Estee Lauder Double Wear [old formula - REFORMULATED]

New as of :)12/2012:Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, butylene glycol, tribehnin, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, magnesium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, polymethylsilsequioxane, methicone, laureth-7, xantham gum, alumina, sodium dehydroacetate, disteardimonium hectorite, cellulose gum, propylene carbonate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxyethanol, [+/- iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)] Original: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.00% INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIBEHENIN, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, METHICONE, LAURETH-7, XANTHAN GUM, ALUMINA, BHT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CHLOROXYLENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, [ /-(MAY CONTAIN)IRON OXIDES(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA, TITANI DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]

on 12/4/2012 9:27:00 AM

Love this foundation! The coverage is absolutely flawless. You definetely have to work with it and find the best way to apply it, as it is quite thick and quick drying, but the result is just flawless. It works for my 12h shifts at work, and I only need to powder my T-zone a couple of times, as it gets oily no matter what I use, but the foundation stays in place all day.

on 12/3/2012 4:01:00 PM

Medium coverage. A bit heavy looking for me. Like revlon colorstay better. Linen is a good match for my nc 20 skin.

on 12/2/2012 1:58:00 PM

I keep coming back to this one. It is a full coverage foundation that lasts for at least 10 hours. I finally found my perfect NEW shade which is pure beige instead of pebble which was totally wrong on me and made me stray from it to clarins everlasting. Great quality.

on 12/1/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was recommended this product by a friend of mine who has similar textured skin as me (oily and prone to break outs). I was a bit skeptical because of the price, but I always noticed how nice my friend's skin looked and that's was initially made me try this product. This makeup stays ALL DAY. It doesn't melt off my face (and my face is super oily) and it doesn't make me break out even when I accidently fall asleep in it (though, I wouldn't recommend falling asleep in if you can avoid it).
This is very heavy coverage, and it definitely makes your face all one color, so I like to use blush and a contour color to make it look a little more natural. I think this works well in the day time as well as at night, but during the day (mostly in warmer months) it can feel heavy.
Overall, this is the best foundation I've ever tried and it's so much better than any Mac foundation (and we all know how expensive those are). I love this foundation and would defnitely buy it again!

on 12/1/2012 2:05:00 AM

It was my parents silver wedding celebration. My family and i decided to hire a makeup artist for the party. She was using this foundation and my skin looked flawless i might say. It covered up all the blemishes and pimple scars perfectly. Still remember when she put it on it just felt so smooth. After that i bought it straight away and this is by far my holy grail foundation! The formula is just so smoonth it blends really well my skin! The only negative comment from me is just the packaging. But overall this foundation hands down the most amazing foundation that i've ever tried so far!

on 11/30/2012 9:52:00 AM

I love this product. I do like good coverage on my skin. I have mild sun damage on my skin and this foundation covers it all. I do feel confident and never ever leave home without having my double wear on. Although it is a thick cover it looks very elegant and smooth on your face. It also lasts very long. One bottle lasts me about 1 1/2 months. And i use it every single day.

on 11/30/2012 2:56:00 AM

I have an oily combination skin and this works really well for me. I have the lightest yellow based colour, 1W1 bone, and that fits me perfectly. It's easy to spread and covers well. I'd say it's medium to heavy coverage depending how many layers you'll add. Sometimes when my skin is dry-ish it tends to highlight dry areas more so it's not very good option for someone who has dry skin. Although it's a good foundation which i really like, it doesn't stay matte all day and needs powdering during the day. Also it doesn't make me break out. A huge plus.

on 11/29/2012 5:54:00 PM

I wish i could wear this because it covers and stays on so well but i have dry skin and i found that after a while it made my face feel realy tight and looked flaky.Also i had the lightest color and it was still a little to dark on me.My mom who has oliy skin also got this product and loved it . So if you have oliy skin i think it would work great if your dry stay away.

on 11/29/2012 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent coverage but heavy stuff on face

on 11/28/2012 2:07:00 PM

Okay, so I finally bought this damn foundation after all the hype about it. I've always looked at it at Sephora, but the shades were too pink. BUTTTTTTT NOWWWWWWWW.....they have NEW SHADES with yellow tones!!! YAY!!!! So I went and bought it after finding a yellow shade that matches me. I have it in Cashew right now. Once I'm really tanned again, I can see myself wearing Honey Bronze. I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I must say I quite like it. This is good for oily skin types, but when I sometimes have little dry patches, it actually hides them pretty well. Medium coverage in my opinion, but def can build it up to full. It doesnt dry SUPER quick as some people say, but quick enough that it won't move (hence the "Stay in place" name). And it actually does stay in place. when you touch your face it doesnt smudge or go anywhere. BUT when you do wash your face at night, I suggest make-up wipes first and then at the end, you might want to scrub or use toner after because that stuff does not come off completely with just face wash. I normally use make-up remover cleanser and THEN acne face wash for this.
_________________________________________

UPDATE - JUNE 25TH, 2013:

Okay soo....I was trying to figure out what was breaking me out and I realized this breaks me out everytime I wear it haha. But the break out wasn't that bad. Just from fairly clear smooth skin to maybe 5 new little pimples throughout the whole face. I will probably still wear it from time because I this foundation is still really good.