Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

The classic Bi-Facil itīs an ok eye makeup remover. It removes all eye makeup, but it requires that I keep holding the pad on the eye for a while.
I held the pad against my eye for about 15 seconds before the mascara began to dissolve. The eye shadow slipped away more quickly. I also needed quite a lot of the product on the pad.
I donīt really understand the hype over this remover. It works and itīs not too oily but itīs nothing special. I will not repurchase. I bought a big bottle of 100 ml on Christmas sale for good price so I donīt regret it. I finally got the chance to try this highly hyped product I read so much about over the years.

on 2/20/2013 9:46:00 PM

Not just great for eye makeup

Omg I LOVE this product, nothing removes makeup like it. No matter how much you have on - waterproof mascara, double wear, anything just slides right off with this. I use a few drops in a makeup wipe and rub them in, then wipe all over my face. I get it looks kinda oily in the bottle, but there isn't much residue left on your face. Make sure to shake before use also!

on 2/15/2013 10:48:00 PM

This is my all time favorite eye-makeup remover. It gets all my makeup off and doesn't feel oily or drying at all. The biggest complaint I have about this product is the packaging. The top you use to get the product out is really inefficient for me. It's just a little hole so the product doesn't all come out at once but it's hard to soak my entire cotton pad with it and I end up using a lot more product just to soak my cotton pad decently with the makeup remover. I would definitely recommend getting a spray bottle and pouring the product in there so you can spray it out instead of hassling with the inefficient hole opening at the top. Other than that, a definite repurchase and an amazing product.

on 1/30/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Takes off water proof mascara very well. I recieved as a gift when I purchased other items. I wont purchase since it is too expensive. Works great though!

on 1/23/2013 5:08:00 AM

I have been using this eye makeup remover for the last 3 years, both bottles were gifts so I will not be repurchasing this as it is a tad too expensive. That being said, a little does go a long way here and the most important thing is that it melts away my waterproof eye makeup efficiently and without stinging or hurting my eyes, only downside is that it does leave a quite oily residue but that happens with a fair number of eye makeup removers

on 1/10/2013 9:55:00 PM

Really effective make up remover, however it's kind of expensive.
I love the scent too for some reason...

on 1/8/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Great eye makeup remover! I was hesitant to buy another eye product with oil in it, but seeing as those are the best products to remove mascara with I gave it a shot. Definately worth it. The good reviews are spot on. I use cotton squares, and hold them on my eye for 5-10 seconds before I rub, just to really wet the lashes. It removes eyeshadow, eye liner, and mascara all in one. Best part- no oily residue! It has never, ever irritated my eyes. The price is steep so I only use it for eyes. If you can get it during a holiday or with purchase at a beauty counter that's the smartest way. I bought mine at a CC (cosmetics company) store that was having an additional 25% off sale. And the blue bottle is pretty! (not that it matters, but still haha).

on 12/30/2012 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly this is the eye best makeup remover ever. Takes of EVERYTHING in a flash. However being a remover you can get something thats cheaper and works almost as well for daily use. I would suggest getting the little samplers of the SAs and using this with a Q-tip for picking up smudges of a smokey eye.
Even for sensitive skin this is recommended.

on 12/28/2012 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have been using this for YEARS and buy as mnay at one time as my pocketbook will allow. It takes off everything on my eyes (mascara, liner, shadow. mineral and conventional). It doesn't make my eyes sting or burn like some other removers (Revlon, Bare Minerals). I also use it to remove gel liner from my liner brush

on 12/28/2012 9:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I recently had surgery done on my eyes, so my eyes are ultra sensitive and I always have to be careful on the type of stuff I use around my eyes. This stuff works great! It removes all of the makeup effortlessly and is sensitive on my eyes. The only drawback I have found is that I feel a residue left behind, not sure if it's meant to keep my eye moisturized but I always use a dry cotton pad after to remove that residue. Overall I do like it a lot and plan to keep using!