April 24, 2014 | 1018 users online

Conditioner - Giovanni - Smooth As Silk Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 12:42:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this conditioner to use sometimes. It moisturizes well and left my hair shinier, but sometimes weighed it down. I think this is good for people with slightly dry hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. It did a decent job of detangling and smelled good. It just didn't make my hair as soft as I like it.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) oil*, nettle (uritica dioica) oil*, thyme (thymus vulgaris) oil*, birch leaf (butela alba) oil, chamomile (anthemis nobilus flower) oil*, clary (salvia sclarea)*, lavender (lavandula angustifolia)*, coltsfoot leaf (tussilago farfara)*, yarrow (achillea millefolium) oil*, mallow (malva sylvestris)*, horsetail (equistetum arvense) oil*, soybean protein (glycine soja)*, cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearalkonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, and grapefruit seed (citrus derived). *Certified organic continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by ne14sumfun

Ok, I bought the smooth as silk shampoo and cond and wasn't immediately impressed. I am now over halfway done with my bottles and am SO impressed!! My hair is sooo soft after i take a shower! This is one of those products that you just have to give a little time to see great results! I had bought a set extra to swap but I think I might keep it for myself after my current set runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2005 6:34:00 PM More reviews by bonjus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This condtitioner wasn't moiturizing enough by any means. My hair was still tangled after. It also felt a bit coated afterwards. Unfortunately I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by rosieny

Sorry to bring the rating down. I really wanted to like this line since it's better for your hair but I couldn't help but notice that my fine hair took on a waxy feeling with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

I agree with Flippit's comments. This is good stuff! Light scent, with just enough conditioning. I was left with very silky hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Flippit

This is an excellent conditioner for those who want light but smooth conditioning. It has a slippery feel when you use it but rinses clean. I have coarse wavy hair so this conditioner is not usually enough to tame my locks. I would recommend this for people with fine hair, or short hair that you don't want weighed down. And it smells lovely, not too strong. Very clean feeling.