Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Removes makeup effectively, not worth the money. There's a nice rose scent to it, and it leaves behind an oily residue, but I suppose that can be easily fixed by a simple rinse of the face. This can be easily duped by Neutrogena's Oil Free Remover or the one I've recently switched to, the CVS brand dupe to that one. Much more cost efficient and just as effective. Good job though Lancome!

on 3/21/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My eyes and skin around love this product. Yes, in the end it leaves an oily layer. But i guess, this like a small cure for the skin. After i clean face with soap and water (i do not soap my eyes) the skin around eyes look perfect - relaxed and fresh.

on 3/17/2013 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bifacil is what I mostly use when I'm wearing waterproof makeup. This stuff takes it all off with ease, is refreshing and smells nice. Wished it didn't cost so much but I suppose you get what you pay for. You really don't need alot for each use, so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Another superstar from Lancome.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this stuff! I'd say this is the best makeup remover I've ever tried. Too bad its so expensive though, but definitely worth it. :)

The classic Bi-Facil itīs an ok eye makeup remover. It removes all eye makeup, but it requires that I keep holding the pad on the eye for a while.
I held the pad against my eye for about 15 seconds before the mascara began to dissolve. The eye shadow slipped away more quickly. I also needed quite a lot of the product on the pad.
I donīt really understand the hype over this remover. It works and itīs not too oily but itīs nothing special. I will not repurchase. I bought a big bottle of 100 ml on Christmas sale for good price so I donīt regret it. I finally got the chance to try this highly hyped product I read so much about over the years.

on 2/20/2013 9:46:00 PM

Not just great for eye makeup

Omg I LOVE this product, nothing removes makeup like it. No matter how much you have on - waterproof mascara, double wear, anything just slides right off with this. I use a few drops in a makeup wipe and rub them in, then wipe all over my face. I get it looks kinda oily in the bottle, but there isn't much residue left on your face. Make sure to shake before use also!

on 2/15/2013 10:48:00 PM

This is my all time favorite eye-makeup remover. It gets all my makeup off and doesn't feel oily or drying at all. The biggest complaint I have about this product is the packaging. The top you use to get the product out is really inefficient for me. It's just a little hole so the product doesn't all come out at once but it's hard to soak my entire cotton pad with it and I end up using a lot more product just to soak my cotton pad decently with the makeup remover. I would definitely recommend getting a spray bottle and pouring the product in there so you can spray it out instead of hassling with the inefficient hole opening at the top. Other than that, a definite repurchase and an amazing product.

on 1/30/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Takes off water proof mascara very well. I recieved as a gift when I purchased other items. I wont purchase since it is too expensive. Works great though!

on 1/23/2013 5:08:00 AM

I have been using this eye makeup remover for the last 3 years, both bottles were gifts so I will not be repurchasing this as it is a tad too expensive. That being said, a little does go a long way here and the most important thing is that it melts away my waterproof eye makeup efficiently and without stinging or hurting my eyes, only downside is that it does leave a quite oily residue but that happens with a fair number of eye makeup removers

on 1/10/2013 9:55:00 PM

Really effective make up remover, however it's kind of expensive.
I love the scent too for some reason...