April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I only use this to give me some color during winter months when I'm looking overly pale. My favourite part (aside from it being dirt cheap), is that it is MATTE. No sparkles! yay! I love using this for a natural glow without looking obviously made up. Would definitely repurchase.

My only complaint is the little applicator sponge it comes with. When I first used this product, I thought it applied very unevenly. You really have to use this with a kabuki brush to control how much color you want and to get an even finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I bought this for and lighter all over contouring, and it did a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

My favourite bronzer!! Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is definitely a steal! Great price, great product! I have warm undertones and because this is a cool toned bronzer I don't really wear it as a bronzer, but I use it to contour my face. I was a bit concerned initally thinking it would look bad on me, but it's perfect, especially in the winter months as my skin is lighter. It leaves me with a nice, subtle contour without making me look orangey. In the summer, it may not work as well since my skin gets more tanned. But for a few dollars, you can't go wrong with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola, because it's not. It's better! Swatching the two, this has a tad more of a pink undertone, and in my experience, when used with a brush, this is more pigmented. Not to mention the fact that it was $2.39 at target.. that's amazing! I also love that it's one of the very few drugstore bronzers WITHOUT glitter!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lukeyb

One word: orange.

People say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola and no it's definitely not. Check out this review and look at the swatch. http://beeeutybloggers.blogspot.com/2011/06/review-and-comparison-benefits-hoola.html?m=1

For a fair skin gal like me, I'll pass on sunny and keep my Hoola.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by winniedahpooh

This bronzer is an amazing bronzer for the price. It is extremely cheap, and the packaging does show for it. I'm scared to open and close it repeatedly, because it feels like it's just going to snap off. I do like how it has a mirror though.
The bronzer isn't very pigmented, but I prefer that. I would rather have to go over the same area of skin a few times, then go once and be overloaded with product.
It is completely matte, and is a great color. It isn't orange at all.
If you're looking for a good, cheap bronzer, I highly recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this for my every-day conturing and it works very well. I has nice pigmentation and has nice lasting power. My only complaint about this product is that it is a touch too warm colored for me (it can be a little orangey if too much is applied).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Avanti414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

1. Price: at 2 dollars and some change it is dirt freaking cheap.

2. Packaging: the packaging isnt anything to write home about but its an awesome product, so who cares.

I have bought 5 of these!!!! LOVE!!!!! HG

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great matte bronzer for drugstore. its a light bronzer very cheap in walmart for only $2.84.