Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Packaging: This comes in a white-gold tube. Big tube. Dont like the fact it's twist cap. But looks cute on my drtessing table.
Texture: The cream is white-off.Smells very Clarins but very relaxing. It's not heavy but just nice. Sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy or tight.
Result: I was not impressed with this hand cream for I thought for the price that I paid I would notice some results right away, which is silly. So I just used it everyday just to finish the tube and shift to some other hand cream. After one month of using, I 'accidentally' noticed how good my hands looked! My nails look stronger,there were no more dry bit on the side of my nails, which was making my hands look unkept!!Great!!I also noticed that some dark spot have disappeared. This product is great if you give it some time to perform. I will purchase it again!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Clarins is the hand cream I buy, because when my hands feel like they need cream, after rubbing this in, they feel soft and supple. It dries in really quickly, so I'm not putting greasy paws on everything after applying it. I resent paying the price, but have tried so many cheaper hand creams, and they always send me heading back to the Clarins counter for more of this one.

The best handcreme!!! Im not so especielly dry, but this feels lovely on my hands. And it goes in so fast. I will buy it again!!

Just got this today and was surprised when I rubbed it in that my hands felt quite dry and tight afterwards. I'll finish what's in the tube but I won't be re-purchasing this one...

Simply put: The Best Hand Cream Ever Invented In The History Of The World.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Pleasant scent, absorbs very well and quickly, leaving hands smooth and cuticles and nails looking clean and healthy. There are hand and nail lotions that do the job as well for fewer $$$. But as a treat for yourself or someone you love ... why not?UPDATE 29/12/07: Since first writing this review I've been having problems with weak nails and this hand lotion has come into its own. It is an absolute saviour. The best. Nails are stronger and growing to a short but reasonable and attractive length. I also take Omega-3 fish oil capsules and rub various balms, oils and creams into my cuticles, depending on what's currently to hand, but adding this hand cream to my routine has made all the difference. So, no, once your nails are a bit iffy there aren't many hand and nail lotions that do the job as well! continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a lovely, softening and non-greasy hand cream. The fragrance is the classic Clarins bubble gum smell, which I actually love now. At first I was a bit confused by it - I mean, Clarins is meant to be all about plant extracts, and so many of their products smell of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit. This is absorbed easily, helps strengthen nails as well as moisturise, and the little tube is classy.

I have bought this product again :) I think the citrus smell is so lovely (yes, strong too). One of those little gems that is worth the price becasue of how lux it is. I try to save money but I cannot keep away from this. I find it a little greasy but that goes away after a moment. Worth it!

I received this as a GWP and it's really good. Nice consistency and doesn't leave me greasy. Expectedly, like all Clarins products, this stuff is frangranced, but I don't mind it too much. A good product but I probably won't buy it again because, as others have stated here, drugstore brands do the same thing as well for less money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I hated the scent of it. Spoiled lemon medicinal scent. Yuck. As far as the product itself, it was a nice hand cream. Didnt leave my hands greasy and did moisturize. However, i prefer other creams to this one, like L"occitane or philosophy, so i would not repurchase. I think if you are going to purchase a department store hand cream, you really have to love the smell cause they all seem similiar in terms of moisture and benefits.