April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by PLASTICC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i found this concealer okay, its just the regular kind and i have it in waterproof, which is nice when you have thouse crying moments. but the only thing i dont like is that it looks all CAKEY even ifit was in my skin color. and it also gets kind of OILY so that your mascara gets attached to it and .... you end up looking like a racoon.

i would buy this again, IF I DONT find a better concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

A cheap, basic concealer...unfortunately I cannot use this on my face other than on my eyes, because it caused my skin to break out into tiny bumps. I also cannot use this on its own on my undereyes because it creases and is just too thick...so I always mix abit of this with TBS's 'ultra smooth liquid concealer' (it provides sheer-medium coverage), and I get pretty good coverage minus creasing, perfect for when my TBS concealer isn't giving as much coverage as I'd like. So if I do re-puchase, it's solely used for this purpose alone...one tube lasts me a long, long time, over a year since I don't use this often, and only very sparingly when I do...so I end up having to chuck it to get a new one...good thing it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Quietly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer I have used. I purchased it when I was out of work and low on cash. It works better than my old standby concealer from Nars and it is a fraction of the cost.

I have dark circles under my eyes and it seems like nothing can completely cover them up, but Coverstick has the best coverage of any concealer I have used, even the Nars. The thick formula makes it harder to blend, but gives me the coverage I need. The yellow tint helps too. (I use the shade "ivory.")

A good product if you have under eye circles or just need extra coverage. It's a lot easier to apply than a liquid concealer, plus you can just throw it in your purse and do a quick touch-up whenever. If you have tried more expensive concealers in the past and are interested in trying an inexpensive alternative, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Four stars, but only because it doesn't cover my circles completely. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is too thick for under eye circles. It will cake and sink into lines, not to mention its hell to blend. Wherever you put it, it will look a bit chalky depending on the way you apply it. Is good for spots though :) Again, the hugest problem with this is its consistency and finish, but it does cover quite well, where you put it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by dblless

Great corrector. Lasts a while. Packaging is bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by skibler

this is one of the few cosmetics that i've repurchased over and over again. i can't tell you which number tube i'm on now. the formula is creamy and goes on smoothly, especially under the eyes. it covers blemishes well too and doesn't seem to break me out. i admittedly use this all over my face (practically) because i haven't found a foundation that covers and looks as natural as this does. the only downside to this product is the limited and confusing color selection. the lighter shades are too light sometimes, so i alternate and blend between the lighter and medium shades. this is odd because i am a pretty fair/pale person, but it works, so i don't question it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by crystalc

This is my first green concealer and I have to say it's way too green. Although it does blend well. Overall, I would not purchase again b/c it's too green. If it weren't so green, I'd get it again b/c it's really creamy and you can blend it really easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

the color selection isn't great but the texture is surprisingly good. i had lipstick concealors before and i never liked them but after reading allure's reader's picks, i decided to give it a try and i really like it! its creamy and blendable and good for anything you want to cover up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wonder why not many have reviewed this, cause it is the best selling drugstore concealer nationwide. Proof is in the june issue of allure based on reader votes. This is opaque and covers EVERYTHING. Just a little dab goes a long way, and it's waterproof, but comes off with face wash. Under the eyes, and there are no traces of dark circles. I swear by this stuff. Don't waste money on a liquid because they can't cover much. I use light beige, and I've had a stick for over a year and it's not gone yet. Hope they never get rid of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 9:48:00 PM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Covers acne very well. I dab it on, blend it in and put a little powder over it. I too have tried many other cover sticks and this is the best. I am a very pale person and the ivory or light beige works good for me. I personally think it is too thick for under the eyes.