Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of the few products to which I remain loyal, this body oil is fabulous. Clean, very light, sesame scent. Feels wonderful applying and my skin just soaks it up. I don't find it greasy at all and it leaves a gentle glow, and very touchable. Not shiny by any means.

During the summer or when active outside, I prefer to wear this naked --- meaning without any additional fragrance.

A large bottle seems to last forever, therefore it's a great value.

I used to use this stuff like crazy (Equate makes a knock-off that's just as good). I LOVE this smell of this stuff, but hate the greasiness of it. Oils just don't seem to moisturize enough (Skin So Soft comes to mind), and I prefer emollient creams. Will probably repurchase in the future just for the yummy scent ;)

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I finished a bottle of this oil. It worked in summer. In cold winter, it is not heavy enought for my dry skin. My legs and arms are itchy in winter after using this oil. I have to switch to body butter instead. I don't hate the smell but I don't like the smell eithere. The only benefit is you need less time to apply it. Overall, it is OK and I won't buy it anymore.

Love the product. I ditto most people's comments about using right out of the shower. I love the smell and it's quicker than using moisturizer every morning. I don't love the packaging, as too much comes out at once and it becomes very messy. Also, for everyday use I find baby oil to be just as effective and cheaper, and lasts longer because it doesnt spill out as much.
I love to use when wearing a skirt, as it gives a little shine to my legs without making them cheasy-shimmery

I absolutely love this product. I have serious dry skin issues in the winter; my skin gets super tight, itchy, and uncomfortable. Happily, this body oil definitely keeps my skin smooth and baby soft; my boyfriend loves the way my legs feel after I use this product! Also, I'm a runner, which means my feet feel like rough hooves...except when I use this body oil! It makes my nasty feet feel nice for once! I find that it's most effective when I rub a small amount on my legs while they're wet from the shower, then firmly pat dry with an old towel; my clothes have absolutely no oil stains on them.

My biggest gripes about this product is that it contains parabens and that the packaging is super leaky. Whenever I need to take it somewhere I make sure to wrap it up in a plastic bag, but that doesn't stop some of the product from being wasted. Also, I recommend the unscented formula if you plan on wearing perfume; the scented version reeks of gardenias...ick. This oil is a little on the pricey side, but I believe it is well worth the money. I'm poor and in college, yet I always find a way to pay for my body oil, haha! I will definitely continue to buy this wonderful product.

I apply this to my legs after I get out of the shower. Then I apply lotion, and then tap with a towel to get any excess oiliness.

I much prefer this product to baby oil (which is what i had used for years). First, it is not mineral oil (which I've heard is not good for you). It feels less oily and goes on smoother. The packaging is great. Usually with oils I find that they drip and it's hard to get a precise amount of oil - this package is great and I hardly have any drips.

I always have this in the shower. But I use it for shaving more than anything else. It really works. Just a small dime size amount for wherever and a quick shave. Voila. Moisturized skin.

I love this oil as it's light and does a good job of moisturizing my skin. The scent is nice, too, though I wish there were a choice of scents as I would love a fruity scent more. I won't buy the unscented version as I LOVE scented oils and lotions and will always use them over the unscented stuff. However, I can't complain too much as I really do like this product, especially for right after showering. As others have noted, the price is steep considering the amount of product. I used to buy it at costco in order to get more (much more) for my money. However, costco has not carried it in about a couple of years (at least around where I live). But I still buy it anyway as I like it that much.

I use this oil in my shower after I'm done. I like the light smell and the oil goes on lighter than traditional baby oil. I use it mostly in the winter when my skin is really dry, but it has been really great to use now that I'm prego and trying to avoid stretch marks. I put the oil on in the shower, then I lotion over it when I get out to help absorb the oil feel before getting dressed. My only complaint is the price. I feel like it's pretty expensive for something that I go through so fast.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

While effective, I find the smell thoroughly offensive. There are too many other choices out there for me to buy this again. PeeYewwwww!