Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love Amazing Grace! This has been my signature scent for years and I never run out. I get lots of complemets, mostly from men, and people always say "you smell so good." It smells very clean to me, like clean sheets. I don't exactly care for Pure Grace, it smells too much like soap to me. I don't think that it's as moisturizing as they say it is and it is on the pricey side, but I like to layer with fragrace so I will keep buying.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This has the loveliest fresh scent ever! It's not overpowering but makes me feel so fresh while I'm in the shower. And I've always liked the smooth feeling that the Philosophy shower gel has after I shower with it.

For me $22 is a bit high but mmmmm that fresh showered scent is just irrisistable!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've never smelled the cologne, but I thought this product smelled good. As a shampoo there is very little lather, and I didn't feel like it really got my hair clean. However, I have oily hair, and this might work perfectly for someone with dry hair. As a shower gel, this smells nice even though the scent doesn't linger. I just finished a 2 oz bottle (that I got with the CIRQUE 5 Sephora set) and I don't think I will purchase this but it was nice to get to try this one out.

I have colored hair, this has very little lather, which i do not particularly mind. Washes clean nicely, and my hair has been quite shiny, soft, and frizz free. Not much difference from my previous shampoo except that this makes me feel cleaner. The scent is powdery and soapy, I agree that there's a distinct chemical-like smell, but I like it anyways. It's quite gentle.

I love the scent of Amazing Grace perfume. I bought the 3 in 1 in hopes that I could layer the scent. I'm a little leary of using the 3 in 1's as shampoo as I have color treated hair. So I mainly use the 3 in 1's as a shower gel. Well the scent of this product did not closely match the perfume nor did it linger on the skin. I found that I had to use a large amount of product to produce a reasonable lather. I was disappointed with that as well. The price is a little high for what it is. I would not repurchase.

Love this perfume but the shower gel 3 in 1 does not smell anything like the perfume. This smells off- a cross between chemicals and "Loves Baby Soft Perfume". I will not purchase again. This one went back to Sephora.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the scent, as I've said before, and with all the hype surrounding this body wash I expected it to be, well, amazing. Big let down. It smelled great, but didn't last that long, and it didn't lather at all!!! Very disappointed, I'll stick with the Suds and Light Amazing Grace body wash dupe instead of re-purchasing. Pass on this one.

Its amazing how we are all different I really like this gel, even though I do not really care for the perfume. I find the scent soothing and the quality very good, I even washed my hair with it and no complaints. Some reviews liked this some didn't so I would suggest try or at least smell before you buy even though I did buy this from the Q never having smelled it before. It just sounded so wonderful the way they were talking about it. I am pleased. It is my new favorite scent.

Stinks! Has an "old lady" kind of smell. The worst part is that it smells of dead rotted musty old flowers. I think the reason why they call it amazing grace is because it smells like a FUNERAL HOME!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really enjoyed using this product. The only reason why this got four stars is because the scent doesn't linger on the skin, and it didn't moisturize. Otherwise, it's a great product. It lathers well, doesn't strip your skin of moisture, and the scent is sublime... not too strong, it reminds me somewhat of a lighter version of Egyptian Musk. I haven't used it as a shampoo (I've never fared well with multipurpose shampoos).