July 24, 2014 | 2198 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to contour my nose. But not liking the results maybe i using it wrong. Gotta give it one more try if not giving it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, best drugstore bronzed ever. AND IT'S MATTE!!! 😬

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Stellaburke

I LOVE this bronzer! I'm pretty fair in the winter and this bronzer is light enough to give me a healthy glow when used right! I've also used it in the summer when im tanner and it's definitely buildable! It's also good for contouring. The packing is annoying though because the henge is plastic and flimsy but the cheap price makes it all worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by LenneSammy

This gives the most natural dimension, color, and contour to your face. i love the no shimmer and its super affordable. however sometimes i feel it can look a wee bit orange depending on your skin tone, and it sometimes need more blending than other bronzers

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is amazing for the price. I love it as an overall bronzer, I just dust it around the outside perimeter of my face and it gives warmth and a natural healthy glow. I have tried it as a contour, but when I build it up it leaves an orange tinge so I prefer it as an all over face bronzer. It's just the right shade for my pale skin and I would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by materialface

This is a well-known cult favorite, and for good reasons. First of all, I don't think any drugstore brand can beat the price of $3 CAD.

I use this everyday, and I make sure to have the lightest hand because there were times that I did apply too heavily and it did look too orange on my light skin, but nothing my kabuki couldn't blend out. My only CON about this product is that it's so hard to open and close! But I can't really complain for the price. I love the fact that its matte, it works well as a contouring bronzer.

Sunny bronzer has been compared and duped for Benefit's Hoola bronzer which is great for people who don't wan't/can't spend the ridic $30 vs. the $3.00. I think every girl should have this in their makeup collection!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Great bronzer for the price!! Apply with a light hand because a little goes a long way! You can always add more, but it's hard to take away!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer it gives a nice soft contour and glow. But it broke I have to buy a new one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This bronzer is okay for me, I like that its matte and not shimmery like the majority of DS brands are. However, that's where my love for this stuff ends. It looks orange and patchy if I don't apply very lightly and is hard to blend. IMO, NYC's color wheel bronzer is far superior in terms of blending and I won't repurchase this but it's workable for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by dianashady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer is super easy to blend looks really natural and is cheap...