July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had such high hopes for this one because of the great reviews. Most said that a little goes a long way...but that was not what I found. I know my pores are on the large side so I expected to use more product than most...I'm using 3 dabs to feel like I've covered my t-zone adequately. Also I find it to be a bit on the chaulky side. I have dry skin and did not like the way this felt on my face. Overall it just does nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by lrnm8

I must have really really huge pores compared to others that have reviewed this product but this doesn't work as good as I hoped. I tried putting a little at first.. tried alot.. but it doesn't really 'minimize' the appearance of my pores.. the large ones at least. If you have small pores then this product will work for you. I would repurchase it just cuz it slightly hides my smaller pores and it's pretty cheap considering that its from clinique. But I'm still looking for something that will hide my larger pores... =(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by smilechic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Having been "blessed" with rather large pores around the t-zone, this is a must have in my beauty kit. At first look it seems as if the 01 will be too light, but since it literally sinks into the recessed pores, the added illusion and overall effect is very good.
I've never had a break out problem from this. The tube is small, but so little is needed...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ealioshina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! I use it only on my nose to hide pores/prevent shining so it literally lasts forever. I got a tube of it almost two years ago and it's still not empty! This is absolutely a must have for me. I consider it very cheap given how long it lasts. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by drbenzene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am getting married this June so I bought this product to hide my large pore around my nose and T-zone. After using it once, my pores disappeared!! I used to try and hide my pores with make up but this stuff works wonders at concealing them. I haven't found that it clogs my pores at all, but I only use it on my nose and part of my cheek. You don't need to use a lot of the product, a small dot of it goes a long way. I have fairy light skin and the light color matches my skin tone perfectly and disappears once applied. For $17, its a great product that last a long time. I highly recommend this product if you are trying to hide large pores!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by martiangurll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why would I not buy this product again despite the all 4 ratings? Because I think it is dupeable and I have a primer I like just as well that I like more (SB Photofinish). This does what it claims, which is to make the pores appear smaller. It is also a decent makeup primer, makes the make up go on smoother and if you get a tinted version, could work as a concealer as well, unless you have major redness like I do. It does't cover up major redness, but if you want something that makes it look like you have no pores but you are not wearing makeup--this would be the ticket.

The reason I would not purchase again, and why I like the SB one better, is that this slides off my oily areas fairly quickly.

This does not break me out at all. If you are sensitive to silicones, it may bother your skin.

I think there are other primers that work as well. There is a relatively small amount in the container for the price, which is annoying.

Good product, just not the best for me, due to the lack of adherance on my oily areas.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by hanna84panna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn't do much for me. It left the skin very smooth but that's about it, it didn't look good, kind of sattled in to lines and stuff and made my skin look dry even though it wasn't. Didn't work so well with mineral powder, worked better with liquid foundation where it was ok. No break outs though as some seem to have experienced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by romydsch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!! I have been using it for ~4 years now, and I basically use it (the light) on my T-Zone as a really light foundation. I am 33 with fair combo skin, and after discovering this stuff this is all I use on my face, apart from some concealer under eyes, etc. - no foundation or powder, and my skin looks great all day, no shininess or anything. IMHO, this is a miracle product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alright...I finally tried this product because it's been getting some good reviews.

My skin tone is medium-dark almost tanned. I get oily t-zones and my skin is far from dry. I decided to buy this product because I have such large pores on the tip of my nose and my cheeks. At first it felt great. The color is very translucent that it disappears in contact.

It feels thick but ones put on...it gives that smooth feeling and my foundation/concealer sticks to it well. It gave my nose a matte look but then it did not last (after all it's not a mattifier).

Once the foundation/concealer is on...it kinda smoothen the area...but not a big difference.

2 days later...I have acnes all over the spots that I put it on. (MY SKIN ISN'T EVEN THAT SENSITIVE!) So no...I guess it clogs my pores that's why. But I'm gonna stop wearing this cuz I just got a new zit on my nose...it's soo embarassing...I never had zits for years...till now. Thanks CLINIQUE. -__-

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jasmine329

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have large pores covering my entire face. This product works the absolute best for minimizing the appearance of my pores. I also like that it doesn't do anything other than that ie: it has no drying, moisturizing, etc. effects. The only downside is that it doesn't come in a giant tub!