MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

I'm obsessed with nude lipsticks and am thrilled that Jubilee is an excellent nude for me! I have light to medium skin with neutral to warm undertones (NC 25-30) and rosey/mauvey pigmented lips. I find that a lot of nudes wash me out. I bought Blankety which made me look corpse-like and exchanged it for Jubilee. Jubilee has been mentioned on the make up board but I never considered buying it until the Blankety fiasco.

Jubilee is a pinky-beige nude and I like that it is fairly pigmented but because of the lustre formula, the color isn't opaque. It's not muddy and it doesn't wash me out (a common problem I have with some nude lipsticks).

I like Jubilee a lot better than Hug Me, which really didn't do anything for my lips.

on 5/14/2007 9:55:00 PM

creamy, beigy-pink nude. Doesn't wash me out like other nudes (warm Asian), and lasts a long time. Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/15/2007 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful pinky-brown nude on me. Looks good with just about any light-colored gloss. I top it with Chanel's Twinkle glossimer.

on 1/30/2007 8:18:00 PM

I'm a makeup artist so I get MAC discounted so the price is right! I am NC30 in the winter with very dark brown hair and eyes. I was looking for a pinky nude and this color is nice. I would prefer if it had a little more pink but I do not think it makes me look dead at all. I use a little PRRR lipglass over it and it's a really nice look. Good choice. I would buy again.

on 12/28/2006 6:03:00 PM

Jubilee was my first MAC lipstick,and my favourite one now.I will repurchase !! I canīt live without him!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

been looking for this color, its great everyday, very natural looks great with brown tones, just not my HG, but worth having around

on 8/16/2006 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

finally migrated away from mac's taupe lipstick after like 8 years...onto jubilee! the texture of the lustre is non-matte (that's all i knew with taupe) and the color is nude on me with a hint of pinkish brown. i wanted to bring out more pink but stay on somewhat of the nude side, so i use this with soar lipliner. i usually don't do well with pinks having c4/medium dark blot powder skin-tone...but this is a good one. =) thanks to back 2 mac...this was fo' free!

on 8/8/2006 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is my first ever review here and my first ever MAC lipstick! Incredible! I love love love it. When I signed up at the MAC website, I did the whole "Ask an Artist" thing to get tips on good shades for my look and I decided to cave in and purchase this little lipstick. Before, i never ever would buy department store brand makeup. But over the last couple of months, I've been converted over. And this lipstick is just amazing! The color looks so great on me. It compliments my skin tone very well. I'm probably a NC15 and a redhead and this color just really does WORK for me. I love it. I wear it almost everyday. I love the little shine it gives off as well. continued >>

on 8/1/2006 1:04:00 PM

I want to start off by saying that I LOVE MAC lipstick packaging! It's nice how it snaps shut so that no matter how much your purse gets jingled and jangled, it stays shut! Now on to the lipstick. Jubilee is my first lustre formula and I have to say that it's true love. It goes on soooo smooth, almost like gloss! The color is a basic medium nude, and on my tanned asian skin it looks great! There's still reminiscence of the color after the glossy part is gone. All in all, this shade is fantastic!

on 7/8/2006 9:53:00 PM

Too browny for me - I find this colour similar to Lust lipglass (see my review for that too!) and really does not suit me. This is just a much much brownier version of Hug Me. Would suit darker skinned ladies, but for me at NW20, it is a disaster!

Popular Lipsticks