April 17, 2014 | 1375 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Back to the store it went. This is not good for dark circle coverage. That is what my review is on because thats what I bought it for. Its kinda too solid, and doesn't spread well. The sample I tried was down to pan so perhaps it turns creamier over time, but too long of a time for me. The color mixing is a good idea in theory but in reality you can be stuck with subtle color differences that aren't good either. Went into every fine line and amplified. Takes too long to apply. For blemishes, it could be better, maybe?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 4:17:00 AM More reviews by rannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy again because it's not longwear and it rubs off too. Buy it if you have dry skin and think of using it very sparingly. It covers great if you have dry skin, but it doesn't last and last

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by hiphopgirl

I have the palette with the green concealer on the end. At first I was thrilled when I found this, as my skin color varies from undereye area to cheek, and I've never been able to use one concealer on my entire face.
However, this one has been only okay.

This isn't particularly easy to apply or blend. It gets cakey easily, and it tends to settle in lines, drawing attention to them. It goes crumbly and balls up when you try to apply more than a single layer. It helps a lot to apply it over a foundation primer, or try to mix in a bit of foundation, but it's still not particularly easy. It's definitely got a visible "concealer" texture. This is kind of an all or nothing concealer—it goes on where you put it on, and it sits there, which can be good or bad, depending on the coverage you're looking for. If you try to blend too much, it just rubs off. Thus, it needs to be an exact match to your skin tone.

Don't get me wrong, it's not completely useless. I still use it, but only because I haven't found anything better.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2006 12:56:00 AM More reviews by JadedPlastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this, but the coverage was sheerer than I anticipated. And only two of the shades -- three, at most -- were at all useful. Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by somebeach

I liked this set of concealers, but I would have named the product differently.
I would also have liked a compact package, but that might just be me.

I see this as a pallate so you can spot treat it, but there is a separate highlighting concealer that is good for undereye circles.

I would have used the term cover-up for this, or spot-treater.

That said, I have yellow and red places on my face that need evening out and I love how well this stuff works. It's a creamy substance but seems to stay on very well on my recent indie movie shoot and blended easily with my regular foundation.

My skin is pale and combination, but not super-pale, if this helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by xdreamlessx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont use generally concealers .. but when I do I use this one
it was recemmonded to me by a makeup artist .

my overall comment after using this for a while is nice coverage , light if you wanted ( most important for me ). apply more when ever you need more .
good texture blends fine , but needs carful blending as it might line within the wrinkle lines .

green color I dont use it alot .. but its suppose to be for the red
spots ( lets hope I dont have to use it at all ! )

cant compare to other products .. as im not a huge fan of concealers ,
byt I guess this is suffecint enough not to look for a new one .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2006 12:40:00 PM More reviews by cangyue_1901

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is gonna be even better if i can use all da colors
but i can really use 3 out of the 5 colors
dunt know how to mix them
but they do cover things, not as good as my rape off "laura mercier"
but a cheaper choice with nice coverage
recommended

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not think this product is all that great for dark circles. especialy if you are going to have a long day. It seems to disappear. I have used it all over face, as I have blotchy skin. It was interesting. But Don't find this extrordinary.Will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by x_pinky_x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually love this concealer. Except for the green shade. :S
I will definitely re-purchase it. But I think it'll stay for a long time now.. I don't have to use the brown shade because it's dark on my skin but I use it on my brow bone.. it's actually nice. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I got this last week and couldn't wait to try it out and was very disappointed. The coverage was thick but looked cakey on my skin like it was just sitting on top not melted in like I'm used to...Back to Sephora it goes.