Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yum...this stuff is heavenly! I bought the Guava version after reading the fabulous reviews on MUA and I was not disappointed. It smells divine, just like a day at the beach and is very hydrating. My only gripe is the amount you get in a tube (150ml); I can see myself getting through quite a few of these! No wonder it is a Korres best seller.

I do love this body butter, it's amazing! No other butter/cream/oil/lotion works better on my skin! I used to use the blisslabs body butter but this one is by far superior for half the price (here in Europe). I apply it in the evening and 24 hours later skin is still soft and smooth... definitely my holy grail!

The smell of this product is DIVINE! It's lightly coconut and fruity scented without being overpowering. It moisturizes without being greasy and the effects really last. My only wish is that is worked better on rough hands, but then again, it is not specifically a hand cream so I can't really complain about that.

Oh. My. Goodness. This is my HG body moisturizer. This body butter is FABULOUS! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I like SO many of the Korres products, they are fantastic! I will buy this again and again and I really hope it's never discontinued. I swear by this body butter, it's amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was afraid to try this product because I usually don't like fruity scents. But I really love this. It smells more like coconut than guava. It's very moisturizing, perfect for the winter months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Update: I am now into more organic skincare, so this rodcuts is not up to it anymore(and also more expensive then some of my organic products). I love Weleda bodycare and Little me./

This is the best ever body moisturizer, but I haven't tried yet the other flavors...anyhow the texture is perfect: lush, sinks fast and hydrates so much. I can't rave enough about it, it's so fast to use and the results are there. The packing is very practical too and the smell is pinacolada, a bit on the sweet side, but not strong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i have the travel version of this. the smell, though just a tad strong for my tastes, is really yummy. smells like a mix of guava and coconut on me. i find it is great for really dry patches (even feet), and leaves a nice sheen on skin (great for summer). i adore korres' packaging too. i don't like to use this as a hand cream though because its a little greasy. its a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way. i'm not sure if i would buy again, just because i want to try the quince scented one.

This body butter has an absolutely divine scent. I love it. I bought it from Sephora on a whim and I use it sparingly, because it is expensive. Oddly enough, I found the body wash at Marshalls for super cheap. I love this stuff and want more, but can't justify paying 20 bucks for a tube right now. Pocketbook will not allow.

I absolutely love this stuff. Very moisturizing and smells so good. I think thats the best part....it reminds me of my childhhod at the beack on Kauai. It smells light coconut....very tropical but not overpowering. I use it quite often when I am not dry just for the scent!

Amazing product! This body butter is creamy, super moisturising, absorbs really fast, and leaves your skin feeling ultra soft and smooth without being greasy. Beware it's very concentrated, so a little goes along way. The guava scent is a light, tropical scent. As someone with very dry (and sensitive skin) all year round, I've tried countless so-called "Moisturising" lotions, butters, and oils. Most of them fall short of their claims. They often leave my skin extremely greasy/oily with a tacky residue, or leave my skin feeling not moisturised at all and I'm left having to constantly reapply thru out the day. Not this baby. It delivers what it claims to do. It also has all natural ingredients like guava, shea butter, sunflower, almond, and avocado oils AND is free of mineral oil, silicone, and propylene glycol. I will definitely repurchase this product again.

Top Rated Korres Products