October 25, 2014 | 1674 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by shorty51896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to think how amazing this was but only lasting about an hour , rubbing off after. Not the best eyeliner. Cheap price tricked me.. Love the thin brush though!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by paigex1992

i did not like this eyeliner the wand was to long and i find the makeup itself wasnt all that great but that is my opinion
i find this product was hard to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! This is my first liquid eyeliner that I own, though I've always borrowed my friends and family's. I decided since I use it so much to just buy one for myself. All my family and friend's eyeliners were either l'oreal, revlon or maybelline and I didn't want to spend the 10 bucks so I bought this one for about $3. It is AMAZING! Almost a little better than the l'oreal revlon and maybelline ones. At first when I tested it out on my hand it seemed translucent but once I put it one my eyes and it dried (which took about 10 seconds), it look very very black. I love the brush and how easy it is to apply and I got the one with sparkles in it and it looks great. People standing 5 feet away can definatly notice it but in a subtle way. I've heard that it flakes off but I've found that if I don't rub or touch my eyes a lot, it doesn't flake at all. Also, I love the packaging in that, inside the tube, there's a little rubbery part enclosing the brush so it stops the container from drying out. There's also a lot of product in there and will last me a long time so it's definatly a good buy. I will continue to repurchase.

EDIT: The above was my first review from around 9 months ago and I STILL love this liner! That really says something about the product because I like a product for that long! This tube has been through a lot, my younger cousins have messed around with it (making temporary tattoos for themselves) and had water put in (and poured out of thankfully, in time to salvage the product) and it's still going strong! It's still as dark as ever and the product has no sign of running out. My favourite thing about it is that it doesn't smudge EVER and it's so extremely extremely easy to take off at night! Just a bit of water and it's off, no makeup remover needed. It lasts all day, though sometimes it fades a bit after say 8 or so hours, but I remember that didn't happen before my younger cousins poured water in it so that may be why. I plan to repurchase in 3 months, seeing if this will last me the year. For only like $3.50, it's an amazing purchase.

EDIT**: i bought a new bottle today in just black, not the one with sheer sparkles and its beautiful! absolutely dark and rich. the old one i have is still going strong but i broke down and bought a new bottle because they changedtheir packaging,i thought they changed their design, and i found it for 2.99. they havent changed the formula to my notice, the design of the new styled liner is nicer but now it comes with 5ml instead of 6ml. oh well....these things last forever. also i notice the tip is a bit more precise

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by arwentheelf02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ladies and gents, hear me out. EVERY eyeliner and (non-waterproof) mascara ends up smudged under my eyes. Every. Single. One. Until this. And it's under $5 (I got it on sale at Target for under $2)!!! Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!!!! N.Y.C., you have just gained a fan for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by EmmaDoll10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product two hours ago..I put it on as soon as I got home. It hasn't faded at all and i have a tendency to rub my eyes once and a while. It was like 3.19 or something like that. BEST PRICE I'VE EVER SEEN!! I really like it. I would prob buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cedarnetwal

This is hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. And for 2 dollars? Talk about awesome. This liner is a nice dark, pigmented black that doesn't transfer/smudge on my lids or anywhere. The brush is thin enough so I can be very precise with my line. I've read a lot of reviews that the liner flakes and comes off really easy--I have never had that problem. I will apply the liner at 6 in the morning and have it last (hardly any fading or smudging or anything) until late at night, honest. This will be the only liquid eyeliner I will purchase in the future--it seriously rocks, and the price cannot be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Rubi0319

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just recently began to wear eyeliner due to a new haircut that draws attention to my eyes. I decided to try two NYC liquid eye liner and Kat Von D "Puro Amor". Guess which one I ended up returning? Kat Von D. I really liked how light the NYC eye liner felt, the brush gave me great precision and it last all day. I guess I'm lucky unlike the other users. I normally purchase my makeup at Sephora but I'm definetely going to start checking out drug stores makeup it isn't so bad. I love my eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by AtomicNony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this eyeliner because it was sooo cheap. I got mine in jet black. At first I did like it, i'm a sucker for liquid eyeliner and i had no problem applying this it applies very smoothly, but within an hour it starts to look very dry and it breaks and fades out, and i don't even rub my eyes. Will not puchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Great product found at the discount store. I bought 878A deep plum and like it Totally recommend for the price. My only wish is that it would last longer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by glittergirl94

I got this eyeliner because I wanted something inexpensive. I tried it, and hated it. The application process was good. But the thing that just made me turn away was how it stayed on your lids. It was flaky and dry. Worst of all, I can feel it on my lids. It just feels heavy. I wouldn't buy this product again.