Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 3/11/2007 10:45:00 PM

The smell of this product is DIVINE! It's lightly coconut and fruity scented without being overpowering. It moisturizes without being greasy and the effects really last. My only wish is that is worked better on rough hands, but then again, it is not specifically a hand cream so I can't really complain about that.

Oh. My. Goodness. This is my HG body moisturizer. This body butter is FABULOUS! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I like SO many of the Korres products, they are fantastic! I will buy this again and again and I really hope it's never discontinued. I swear by this body butter, it's amazing!

on 2/20/2007 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was afraid to try this product because I usually don't like fruity scents. But I really love this. It smells more like coconut than guava. It's very moisturizing, perfect for the winter months.

on 2/8/2007 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Update: I am now into more organic skincare, so this rodcuts is not up to it anymore(and also more expensive then some of my organic products). I love Weleda bodycare and Little me./

This is the best ever body moisturizer, but I haven't tried yet the other flavors...anyhow the texture is perfect: lush, sinks fast and hydrates so much. I can't rave enough about it, it's so fast to use and the results are there. The packing is very practical too and the smell is pinacolada, a bit on the sweet side, but not strong.

on 1/31/2007 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i have the travel version of this. the smell, though just a tad strong for my tastes, is really yummy. smells like a mix of guava and coconut on me. i find it is great for really dry patches (even feet), and leaves a nice sheen on skin (great for summer). i adore korres' packaging too. i don't like to use this as a hand cream though because its a little greasy. its a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way. i'm not sure if i would buy again, just because i want to try the quince scented one.

on 1/15/2007 1:32:00 PM

This body butter has an absolutely divine scent. I love it. I bought it from Sephora on a whim and I use it sparingly, because it is expensive. Oddly enough, I found the body wash at Marshalls for super cheap. I love this stuff and want more, but can't justify paying 20 bucks for a tube right now. Pocketbook will not allow.

on 12/27/2006 7:18:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff. Very moisturizing and smells so good. I think thats the best part....it reminds me of my childhhod at the beack on Kauai. It smells light coconut....very tropical but not overpowering. I use it quite often when I am not dry just for the scent!

on 12/26/2006 5:26:00 AM

Amazing product! This body butter is creamy, super moisturising, absorbs really fast, and leaves your skin feeling ultra soft and smooth without being greasy. Beware it's very concentrated, so a little goes along way. The guava scent is a light, tropical scent. As someone with very dry (and sensitive skin) all year round, I've tried countless so-called "Moisturising" lotions, butters, and oils. Most of them fall short of their claims. They often leave my skin extremely greasy/oily with a tacky residue, or leave my skin feeling not moisturised at all and I'm left having to constantly reapply thru out the day. Not this baby. It delivers what it claims to do. It also has all natural ingredients like guava, shea butter, sunflower, almond, and avocado oils AND is free of mineral oil, silicone, and propylene glycol. I will definitely repurchase this product again.

on 12/23/2006 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hmmmm I can't describe the smell of this but if I use it alot I start to not like the smell, once in awhile its ok. This really does a good job moisturizing.

on 12/14/2006 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from work. It smells like peaches and guava-very yummy. I used it on my hands and feet everyday and it makes them feel soft and velvelty. I would definately purchase a full size tube in the future...