Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 8/26/2004 6:59:00 PM

Simply put: The Best Hand Cream Ever Invented In The History Of The World.

on 7/3/2004 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Pleasant scent, absorbs very well and quickly, leaving hands smooth and cuticles and nails looking clean and healthy. There are hand and nail lotions that do the job as well for fewer $$$. But as a treat for yourself or someone you love ... why not?UPDATE 29/12/07: Since first writing this review I've been having problems with weak nails and this hand lotion has come into its own. It is an absolute saviour. The best. Nails are stronger and growing to a short but reasonable and attractive length. I also take Omega-3 fish oil capsules and rub various balms, oils and creams into my cuticles, depending on what's currently to hand, but adding this hand cream to my routine has made all the difference. So, no, once your nails are a bit iffy there aren't many hand and nail lotions that do the job as well! continued >>

on 6/21/2004 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a lovely, softening and non-greasy hand cream. The fragrance is the classic Clarins bubble gum smell, which I actually love now. At first I was a bit confused by it - I mean, Clarins is meant to be all about plant extracts, and so many of their products smell of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit. This is absorbed easily, helps strengthen nails as well as moisturise, and the little tube is classy.

I have bought this product again :) I think the citrus smell is so lovely (yes, strong too). One of those little gems that is worth the price becasue of how lux it is. I try to save money but I cannot keep away from this. I find it a little greasy but that goes away after a moment. Worth it!

on 5/19/2004 1:33:00 PM

I received this as a GWP and it's really good. Nice consistency and doesn't leave me greasy. Expectedly, like all Clarins products, this stuff is frangranced, but I don't mind it too much. A good product but I probably won't buy it again because, as others have stated here, drugstore brands do the same thing as well for less money.

on 3/23/2004 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I hated the scent of it. Spoiled lemon medicinal scent. Yuck. As far as the product itself, it was a nice hand cream. Didnt leave my hands greasy and did moisturize. However, i prefer other creams to this one, like L"occitane or philosophy, so i would not repurchase. I think if you are going to purchase a department store hand cream, you really have to love the smell cause they all seem similiar in terms of moisture and benefits.

on 3/3/2004 11:16:00 PM

I do like this product a lot, but it's quite expensive for a hand cream. It makes dry hands nice and soft, along with nourishing the cuticiles. I like the smell which is, to me, a bit citrusy, but my mom couldn't stand it. I find some people think it smells like some medicine-ointment.
Although it is a great product, I probably won't buy it again, since cheaper, drugstore-bought hand creams (like Neutrogena's hand cream) works nicely, too.

on 2/25/2004 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this feels nice on the hands but doesn't heal dry skin. this is lightweight and absorbs quickly. this is fine if I want some hydration that absorbs quickly.but for overnight, nothing beats kiehl's intensive treatment and moisturizer.

This is a very good handcream. It absorbs well and keeps the skin smooth and moisturized. My hands has been terribly dry this winter and this really helps to cure the dryness. The product has quite a strong smell but it does not bother me. I alternate this with Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion, which I find rather good too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this a year ago because my hands had been hit hard by the winter cold, and I've used it ever since. I use it about twice a week, sometimes as a mask before I go to bed. It's made my hands silky soft and it's lasted forever - I've had mine for 13 months! At first I didn't mind the smell, but I find it quite overpowering now, which is why I use it at night as a treatment. Will definitely buy again!

Top Rated Clarins Products