Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 9/15/2008 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have used this concealer for years! It's the one thing in makeup product I can't live without. It blends and lasts really really well. I use the light beige on my fair skin, I haven't tried the green concealer. But I find this is perfect for covering blemishes and the like. I also love that it's waterproof! I plan to keep on buying this and have no interest in looking for other concealers.

on 8/27/2008 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have "medium beige." The color melts into my skin. The texture is very smooth and blends right in. I love it!

on 7/17/2008 2:48:00 PM

Looks too cakey for dark circles, but soo good for scars, dark spots & blemishes !

on 6/20/2008 11:33:00 PM

Great for covering dark spots or blemishes not good for dark circles.

on 6/9/2008 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in both green and ivory. I have to say I'm more pleased with one than the other.

The green one is a little TOO green for my skin. I'm very pale, and find that no matter how I blend it in, it still has that little greenish tint. I mean, sure, it covers up the red spots, but it gives you green ones. Nay.

The ivory one I find very good. It goes on very white, so I blend it in with a concealer brush and then cover it with a bit of liquid foundation (gotta even out the skin tone ya know). It covers really good.

For the price of it, you really can't turn it down. I got it for like six bucks and it lasts for a long time. Can't be beat. Worth trying out.

on 4/7/2008 6:12:00 PM

I have recently come to realize that stick concealers applied with a small brush cover blemishes better than any other type of concealers on the market (including mineral powder concealers). I was using the Physician's Formula Organic Wear stick, but was having a hard time getting it to cover well. I tried Covergirl's stick concealer, and it was good, but not perfect. Then I tried this one, in "Medium Beige", and it's PERFECT. Awesome shade ranges, covers completely, doesn't cake up around blemishes, smoothly blends w/ foundation. I apply after my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, and my skin looks flawless! I have just recently come to realize how much Maybelline products ROCK, and wish I hadn't overlooked them for so many years. This stuff covers EVERYTHING in one application, and for 5 bucks, what do you have to loose (except some unsightly blemishes)?

on 3/9/2008 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

ok this concealer is great but it depends on many things.
PRO
- it comes in shades that can match your skin (not light-medium-dark)
- it is not orange or red and it matches my skin tone
CON
-must know how to properly use otherwise it will look bad
-it doesnt cover my dark circles
Other...
i know that isnt a big list but its because what makes the product great is how you use it. i cant use it under my eyes because it dosnt give enough coverage, but i like it for blemishes. you must remember this is a concealer made for small correction not to cover a large area. the way i use it is with a small brush that is actually suppose to be for lips but its small and it allows me to get the right ammount of concealer on my blemish without putting too much. it also stays put on my face as long as i dont touch it and rub it off. and again i have to say if its a large area you are trying to cover then this isnt the right product. if you spread this on your face you may break out because of its thick texture. i personally feel this is a great product that is also cheap and purchased almost anywhere.

on 3/3/2008 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like how this concealer covers my under eye circles. It is just thick enough in consistency to cover, but I do need to but a moisturizer on underneath in order for it to blend smoothly. I set it with translucent powder and it doesnt crease or get cakey. I'm especially impressed considering the price. Sometimes I put a tiny but of Loreal's bare naturale mineral concealer on top of this one to illuminate and I'm set all day. Seiously, other concealers I've tried I have to reapply constantly throughout the day, but with maybelline's I've found I dont even check my makeup as often anymore. My only complaint is the packageing is, well, not very pretty.

on 3/2/2008 7:25:00 PM

I have this product in the yellow to correct dark circle
The packaging is nice, they make it like a lipstick so you can spin it out or in
But that's pretty much where the good things end, as soon as i put it on my face it felt disgusting
It dragged my skin since it was so sticky
I attempted to blend and it just stayed right where it was applied and refused to move
The consistency was way to thick and sticky and the color seemed more orange than yellow
Overall, not the best thing to work with and I would definitely not buy it again

on 2/18/2008 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

i found this concealer okay, its just the regular kind and i have it in waterproof, which is nice when you have thouse crying moments. but the only thing i dont like is that it looks all CAKEY even ifit was in my skin color. and it also gets kind of OILY so that your mascara gets attached to it and .... you end up looking like a racoon.

i would buy this again, IF I DONT find a better concealer.

Popular Primer/ Correctors