Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 6/8/2006 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was not too impressed with this product, it was very sticky and took a very long time to dry. It also stung like crazy. That being said it is very effective in preventing smell. However, I will stick to my regular crystal deodorant.

on 6/1/2006 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this deodorant. It really works, but the best part is that once you put it on, you aren't constantly reminded that it is there (sticky underarms, or stains on clothing). I have very sensitive skin and have had no rashes, unlike many other products. I use the lavender scent, which I find very pleasant and light. What really inspired me to write a review was the fact that it now contains no parabens.

on 5/31/2006 12:37:00 AM

Love this deodorant. (And yes, it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant... so don't expect it to keep you dry.) But it does a great job. One word of caution - do not use this while wearing silk. I'm not sure if this is specifically due to the essential oils in the Peaceful Patchouli, or if they all do this, but I ruined a silk blouse by wearing the PP with cream silk.

on 5/25/2006 12:44:00 PM

Doesn't keep sweating at all. Waisting of money.

on 5/6/2006 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

EDIT: AFTER AN EXHAUSTIVE SEARCH SINCE MY FAVE DEO GOT DISCONTINUED, I'VE TRIED AND HAVE BEEN USING "DR. MIST" NOW. IT IS THE BEST!!! I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER WITH ANYTHING ELSE. PLS SEE MY REVIEW.

Edit: Move over Kiss My Face.. i've FINALLY found my HG Deoderant.. and it's natural and aluminium-free too! Check out: Jason's Lavender and Organic Tea Tree Oil Roll-On Deodorant!!! Fantastic!!! Here's my original review: i've tried many natural Deodorants, but this one's the best natural deo i've got it in Patchouli). i'm a tough customer when it comes to Deo.. and this one manages to keep me dry and odour free - in winter. Unfortunately, in summer it's not strong enough for me and i'm not interested in walking around reapplying during the day.That being said, i know it's not completely aluminium free.. but then.. do i want to be all stinky? hmmmmmm.The Natural/Aluminium free HG Deo continues. continued >>

on 4/23/2006 1:44:00 PM

I bought the Patchouli, love it! Can't wear Patchouli in a fragrance (never found one that I liked) so I wear it in a deodorant. Seems to work well.

on 2/6/2006 2:17:00 PM

I finally found a natural deodorant that works!! This stuff is amazing! It has a very pleasant lavender scent that fades in a few minutes, so it doesn't compete with any other scents you may be wearing, and it also prevents unpleasant smells. After a while, you just don't smell like anything, which is what I want in a deodorant. I was also worried about wetness, as I've never used anything but anti-perspirants, but that isn't a problem at all! There's slightly more moisture than normal, but definitely not anything to get upset about. My only pet peeve is that it takes quite a while to dry, but that's a small price to pay for an effective deodorant that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. Also, I asked a friend of mine, who is a natural medicine practitioner and general expert about all things natural, and she reassured me that potassium alum is not the same as aluminum, and that this deodorant is perfectly safe to use.

on 1/16/2006 3:23:00 PM

omg I LOOOOVE this stuff! I used to use Crystal rock deodorant but it didn't work for me all the time and I dropped it and it shattered everywhere so I decided to look for a new deodorant. I got this one and tried it right away (on top of crystal rock that I had already been wearing all day) and was disappointed...it smelled funky with my body chemistry. but then I tried it again after taking a shower and it worked wonders! So I think the secret of this stuff is that you can't use it if you already smell or have sweated without having it on you. Because then it mixes with your sweat and smells funny. But if you use it right after the shower and keep on using it (even if you don't take a shower the next day) it keeps the smell away! This may be obvious to some people but I didn't really think about it whne I first used it...
Plus, which is weird, this is the only thing that keeps me dry even though it's not an anti-perspirant! I have been so much less sweaty than normal with this stuff on, I even forget to use Certain Dri cuz it works so well!
Needless to say, this has exceeded my expectations and I hope to god this never stops working on me...I think I'll cry if it does.
by the way, I got the lavendar one which smells nice at first but then the scent fades and you can only smell it if you stick your nose in your armpit. doesn't smell bad though!

on 1/2/2006 5:00:00 PM

The more I use this, the more I love it. I was skeptical of using a natural deodorant at first, but now I'm a believer! This stuff works. Period. And no funky deodorant fragrances like "Tropical Satin" and "Mystic Rain". I got the scented version, and it seems to fade away to nothing after a few minutes, which is what I want in a deodorant anyways. I don't want my deodorant competing with my perfume. The only drawback is that since it is a liquid deodorant, it takes a little longer to dry. But that's no biggie. I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really like this. Im big on natural stuff. It is winter though so who knows if it will work in the mid summer heat. But the smell is refreshing, goes on wet and then drys. No alluminimum (sp?) lol. Liking it so far =) worth a try. they have a few scents but I got the lavender which smells nice but doesnt compete with perfumes.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products