October 25, 2014 | 1644 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 4:19:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just don't understand the hype about this bronzer, it's orange! NARS Casino is much more natural looking on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by rebeccathereader

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading reviews in Pville and Allure, I thought this would be the most amazing bronzing powder. However I am very disappointed: First, the powder seems to easily crumble at the stroke of my Becca Bronzing Brush (a very delicate brush); Second, the shimmer is very young looking cuasing me to look slightly teenage boppery rather than having an adult glow; Third, the color is opaque and not transparent and you can easily detect where there is powder and not. In sum, a very blah/mediocre product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I love this! It's the most beautiful golden color for my FFF-MMM skin. Yes there is shimmer but it's subtle and natural-looking. Great value at just AU44. Available from selected David Jones stores. Here it is on the right-

continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by s55565

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to have a sworn love affair with this bronzer. It gave me the perfect bronze glow I needed in my pasty winter face. However, the shimmer has started to bother me. It's not overwhelming but it's obvious, more so than I like. I still use it religiously, but at this point any bronzer would do. It makes you look healthy but is no longer my HG. Pity.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2004 8:44:00 AM More reviews by glazed

I have "medium" and gives me really natural bronzy look, not it is not over-powering or orange. I also love littl bit of "shimmer" for the healthy JLO look. It was (from my memory) around $40 in Aus dollars and I think it will last forever. My first Cargo product and very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2004 3:23:00 AM More reviews by MakeupArtyst

Radiance golden bronzer perfect for that JLO look.

Only set back that tin can, that sometimes is hard to break into.

Other then that, I beso it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah! This is a gorgeous golden-brown shimmery bronzer, that does not look muddy in the least bit on my NC35 skin (usually nc30 in the cold canadian winters) hehe. This isn't super uber pigmented, so you can use a slightly heavy hand, and not worry about looking too bronzed. I like that this is subtle, and that it's not straight brown, as well as does not have any orange tones in it. This looks SO natural, it's simply beautiful, and the price is a-ok :) Will repurchase once out. Btw, i love this 10X more than nars laguna *gasp*! :O

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by tara_c

loves it! has a pretty, but not over powering, shimmer that looks great over my self-tanner. doesn't make me break out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cupcakes21

My mom gave this to me after trying it on and finding it not shimmery enough. I had it stowed away bc I figured bronzer was the LAST thing I needed since I'm already tan (GGG NC42). But I've tried this on over my usual blush and WOW. It gives me a wonderful golden glow/flush that looks amazing. The powder is very fine and has a subtle shimmer to it. It adds just the right amount of sheen to keep my face from looking too matte with makeup. I've had this for about a year now and I'm still nowhere near finishing it. It's pricey at $25 but definitely worth it bc it just lasts and lasts. I am definitely repurchasing this in "Dark" when I run out. Nobody is too tan for a little bronzer :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Joey1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this bronzer.after trying so many..and actually succumbing to the fact that no bronzer out there will give me that golden glow that I see and can never achieve...well, this is it...I wear it all over on top of my lmercier loose powder, then I put a bit more on my cheekbones..and it looks amazing...I have been using it for about a month..like that gal below said..I think this works well with yellow undertones..because thats definitely me.. anyways, I would even stand a couple of breakouts,because it looks that good... lol...this made my summer..lol