November 26, 2014 | 1921 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by raspberrychaitea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

when dried, does not look smooth at all
it is very very obvious that it is very very dry
flakes off

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by pmoonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I HATED this liner! It's the worst I have ever used. When I first used it, it flaked near the inner corners so I thought maybe I applied it wrong or I applied too much product so I wasn't welling to give up and I kept using it, hoping, it would stop flaking but NO it didn't. It didn't look smooth and it flaked. The pro was, it did have a brush application which, in my opinion, works best with liquid liner and it did live up being "waterproof" but other than that I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Jyklove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeliner! Definitely my HG.
I have very oily lids and this is the only eyeliner that stays on for me the entire day and never smudges! It has a tiny brush applicator and applies easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by faithhorner88

The best thing about this product is the packaging. Beyond that...Yeah. Not much else. I'm not really sure how to describe this. It kind of reminded me a peel off nail polish that I used as a little kid. Once it was on my eyes, it started to peel off. It was absolutely horrible! I am still on the hunt for the perfect liquid liner. Don't waste your money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by krisbr22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid liner! I've been wearing this since high school. Stays put all day, easy to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish there was a "hell no" chocie for if you were gonna purchase again. I wanted a liquid liner for my pin up makeup & this said hypoallergenic & waterproof so I naught it with good expectations. not only does this flake like crazy & leave this weird dry shiny line on your eyes but it irritated my eyes so very badly. I'm still recovering & it's been about a week. definetley a crap product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by budgetbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have super oily monolids, and i'm always looking for the next best eyeliner that can hold up to the grease. after trying many, this one is IT! and I can't believe it's such a classic that's been out there for so long and i never tried it before. i haven't been interested in liquid liners since i first got into make as a teen because they always looked harsh against my monolids, but recently i've gotten back into them because i like the clean defined look they can give and the fact that you can get a thinner line. gels and pencils are easier to work with but always smudge (even the best of them--> stila smudge pot, wet n wild gel liner, prestige waterproof, etc.). it's really hard to draw liner onto my eyes in the morning because my monolids tend to be puffy and swollen, so i needed something that was easy to handle and draws a nice thin line. the brush on this one is very small and easy to handle. it's not the best in terms of picking up product, and i do need to redip a few times, but the end result is a nice, dark black line. this product is also fairly easy to control. as for the flaking that people are experiencing, this only happens if 1) after a long day i rub the liner or pick at it, 2) in a hot shower 3) when i go to remove it. the flaking actually makes it easier to remove completely at night, which is nice because i often get liner stuck in my lashline that is impossible to get out. I like that it doesn't smudge in my inner corner even after a 12 hr day and a sweaty cardio workout, which is my biggest gripe with other products. i also tried the waterproof liquid liner from milani (infinite liquid liner) but that was way thicker to the point where it was hard to draw, the brush was flimsy, the product took forever to dry, it dried way too shiny, was impossible to remove and got stuck in my lashline, and flaked in my inner corner. needless to say, the milani one went back to the store and this one stays =]. this product is really great and i do recommend it, esp. for monolids. i always try to wear an eyeshadow primer (UDPP or elf mineral primer) and try not to layer this on too thickly. i'm really satisfied and can stop searching for a little while.
EDIT: nevermind! after a few uses it just gets really flaky and leaves an unnatural, thick layer on your eyelids. stay away

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe all the bad reviews. So far this is my HG liquid eye liner. It lasts all day (on my oily lids) and doesn't smudge AT ALL to the lower lid, which is my biggest problem. I agree, it has a slightly shiney finish when it dries (which is quick), but is black enough that I only need to apply one coat. No scent at all. Comes off easily with makeup remover towelettes without raccoon eyes. I don't rub my eyes throughout the day, so I haven't noticed any flaking.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate this stuff. It flakes so bad on me, and has a patent leather type finish to it that makes me look like a 60's go-go dancer. Bad stuff

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by MalinaBear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave it one lipstick because the pigments are good but other than that, i hate it. I have hooded asian eyes and every time i wear this eyeliner to work (since i work in a fast pace food retail environment) it tends to dry up and flake off without me knowing it came off! Plus, it's suppose to be waterproof too but staying power on the eyeliner couldn't last me two hours...=\