April 23, 2014 | 908 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

This is my HG hand cream. I keep one at home and one at work. It does a wonderful job of moisturizing without leaving my greasy or oily like too many hand creams do. Simple product that does what it says it will.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mumi

This is the best hand cream I have ever used. It keeps moisture in my hands without feeling greesy. I recommend this one if you are looking for a serious hand cream. I keep one bottle at the beauty salon where I work, but it keeps missing. I guess others like it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by digitalmaven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This product really does work as promised. It made my hands feel a whole lot softer right away, and I've only been using it a few days. It definitely stays on through handwashing, even with how much I tend to wash my hands. You don't need to use all that much when you apply it, so it lasts a good while. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone having problems with rough hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by melindat

I wash my hands constantly and this lotion is great since it doesn't leave them greasy afterwards. It's absorbed fairly quickly and doesn't have any odor to it. It's not super moisturizing, but does the trick for after you wash your hands during the day. At night, I'll use a heavier moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by charvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wash my hands about 87million times a day, plus use the instant cleaner gels (work: med clinic), & this lasts thru several hours. 24? That's pushing it, but this is great stuff. Non-greasy, NO ODOR or SCENT, & feels light. Good price point-- not the cheapest, but this lasts MUCH longer than most, so it goes a long way. I always have a tube on my desk/ in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by TillyH

I hate applying hand lotion. This is the only one that I've found that absorbs quickly enough for me. I'm not sure it lasts for the full 24 hours it claims, but it does seem to last through several hand-washings. A staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Denise73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I hate greasy hand creams, but this is truly non-greasy. And it really does last through a few hand washings (but not the 24 hours they claim). I wash my hands a lot, and this really seems to protect them from from drying out. I'm never without it in the winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by chief101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's an OK product for me. Not moisturizing enough although it is non-greasy as claimed. It's definitely too expensive for a drugstore product. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS LOTION!! I always had dry hands because I cannot stand the feeling of lotions on them but I adore this one. Thick, moisturizing, and I have no more dry hands! No scent, no greasiness. I use it before bed on both hands and feet. This is the only lotion I have repurchased multiple times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice hand cream. Non-greasy, non-sticky, absorbs quickly. Unfortunately, it smells odd. I guess I'm not big on the natural oatmeal scent. The Daily Baby Lotion (which is also supposedly unscented) smells the same way and is the main reason I haven't repurchased either product.