August 27, 2014 | 1599 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product already has plenty of reviews but I'll add my two cents and keep it brief. I have oily skin on my face and back but my legs get quite dry and itchy. I generally dislike most lotions bc they always feel sticky and as if they are just "sitting" on my skin. My mom suggested this product and it works wonders. I enjoy hot baths and showers, but they just dry out my skin more. I apply this oil after a bath and it skins in quite nicely. It makes my legs feel soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. I've also used it after shaving and found no irritation. Good stuff! A little luxurious as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bruinsbaby119

One of my go-to products when spring/summer rolls around! I LOVE it.....the smell is soothing and it leaves my skin with this pretty, healthy sheen. A total must-have. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by celineC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product and i've been using it for 10 years now! it smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and healthy. i do follow the directions of applying it while skin is damp to get maximum hydration. kinda pricey for me though but it's worth it. i recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

i loooove this. it smells great, light and sinks into my skin. doesn't feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 6:18:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this oil several times, it's such a great staple. I apply it all over my body after a shower, it goes on so easily and sinks in fast, and leaves my skin really soft. I don't mind the scent - it's not overpowering. This is one of the few lotions / oils that I can use on my chest without causing breakouts. Absolute holy grail at a very decent price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

I love trying different moisturizers but this is one that I find myself always coming back to. It leaves my skin super silky and soft. And it gives my skin such a pretty healthy sheen. It's lightweight enough to use during the summer and it gives me enough moisture for the winter. Love it. Not bad for the price either since a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by LivBrown

This body oil is just so pleasant and luxurious to use. I look forward to using it after every shower. A little goes a long way to leave my skin soft and pampered -- just a few drops for my arms and my legs and then I'm set. I usually take showers at the end of the day before I go to bed, so using this body oil is a nice addition to the ritual to help me wind down and de-stress. I like the scent -- not too strong, just enough to leave your skin smelling fresh and clean. As you can tell, I don't use this product particularly for moisturizing my skin (although it helps with that, of course), but really more for helping me unwind. If you have super-dry skin, the body oil won't be enough to quench your skin, so I would recommend using the body oil just to seal in moisture after your shower or bath, and then to use a more heavy-duty moisturizer later on right before bed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by gingerrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely, light, silken oil. Sesame-based and smells it too. One of the first body oils I tried (apart from when very young, when I didn't have much choice in the matter). Melts into skin.

I happen to prefer the unscented one, but this is entirely personal: both work perfectly well for in- and after-shower moisturising, shaving, and make-up removal. I also happen to have used various other oils, and currently settled on a 50:50 sunflower:mineral mix, not least as it's cheaper and can multi-task as a pre-cleanse facial oil. Also, going for cruelty-free stuff.

These factors haven't affected the Neut's score of a 4: that is based purely on performance. Costs about USD 10.00 for 8.5 oz or 27.00 for a 32 oz huge bottle. Also comes in a light version, that I haven't tried.

INGREDIENTS: Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum), PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine introduced me to this in 1989 when we were seniors in High School, and I've been coming back to this over the years ever since. This body oil is very light and silky. I apply it after showering when my skin is still damp, and then pat dry with a towel. It smells lovely, too. Leaves my skin soft, smooth, and silky. I do find that the body lotion in this formula is a little less messy, however. At any rate, I will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Metztlia

I bought this product after a recommendation from a friend. My skin gets really dry in the winter and I like body oils to help combat it. Since it is oil, I thought that the application was messy, it got all over the bathroom sink and the bottle. I got the scented version and I thought the smell was a little strong at first. After I got used to the smell, I really like this product, it made my skin very soft. I unfortunately can no longer use this product because after the 5th time I used it, it make me break out in a big rash all over my body. I don't know what exactly I am allergic to in it, maybe the fragrance or the sesame. I did find a better alternative, I started using jojoba oil and it is all natural. It costs a bit more than this product but it does not give me a rash.