November 27, 2014 | 1443 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't keep sweating at all. Waisting of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: AFTER AN EXHAUSTIVE SEARCH SINCE MY FAVE DEO GOT DISCONTINUED, I'VE TRIED AND HAVE BEEN USING "DR. MIST" NOW. IT IS THE BEST!!! I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER WITH ANYTHING ELSE. PLS SEE MY REVIEW.

Edit: Move over Kiss My Face.. i've FINALLY found my HG Deoderant.. and it's natural and aluminium-free too! Check out: Jason's Lavender and Organic Tea Tree Oil Roll-On Deodorant!!! Fantastic!!! Here's my original review: i've tried many natural Deodorants, but this one's the best natural deo i've got it in Patchouli). i'm a tough customer when it comes to Deo.. and this one manages to keep me dry and odour free - in winter. Unfortunately, in summer it's not strong enough for me and i'm not interested in walking around reapplying during the day.That being said, i know it's not completely aluminium free.. but then.. do i want to be all stinky? hmmmmmm.The Natural/Aluminium free HG Deo continues. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Rocki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Patchouli, love it! Can't wear Patchouli in a fragrance (never found one that I liked) so I wear it in a deodorant. Seems to work well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cellogal

I finally found a natural deodorant that works!! This stuff is amazing! It has a very pleasant lavender scent that fades in a few minutes, so it doesn't compete with any other scents you may be wearing, and it also prevents unpleasant smells. After a while, you just don't smell like anything, which is what I want in a deodorant. I was also worried about wetness, as I've never used anything but anti-perspirants, but that isn't a problem at all! There's slightly more moisture than normal, but definitely not anything to get upset about. My only pet peeve is that it takes quite a while to dry, but that's a small price to pay for an effective deodorant that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. Also, I asked a friend of mine, who is a natural medicine practitioner and general expert about all things natural, and she reassured me that potassium alum is not the same as aluminum, and that this deodorant is perfectly safe to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by alias86

omg I LOOOOVE this stuff! I used to use Crystal rock deodorant but it didn't work for me all the time and I dropped it and it shattered everywhere so I decided to look for a new deodorant. I got this one and tried it right away (on top of crystal rock that I had already been wearing all day) and was disappointed...it smelled funky with my body chemistry. but then I tried it again after taking a shower and it worked wonders! So I think the secret of this stuff is that you can't use it if you already smell or have sweated without having it on you. Because then it mixes with your sweat and smells funny. But if you use it right after the shower and keep on using it (even if you don't take a shower the next day) it keeps the smell away! This may be obvious to some people but I didn't really think about it whne I first used it...
Plus, which is weird, this is the only thing that keeps me dry even though it's not an anti-perspirant! I have been so much less sweaty than normal with this stuff on, I even forget to use Certain Dri cuz it works so well!
Needless to say, this has exceeded my expectations and I hope to god this never stops working on me...I think I'll cry if it does.
by the way, I got the lavendar one which smells nice at first but then the scent fades and you can only smell it if you stick your nose in your armpit. doesn't smell bad though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by r2136178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The more I use this, the more I love it. I was skeptical of using a natural deodorant at first, but now I'm a believer! This stuff works. Period. And no funky deodorant fragrances like "Tropical Satin" and "Mystic Rain". I got the scented version, and it seems to fade away to nothing after a few minutes, which is what I want in a deodorant anyways. I don't want my deodorant competing with my perfume. The only drawback is that since it is a liquid deodorant, it takes a little longer to dry. But that's no biggie. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this. Im big on natural stuff. It is winter though so who knows if it will work in the mid summer heat. But the smell is refreshing, goes on wet and then drys. No alluminimum (sp?) lol. Liking it so far =) worth a try. they have a few scents but I got the lavender which smells nice but doesnt compete with perfumes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: for some reason after moving from LA to NYC this no longer works all day for me.

I switched to this from the Crystal rock deodorant I had been using for about a year. I buy the lavender formula, which smells very fresh and clean, not at all overpowering. Seems to control odor much better than the Crystal, although does not prevent perspiring (as it is not supposed to). Cute packaging, good price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far, so good, but I will update if necessary. I've been using this for a week or two, in not-hot weather and for a couple of low-key gym visits. I do not know how it will perform in summer. But I have not noticed myself smelling at all, and I have checked a couple times. The scent is very light and disappears (I have "Scented"), and it does go on wet but dries pretty completely after a minute or two. I do not feel powdery dry as with typical solid anti-perspirants, nor do I smell artificially fragrant. But I don't smell bad either. It takes a little getting used to the feeling as opposed to a regular anti-perspirant, but for something without aluminum, I'm pretty happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2005 3:10:00 PM More reviews by karamy6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for a long time, and it's the best natural deodorant I've found. I use the patchouli which smells wonderful and patchouli has deodorant properties itself...which leads to my one complaint. Patchouli oil used to be #3 on the ingredient list. Then they re-formulated and it's not listed at all-"fragrance" is listed further down the list. This "fragrance" obviously includes patchouli by the smell, but it's not enough and it's odor-fighting properties have been noticeably reduced. I'm going to www.kissmyface.com to complain..But it's still the best, though not what it was.