September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by sherrycherry234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for taking off eye makeup when i run out of makeup remover and things like that, but this is a completely terrible product when it comes to moisturizing my lips. It gives my lips a white residue when it dries and it tastes disgusting. Blistex and chap stick brand chap stick are much better choices.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by NAT829

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use Vaseline on my lips every night before I go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, my lips are perfectly smooth and soft. I wouldn't use it instead of my lip gloss, but for chapped lips, it's the best. It's also so cheap and it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 6:00:00 PM More reviews by anarosa10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Vaseline is my I-cannot-live-without-it product for lips. My lips used to be often dry and chapped for some reason, but since I'm using this every night during my sleep, I have had pretty soft, smooth lips. If for some reason, I don't put it at night my lips get dry again. Vaseline works like wonder and is really cheap too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by red_cherry

vaseline is a good staple to have, but i don't like using it on my lips. its great for flyaways. also i use it over moisturiser to seal in more moisture (normally use this method for dry skin on hands).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by CiCiD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Who can live withouth Vaseline? Not me.

I use it on my brows to keep them in place, on my lashes in place of clear mascara (great moisturizer), on my cuticles to keep them soft, on my lips at night to lock in moisture, and on my hands and feet when I need a really strong softness boost. (A tip for hands and feet, cover with cotton sock and sleep overnight.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 8:18:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

No, no, no, no and no. I hate to be a poop but I can't stand Vaseline. I understand that it has lots of uses around the house and for cleaning my eyelash curler but as a lip treatment, this is the pits. On lips, I eventually get a thin white film that covers my mouth -- absolutely gross. I bought a tub once in the mid-1990s and will never have to repurchase, nor would I.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for anything and everything. Helps my dry and chapped lips look smooth and supple. Also great for rough, dry skin. Basic staple definitely.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2003 1:25:00 PM More reviews by fphoenix2k

I don't really like this much as a lip balm. It smells a bit strange and tastes weird. Doesn't stay on for very long. I use this on my eyebrows before I go to bed to make sure they don't get too messed up when I wake up, and that's just about its only use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Vaseline is great for so many things... moisturizes feet, hands, knees, elbows and lips. Makes a great eye makeup remover for tough products. And super cheap! A tub of vaseline lasts an amazingly long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by theresa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

VASELINE IS A STAPLE!! I use it on my lips, my skin, even on my hair sometimes for flyaways!!. Theres so much in a jar for such a small price. I recommend everone get out and get a jar!! it moisturizes so well!!!