December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Julia611

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a normal skin type and this cleanser is not really suitable for me as i felt my facial skin was very tight after use of this product.
I love the brand but ii hope they will change the ingredients or fomula!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jenkins1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing make-up remover for more combination skin! It easily removes long wearing foundation and powder and of course is not ment for removing eye make-up. Leaves skin feeling very clean but make sure to use a soap following because this dose not cleans skin of dirt and oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by strickerchick95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate writing bad reviews about clinique products because most of their products are absolutely amazing. This product however, was just awful. Not only did it dry out my skin I also felt like it left some sort of film on my face. Maybe this product is more suitable for people that have very oily skin but if your skin is normal to dry this is probably not the best cleanser for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does not agree with norm/dry aging skin! I probably would have loved this back in the day but now I want something more gentle & I prefer creamy, not foamy. Also wasn't impressed with it's effectiveness at removing make-up esp mascara. Will most likely use it up on clean skin after working out. Tested on a GWP and would not repurchase full size unless you have oily & young skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stings my eyes and strips my face. I'm very oily and within 1/2 hour my skin is 10 times oilier than before I cleansed! Not good for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by JJbabygrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I thought this product was a cleanser...not just a makeup remover/pre-cleanser. It takes off my makeup pretty well, but doesn't take off all of my eye makeup. Also, I noticed that when I use a baby wipe afterwards, there was still some foundation leftover. It does leave my skin feeling very clean. I feel like it's a little harsh to wash my skin with my regular cleanser afterwards so I use Cetaphil, which is very gentle. I like how it lathers up to a nice foam and rinses clean.

Pros:
- skin feels clean
- nice lather

Cons:
- doesn't take off all eye makeup
- misleading name

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

I really love this stuff. I only need a pea sized amount, so it'll last for a long time. It takes of my makeup easily and does try my skin out, instead it just feel soft and hydrated. awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by noctambule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started out with a sample of this, bought the full size not long after and now it's one of my favourites! It's not drying but doesn't leave any kind of slick residue on my skin, either, and the fragrance is very refreshing. A little bit really does go a long, long way with this, so for the money it's a pretty good buy (especially if it's Clinique Bonus time!). I like taking this with me when travelling because the formula works well with my skin no matter what the climate/water type and it's moisturizing enough that I don't have to worry about taking a moisturizer with me in warmer weather. Give it a try -- it could turn into your favourite, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I always seem to go back to this as my cleanser after trying out different ones.
I see people saying it doesnt take off all their makeup, well its not supposed to! I take my makeup all of with a makeup REMOVING wipe first then cleanse my face with this and ALL my makeup is GONE!
I dont think that this is meant in any way to be used to remove a face of makeup! So I think the reviewers that are using it that way should try to take their makeup off first then use this and they will see great results.
Using this first started off with a sample and I must say that sample lasted me a VERY long time! A little goes a very long way I use a pea size amount. It foams up like NO other cleanser or face wash that I have ever used! It cleans my skin so well without making is super dry. It is very gentle as well, I have acne prone skin (only on the chin) and the rest of my skin is normal with an oily t zone and this works for ALL the areas which I find very unlikely in a lot of other cleansers.
It doesnt dry out my normal areas (cheeks forehead) and keeps my oily from getting terrible in the tzone but also does not irritate my acne that I may have on my chin. I have NEVER had another cleanser be able to do all of that and last as long as this one does!

This is all around a great cleanser and I will re-purchase till the end of day! It has such a soft feel when you are lathering it on the face! I def give it 5 stars for sure. I have seen this at my CCO as well so thats great too cause it is $18 USD which is a bit pricey but the bottle will last you a year or more using it 2 times a day so I justify buying it cause it does last forever!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Bindu2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this - a pretty decent size. It does clean your skin removes all makeup - so much in fact that it stripped my skin. I wouldnt recommend using this on a daily basis especially if you have sensitive/dry/normal skin types - its far too harsh. I just use it once a week when i need a good deep clean. Oh and a small pea amount is all you need!