October 21, 2014 | 1161 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree 110% with Tina68 below. This product was identical to the Daily Moisturizing Lotion except it was physically thicker and cost more per ounce. It left my hands powdery-dry like the regular Aveeno lotions; however, it took a little longer to soak in and felt cakey until it absorbed. I think the aluminum starch is what makes it feel powdery-dry on my skin. Whatever it is, I did find it moisturizing enough, especially for the steeper price (than the regular formula which was sub-par too).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought I could get away with just using a body lotion on my hands until the skin between my fingers became very dry and flaky. So I went to Walmart to find a hand cream and ended up buying this. It got rid of the flakes the first time I used it, and now I faithfully use it twice a day. It completely keeps my hands moisturized but never feels greasy. In fact, it absorbs very quickly. It's a little pricy for a moisturizer from Walmart, but it costs a lot less than high-end brands, and I can't imagine finding one that works better than this. I especially love that this is fragrance-free. I will always repurchase this.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Jadedkrystal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great hand cream! I have ultra sensitive skin, and this helps to keep my skin from getting very dry and very itchy. It is non-greasy, although I don't find it lasts through that many handwashings, although that could be because I have eczema, which makes my hands feel dry all the time. Good product, although like most Aveeno things, a little too expensive for my tastes. I will repurchase though, as I haven't found any product I like better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

This is my HG hand cream. I keep one at home and one at work. It does a wonderful job of moisturizing without leaving my greasy or oily like too many hand creams do. Simple product that does what it says it will.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mumi

This is the best hand cream I have ever used. It keeps moisture in my hands without feeling greesy. I recommend this one if you are looking for a serious hand cream. I keep one bottle at the beauty salon where I work, but it keeps missing. I guess others like it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by digitalmaven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This product really does work as promised. It made my hands feel a whole lot softer right away, and I've only been using it a few days. It definitely stays on through handwashing, even with how much I tend to wash my hands. You don't need to use all that much when you apply it, so it lasts a good while. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone having problems with rough hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by melindat

I wash my hands constantly and this lotion is great since it doesn't leave them greasy afterwards. It's absorbed fairly quickly and doesn't have any odor to it. It's not super moisturizing, but does the trick for after you wash your hands during the day. At night, I'll use a heavier moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by charvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wash my hands about 87million times a day, plus use the instant cleaner gels (work: med clinic), & this lasts thru several hours. 24? That's pushing it, but this is great stuff. Non-greasy, NO ODOR or SCENT, & feels light. Good price point-- not the cheapest, but this lasts MUCH longer than most, so it goes a long way. I always have a tube on my desk/ in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by TillyH

I hate applying hand lotion. This is the only one that I've found that absorbs quickly enough for me. I'm not sure it lasts for the full 24 hours it claims, but it does seem to last through several hand-washings. A staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Denise73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I hate greasy hand creams, but this is truly non-greasy. And it really does last through a few hand washings (but not the 24 hours they claim). I wash my hands a lot, and this really seems to protect them from from drying out. I'm never without it in the winter!