Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.1

This was all over the Dollar Tree when I was in MS over the summer. For a buck you can't really go wrong. On the packaging it markets itself as 'America's No1 selling concealer'. But product wise, for medium (I had a tan) it's pretty ok, it's got good staying power but the ingreidients can't be that good, it's most likely got wax in it which ended up creating a gloopy infected patch on my sensitive chin. You need powder on it to set it, it is a shiny and malleable product. It's ok for $1!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this concealer since I was 15 (when my standards were lower), so about 7 odd years now. It's never been my favorite. It's been my "well I can't find anything cheaper that works as well." Don't get me wrong, it's a good concealer for the price. But that's about it. The major problem I have with this is that it doesn't cover as well as some claim. It could just be that I have very dark undereye circles, but I don't think so. The formula is moderately blendable, sometimes it's harder than normal. Sometimes I end up having to blend so much, the color is gone. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy it, but maybe only as a back up or a "just until something better comes along" concealer.

This concealer is fairly good for the price. I used this when I first started out with makeup, and bought it again years later when I needed a concealer but was a bit skint (I fell for the sign on the package with "Voted America's no.1 Concealer!"). I don't like the fact that it doesn't last very long on my skin...my skin is not very oily, and even when I set it with powder, it still fades away after a few hours. Also, I'm gentle with the applicator, but the actual stick of concealer has become wobbly and loose as it's detached from the bottom. It is reasonably cheap though, I like the texture and find it very blendable. The light colour also matches my pale skin, which is great, because I struggle to find the correct colour for my skin. If I'm in need of cash next time I need a concealer, I would probably buy this one again, but I would prefer to buy something a little longer lasting next time.

I have been using this concealer eversince I started wearing makeup and that was at least a decade ago. I don't know how many tubes I've gone through. I try to branch out multiple times, but somehow I always come back to this. Love the coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's very long wearing but don't know about being waterproof. I will continue to buy this product as long as they still make them.

I have been using this product since I was a teenager. I love everything about this product and will continue buying it. I have strayed several times, but come straight back to this. It gives full coverage, blends well and the packaging is perfect. I use deep beige and have nw30 skin.

This concealer is crap. It's very thick, and not easy to blend at all. When you apply it and attempt to blend with your fingers, you'll end up tugging at your skin. if you try patting with your fingers, it does nothing because it's so thick. i sometimes use it now on my lips for a nude lip look, that's it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

pretty good, but it doesnt blend very well. I rub an extra little dab of moisturizer on before the concealer and it works alot better.
I tried the green and because it doesnt blend well it stayed very green!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Full coverage concealer that works on undereye circles, blemishes, and discoloration. Good price, solid product. Have used for years and will continue to use.

I have used the green concealer coverstick for years and it does the job of covering red areas on my face beautifully. The key, for me, is to use it sparingly -- a little on my checks and forehead -- and blend, blend, blend. Also, I put this on moisturized skin before foundation. I've found that if I use it on my chin, it always looks green no matter how well I blend, so I don't use it there. If I just use this, and a thin foundation (or a tinted moisturizer) I am good for the entire day -- better than with using a long wearing foundation. The thin foundation or tinted moisturizer gives me some color back since the green tends to make me actually look pretty white.

I have used the concealer stick for my undereye circles, and I don't like it at all - doesn't blend, sets in my fine lines...but the green corrector stick - when used sparingly - works really well.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have used this concealer for years! It's the one thing in makeup product I can't live without. It blends and lasts really really well. I use the light beige on my fair skin, I haven't tried the green concealer. But I find this is perfect for covering blemishes and the like. I also love that it's waterproof! I plan to keep on buying this and have no interest in looking for other concealers.

Popular Primer/ Correctors