October 1, 2014 | 1865 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Tropezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rarely wear bronzers as I prefer the pale porcelain look. But when I feel like a change this is what I reach for. This is an excellent bronzer, the texture is very fine and it effortlessly seeps into your skin providing a lovely, radiant glow. I agree with the other reviews;- this is not too orangey, or too gold, or too brown, etc,etc. It is just perfect. PPP gals, if you are looking for a bronzer Armani is a great place to start looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This was recommended by the SA for me, I am a pale PPP. When I opened the compact I was sure it was too dark for me, a rich brown color (used to bronzers being lighter/more orange, LOL!). Use a light hand, works great! One of the best bronzers I have used, no orangy look. Great for contouring as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lipaholic

Received this from a lovely swapper, as my first exp. w/Armani cosmetics. This really works for me(PPP/FFF cool)! I don't detect any shimmer, it's more of a nice sheen and NO ORANGEY color. Enough color to flatter, but not enough to make me look like the Peanuts Pig Pen.