November 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 9:50:00 PM More reviews by carolmaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! I have watery eyes, very oily eyelids--and although this does not last all day on me, a good remnant remains! Amazing, usually pencils just run and disappear on me. It's a very nice balanced (shade wise) dark brown pencil that needs to be sharpened fairly often to work its best. Any of the sharpeners I had worked fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by toushay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I've always had problems with my eyeliner ending up in the crease - how does that happen? This liner stays right on! It goes on smooth and stays on all day. I wish the color was slightly lighter, but I'm not going to be too picky. The liner does seem to disappear kind of fast, hence the 3 for quality. But otherwise, a great product - will buy over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Deb723

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent liner. Stays on ALL day. Works just as well as Bobbi Brown's Sepia gel liner. Excellent. Worth every cent. Great color, great texture. Definitely invest in this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ginagate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG so far (after 5 days) -- it's a dark enough brown to show on my GGG/DDD skin, and stays put all workday on my lids, which tend to be oily.

I wouldn't give it a 5, because of the packaging -- it looks like a regular sharpener wouldn't work with it, and I hate having to purchase new implements just for one piece. But...seeing as how I'm tempted to try out MAC's spice lipliner, perhaps a sharpener wouldn't be a bad investment.!

all around, the other reviews were right: goes on smooth, doesn't skip or pull, and stays put. Good color, too, for a brown-skinned girl who wants to switch from black liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 7:48:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this pencil! I used to wear only pencil eye liner but got tired of the smudge factor. This is the perfect solution for days I don't want to bother with a creme or liquid liner. It really stays put on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2003 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lipglassaddict

Love this. This really stays on my lids all day long. Great texture too! I am surprised that are so smooth and not dry and crumbly like so many long wearing liners. Great staple eyeliner. the black is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a dark brown liner. The really good thing about the Powerpoint liners is that they stay put. The Bobbi Brown Gel Liners tend to smear on me but this holds up even on the hottest, most humid days. It's easy to apply and it looks so pretty on. Huge rave from me!! :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 11:18:00 AM More reviews by alfj

This will by my HG eyeliner. It really lasts all day and comes off easily when I'm ready to take it off. I can't wait to try some other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye pencil, a must-have staple for my dark brown eyes. It's a rich intense brown, much like the Dark Brown creme liner, in my opinion. And these powerpoint pencils are terrific--unlike what I'd thought, they aren't dry at all, they apply smooth and creamy, allow a few seconds for smudging, and then set to last all day. I hope to try a few more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another Powerpoint liner that's a keeper. Its a matte brown so its very versatile. As all powerpoint liners, "stubborn brown" applies smoothly and doesn't budge. Have I said yet that you all NEED these MAC powerpoint liners? :P