit. Its so pretty on my hazel eyes and really helps to open them up. There isn't much fall out with this one, much to my surprise! Even used without a primer, it stays on for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty shadow. It's SO sparkly, so you only need a tiny bit. It works well on most skin tones and the sparkles really enhance my green eyes. The only problem is that the sparkles sometimes fall in my eyes (and I wear contacts so this can be very uncomfortable and somewhat dangerous).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I got this shade in the skull shadow box and it is by far the glitteriest one! I can't imagine wearing this anywear but out at night - but for that occassion it would be fun. It's a goldy/beige with silver glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by maggie24goku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is great! It is really shimmery, with a lot of silver glitter. The beige color is subtle, but it is just enough! I wear it as my everyday eyeshadow. It lasts a long time and looks pretty natural, aside from the glitter. The shadow is good to wear out, and is really blendable and sheer so you can wear it on top of another color to add sparkle. The packaging is simple and cute, and you get a decent amount for about 15 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by czarinakm

This product is not for the faint of heart... If you aren't in LOVE with glitter, don't buy it. If you want a great neutral sparkley glitter that floats down around your eyes and cheeks, then this is for you. I like that the glitter falls around, it gives me a fun glow and I always get compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by mariechaton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

nice neutral beige. TONS of glitter. It will not fall as long as you don't load it on. Tap, don't blow away any excess powder.