September 21, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by wwwdotdawn

I'm a makeup artist so I get MAC discounted so the price is right! I am NC30 in the winter with very dark brown hair and eyes. I was looking for a pinky nude and this color is nice. I would prefer if it had a little more pink but I do not think it makes me look dead at all. I use a little PRRR lipglass over it and it's a really nice look. Good choice. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by renataleite

Jubilee was my first MAC lipstick,and my favourite one now.I will repurchase !! I canīt live without him!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by gracefullyloved

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

been looking for this color, its great everyday, very natural looks great with brown tones, just not my HG, but worth having around

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

finally migrated away from mac's taupe lipstick after like 8 years...onto jubilee! the texture of the lustre is non-matte (that's all i knew with taupe) and the color is nude on me with a hint of pinkish brown. i wanted to bring out more pink but stay on somewhat of the nude side, so i use this with soar lipliner. i usually don't do well with pinks having c4/medium dark blot powder skin-tone...but this is a good one. =) thanks to back 2 mac...this was fo' free!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 10:11:00 AM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my first ever review here and my first ever MAC lipstick! Incredible! I love love love it. When I signed up at the MAC website, I did the whole "Ask an Artist" thing to get tips on good shades for my look and I decided to cave in and purchase this little lipstick. Before, i never ever would buy department store brand makeup. But over the last couple of months, I've been converted over. And this lipstick is just amazing! The color looks so great on me. It compliments my skin tone very well. I'm probably a NC15 and a redhead and this color just really does WORK for me. I love it. I wear it almost everyday. I love the little shine it gives off as well. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2006 1:04:00 PM More reviews by glowstix813

I want to start off by saying that I LOVE MAC lipstick packaging! It's nice how it snaps shut so that no matter how much your purse gets jingled and jangled, it stays shut! Now on to the lipstick. Jubilee is my first lustre formula and I have to say that it's true love. It goes on soooo smooth, almost like gloss! The color is a basic medium nude, and on my tanned asian skin it looks great! There's still reminiscence of the color after the glossy part is gone. All in all, this shade is fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2006 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Vicky88

Too browny for me - I find this colour similar to Lust lipglass (see my review for that too!) and really does not suit me. This is just a much much brownier version of Hug Me. Would suit darker skinned ladies, but for me at NW20, it is a disaster!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by yvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the other reviewers said, this is a nude beige pink, YLBB lippie. It works great for nude lip look. Its cousin, Hug Me, however, is just a hint too coral for me. So far I've gone through two tubes and would keep purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jasanna143

What can I say? I just love this lippie. I love lustres to begin with and w/ this color, I love them even more. I was on a neverending hunt to find a perfect YLBB color and like many other reviewers have posted, they've found it in Jubilee. It's a great nude w/ peachy/pinkiness to it that doesn't wash me out. It looks great in office lighting and in sunlight too which is my true test. I can't seem to go wrong w/ any color schemes since this l/s is so versatile. A def must-have in any makeup bag!!!!! It was often overlooked by me since it looks so brown and dark in the tube but on my lips, heaven!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by shannonnic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin with pink undertones and this lipstick really does nothing for me. It is basically the color of my lips, but has some brown in it. I don't think this is a great color for LLLs