December 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

I received this as a GWP and it's really good. Nice consistency and doesn't leave me greasy. Expectedly, like all Clarins products, this stuff is frangranced, but I don't mind it too much. A good product but I probably won't buy it again because, as others have stated here, drugstore brands do the same thing as well for less money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I hated the scent of it. Spoiled lemon medicinal scent. Yuck. As far as the product itself, it was a nice hand cream. Didnt leave my hands greasy and did moisturize. However, i prefer other creams to this one, like L"occitane or philosophy, so i would not repurchase. I think if you are going to purchase a department store hand cream, you really have to love the smell cause they all seem similiar in terms of moisture and benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by shungp

I do like this product a lot, but it's quite expensive for a hand cream. It makes dry hands nice and soft, along with nourishing the cuticiles. I like the smell which is, to me, a bit citrusy, but my mom couldn't stand it. I find some people think it smells like some medicine-ointment.
Although it is a great product, I probably won't buy it again, since cheaper, drugstore-bought hand creams (like Neutrogena's hand cream) works nicely, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this feels nice on the hands but doesn't heal dry skin. this is lightweight and absorbs quickly. this is fine if I want some hydration that absorbs quickly.but for overnight, nothing beats kiehl's intensive treatment and moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good handcream. It absorbs well and keeps the skin smooth and moisturized. My hands has been terribly dry this winter and this really helps to cure the dryness. The product has quite a strong smell but it does not bother me. I alternate this with Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion, which I find rather good too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Dancing_Queen20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this a year ago because my hands had been hit hard by the winter cold, and I've used it ever since. I use it about twice a week, sometimes as a mask before I go to bed. It's made my hands silky soft and it's lasted forever - I've had mine for 13 months! At first I didn't mind the smell, but I find it quite overpowering now, which is why I use it at night as a treatment. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best hand lotion on the market! Thoroughly moisturizes without the greasy after-feel. Will re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

This is the BEST hand cream -- totally moisturizes but isn't greasy! The stores always run out of this, so if you can find one, buy it quick!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok product. My hands get extremely dry, especially in the winter. I don't think it's going to cut it. Would be better to use in the spring/summer. It doesn't leave hands greasy and sinks in quickly. It's expensive for a hand cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2003 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lillet

The scent is addictive and not overpowering. The cream works well, but is not a thick or intense hand product. Seeps in well and doesn't leave hands greasy at all. My very dry hands often require a hand cream than this one in the winter.