Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 8/26/2006 9:39:00 PM

It works pretty well, and it keeps my skin soft. It does NOT survive handwashings though. After I'm done with the tube I'll probably just buy the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion as it's cheaper and I have to reapply after handwashing anyway.

on 7/26/2006 2:25:00 PM

I use this as an overnight treatment, and it works like a charm. A little heavy for daytime use, but very effective, just the same. Not overly scented, either.

on 6/17/2006 2:10:00 AM

My HG hand cream!!! I am sooo fussy about moisturizers but Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream is hand cream perfection. Not greasy, absorbs fast, moisturizing, and no scent. No gunky keyboard after using this! I do prefer applying this several times a day - that's probably overboard but I love the way the cream smooths my hands. The ONLY tiny nitpick is that I'd love to have an SPF version.

on 4/7/2006 11:14:00 PM

Love this!!! I'm an IT consultant and a chef. I cater small parties and so if I'm not on the laptop I am in the kitchen and have to wash my hands a lot. So far I was using the neutrogena hand cream but it did not sink in very well and also when I washed my hands I could feel it coming off. This one sinks in fast and keeps my hands moisturized. It also worked in the new england winter for me. Definately a keeper.

on 3/1/2006 2:55:00 AM

The winters here are hellish on my skin especially my hands. I'd tried many other hand and body lotions that only seemed to burn and sting my already chapped hands and not heal them at all. This was a little more expensive than I'd like for a drugstore brand, but my hands were so dry they were cracking and bleeding, so I went for it. I'm glad I did. This really does moisturize and heal. It's not sticky at all either. One of the few hand creams I can use during the daytime while working! You can smell the oatmeal in it a little, but it's not a bad smell. Definitely did provide relief for my hands.

on 2/24/2006 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I agree 110% with Tina68 below. This product was identical to the Daily Moisturizing Lotion except it was physically thicker and cost more per ounce. It left my hands powdery-dry like the regular Aveeno lotions; however, it took a little longer to soak in and felt cakey until it absorbed. I think the aluminum starch is what makes it feel powdery-dry on my skin. Whatever it is, I did find it moisturizing enough, especially for the steeper price (than the regular formula which was sub-par too).

on 11/9/2005 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I thought I could get away with just using a body lotion on my hands until the skin between my fingers became very dry and flaky. So I went to Walmart to find a hand cream and ended up buying this. It got rid of the flakes the first time I used it, and now I faithfully use it twice a day. It completely keeps my hands moisturized but never feels greasy. In fact, it absorbs very quickly. It's a little pricy for a moisturizer from Walmart, but it costs a lot less than high-end brands, and I can't imagine finding one that works better than this. I especially love that this is fragrance-free. I will always repurchase this.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride.

on 10/31/2005 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great hand cream! I have ultra sensitive skin, and this helps to keep my skin from getting very dry and very itchy. It is non-greasy, although I don't find it lasts through that many handwashings, although that could be because I have eczema, which makes my hands feel dry all the time. Good product, although like most Aveeno things, a little too expensive for my tastes. I will repurchase though, as I haven't found any product I like better.

on 9/17/2005 12:25:00 PM

This is my HG hand cream. I keep one at home and one at work. It does a wonderful job of moisturizing without leaving my greasy or oily like too many hand creams do. Simple product that does what it says it will.

on 8/17/2005 9:43:00 PM

This is the best hand cream I have ever used. It keeps moisture in my hands without feeling greesy. I recommend this one if you are looking for a serious hand cream. I keep one bottle at the beauty salon where I work, but it keeps missing. I guess others like it too.