December 20, 2014 | 1085 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Moon_Tan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in both green and ivory. I have to say I'm more pleased with one than the other.

The green one is a little TOO green for my skin. I'm very pale, and find that no matter how I blend it in, it still has that little greenish tint. I mean, sure, it covers up the red spots, but it gives you green ones. Nay.

The ivory one I find very good. It goes on very white, so I blend it in with a concealer brush and then cover it with a bit of liquid foundation (gotta even out the skin tone ya know). It covers really good.

For the price of it, you really can't turn it down. I got it for like six bucks and it lasts for a long time. Can't be beat. Worth trying out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

I have recently come to realize that stick concealers applied with a small brush cover blemishes better than any other type of concealers on the market (including mineral powder concealers). I was using the Physician's Formula Organic Wear stick, but was having a hard time getting it to cover well. I tried Covergirl's stick concealer, and it was good, but not perfect. Then I tried this one, in "Medium Beige", and it's PERFECT. Awesome shade ranges, covers completely, doesn't cake up around blemishes, smoothly blends w/ foundation. I apply after my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, and my skin looks flawless! I have just recently come to realize how much Maybelline products ROCK, and wish I hadn't overlooked them for so many years. This stuff covers EVERYTHING in one application, and for 5 bucks, what do you have to loose (except some unsightly blemishes)?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

ok this concealer is great but it depends on many things.
PRO
- it comes in shades that can match your skin (not light-medium-dark)
- it is not orange or red and it matches my skin tone
CON
-must know how to properly use otherwise it will look bad
-it doesnt cover my dark circles
Other...
i know that isnt a big list but its because what makes the product great is how you use it. i cant use it under my eyes because it dosnt give enough coverage, but i like it for blemishes. you must remember this is a concealer made for small correction not to cover a large area. the way i use it is with a small brush that is actually suppose to be for lips but its small and it allows me to get the right ammount of concealer on my blemish without putting too much. it also stays put on my face as long as i dont touch it and rub it off. and again i have to say if its a large area you are trying to cover then this isnt the right product. if you spread this on your face you may break out because of its thick texture. i personally feel this is a great product that is also cheap and purchased almost anywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ChelsyG

I really like how this concealer covers my under eye circles. It is just thick enough in consistency to cover, but I do need to but a moisturizer on underneath in order for it to blend smoothly. I set it with translucent powder and it doesnt crease or get cakey. I'm especially impressed considering the price. Sometimes I put a tiny but of Loreal's bare naturale mineral concealer on top of this one to illuminate and I'm set all day. Seiously, other concealers I've tried I have to reapply constantly throughout the day, but with maybelline's I've found I dont even check my makeup as often anymore. My only complaint is the packageing is, well, not very pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jeennnyyyy

I have this product in the yellow to correct dark circle
The packaging is nice, they make it like a lipstick so you can spin it out or in
But that's pretty much where the good things end, as soon as i put it on my face it felt disgusting
It dragged my skin since it was so sticky
I attempted to blend and it just stayed right where it was applied and refused to move
The consistency was way to thick and sticky and the color seemed more orange than yellow
Overall, not the best thing to work with and I would definitely not buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by PLASTICC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i found this concealer okay, its just the regular kind and i have it in waterproof, which is nice when you have thouse crying moments. but the only thing i dont like is that it looks all CAKEY even ifit was in my skin color. and it also gets kind of OILY so that your mascara gets attached to it and .... you end up looking like a racoon.

i would buy this again, IF I DONT find a better concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

A cheap, basic concealer...unfortunately I cannot use this on my face other than on my eyes, because it caused my skin to break out into tiny bumps. I also cannot use this on its own on my undereyes because it creases and is just too thick...so I always mix abit of this with TBS's 'ultra smooth liquid concealer' (it provides sheer-medium coverage), and I get pretty good coverage minus creasing, perfect for when my TBS concealer isn't giving as much coverage as I'd like. So if I do re-puchase, it's solely used for this purpose alone...one tube lasts me a long, long time, over a year since I don't use this often, and only very sparingly when I do...so I end up having to chuck it to get a new one...good thing it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Quietly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer I have used. I purchased it when I was out of work and low on cash. It works better than my old standby concealer from Nars and it is a fraction of the cost.

I have dark circles under my eyes and it seems like nothing can completely cover them up, but Coverstick has the best coverage of any concealer I have used, even the Nars. The thick formula makes it harder to blend, but gives me the coverage I need. The yellow tint helps too. (I use the shade "ivory.")

A good product if you have under eye circles or just need extra coverage. It's a lot easier to apply than a liquid concealer, plus you can just throw it in your purse and do a quick touch-up whenever. If you have tried more expensive concealers in the past and are interested in trying an inexpensive alternative, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Four stars, but only because it doesn't cover my circles completely. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is too thick for under eye circles. It will cake and sink into lines, not to mention its hell to blend. Wherever you put it, it will look a bit chalky depending on the way you apply it. Is good for spots though :) Again, the hugest problem with this is its consistency and finish, but it does cover quite well, where you put it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by dblless

Great corrector. Lasts a while. Packaging is bad.