MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 12/7/2003 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG! I love this. Goes on smoothly, does not smear and stays on all day long.

This is the best eyeliner! It stays on all day long and needs only the occasional touch-up. It lasts through tears, humidity and sweat. This pencil means PERFORMANCE. A must-buy... The colour is also a great substitute for black...

on 11/28/2003 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I have watery eyes, very oily eyelids--and although this does not last all day on me, a good remnant remains! Amazing, usually pencils just run and disappear on me. It's a very nice balanced (shade wise) dark brown pencil that needs to be sharpened fairly often to work its best. Any of the sharpeners I had worked fine.

on 11/26/2003 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I've always had problems with my eyeliner ending up in the crease - how does that happen? This liner stays right on! It goes on smooth and stays on all day. I wish the color was slightly lighter, but I'm not going to be too picky. The liner does seem to disappear kind of fast, hence the 3 for quality. But otherwise, a great product - will buy over and over.

on 10/25/2003 4:23:00 PM

Excellent liner. Stays on ALL day. Works just as well as Bobbi Brown's Sepia gel liner. Excellent. Worth every cent. Great color, great texture. Definitely invest in this one.

on 8/27/2003 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

HG so far (after 5 days) -- it's a dark enough brown to show on my GGG/DDD skin, and stays put all workday on my lids, which tend to be oily.

I wouldn't give it a 5, because of the packaging -- it looks like a regular sharpener wouldn't work with it, and I hate having to purchase new implements just for one piece. But...seeing as how I'm tempted to try out MAC's spice lipliner, perhaps a sharpener wouldn't be a bad investment.!

all around, the other reviews were right: goes on smooth, doesn't skip or pull, and stays put. Good color, too, for a brown-skinned girl who wants to switch from black liner.

on 6/19/2003 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this pencil! I used to wear only pencil eye liner but got tired of the smudge factor. This is the perfect solution for days I don't want to bother with a creme or liquid liner. It really stays put on me.

Love this. This really stays on my lids all day long. Great texture too! I am surprised that are so smooth and not dry and crumbly like so many long wearing liners. Great staple eyeliner. the black is great as well.

on 6/16/2003 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a dark brown liner. The really good thing about the Powerpoint liners is that they stay put. The Bobbi Brown Gel Liners tend to smear on me but this holds up even on the hottest, most humid days. It's easy to apply and it looks so pretty on. Huge rave from me!! :o)

on 6/9/2003 11:18:00 AM

This will by my HG eyeliner. It really lasts all day and comes off easily when I'm ready to take it off. I can't wait to try some other colors.