October 24, 2014 | 1503 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this bronzer! Everone on Youtube ravd about It so I decided that I would buy it. Thus started the long journey to find it! It was incredibly hard to find this. The quality is great and very inexpensive. But I have yet to find the perfect bronzer for my face. My skin colour is very odd! It is light-medium and uneven skin tone around my mouth, forehead, and nose. So it is difficult to find proper shades of concealer and foundation and powder and so forth. Because of that, the bronzer looks a little orange, but I can get away with it. I think it's just the one I got, but the lid does not close right.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I use this on those days where for some reason, I look a little pale and washed out. Not the best for dramatic coutouring, but it can work for subtle cheek contours. I have a yellow undertone, so the orange tone of the browner doesn't show up. I intially purchased this for a backup bronzer, since I ran out of my benefit hoola, but it does the job. And not only that, I bought it on clearance for $1.50. It's not my favorite bronzer, but it will do.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I've been using this bronzer for several weeks now and I have to say, for 3 bucks, it's pretty good. It can look a bit orange if you pack it onto your skin, but it's not really a problem for me since I have very yellow undertones and it actually looks natural. I use this to contour and for that purpose, it kinda sucks honestly. This bronzer isn't strongly pigmented, so I end up having to build it up. But whatever, it's still 3 bucks. I'd say that if you're just looking for an all-over glow, this is perfect. It might look odd on cooler skin tones though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cici132013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

LOVE this bronzer! Its matte which is so hard to find at a drugstore and so cheap!

PROS:
Matte
Comes with a mirror and sponge
Very pigmented

CONS:
Flimsy packaging
Tad orange if built up to much
Only one color

Overall this is my go to bronzer, I like to just sweep it on the outer rim of my face and a tad on my nose to give me a sun kissed glow, but I don't like it for contouring that much because it can have an orange tint if you build it up, which is kind of unnatural for a contour but I find it great for just warming up your complexion. The thing I don't like about the packaging is that the case won't make that snapping sound as it closes unless you press really hard on it, and that's quite annoying to me. But I would recommend this to girls with fair to light-ish medium skin. Defiantly try it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first bronzer I've ever tried. I've always steered clear of bronzer since I'm a natural redhead with a pale complexion and I didn't want to wear anything that looks too unnatural or clownish. But I've heard a lot of good things about this bronzer, especially for people with lighter skin. And since summer is coming around, I thought I'd give it a go.
I've only had it for a couple days, but so far, I really like it. The color is very subtle but can be built up. It's not overwhelming on my skin, which is a huge plus. My mom could barely notice the difference, but I definitely do. It makes my skin look healthier, slightly sun-kissed, and a whole lot less paste-y.
The packaging could be better, though. It doesn't seem to close all the way and the hinge is very flimsy, almost like it could break at any point.
I do, however, like the sun embossment on the actual product. Very cute.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone with fair skin or anyone who might be new to bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by koolgirl1997

Love this bronzer. It is completely matte. The only downside is if you apply too much it could look muddy. But for three dollars just use a light hand. Love this for fair skinned girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

My friend had given me this bronzer because it was too light for her darker complexion and I have to say this is a decent bronzer for the price, but I can't tell if it's breaking me out or not. The smell is really chemically and I don't like that. The color is all right, but nothing flattering. This is a decent drugstore bronzer for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Am rewriting my review of this. I have decided that I do not like it. Not on me. I am cool toned, fair skinned, late 50's.( though I am told I look nowhere near my age) On me, this looks fake, (orangey) especially with my now natural color ashy toned hair (gray can rock!). For many much younger women, this will be an excellent product. Just beware of the packaging. Hard to close!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

Super great bronzer. Especially for the price. I love everything about this bronzer. The color is perfect for me, the packaging is super cute and the price is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I really suggest blending it well though or else you look weird with brown patches on your face. It's really pigmented so you won't need too much to contour.

All in all, amazing product. I definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to contour my nose. But not liking the results maybe i using it wrong. Gotta give it one more try if not giving it away.