Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 2/2/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I don't have to rub as hard to remove my makeup with this formulation. I can get away with using one saturated cotton pad.

on 1/23/2010 4:35:00 PM

This is an okay product. It does sting my eyes only slightly. It gets the job done.

on 1/21/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eye makeup remover works great for me. I've tried MAC remover before, and it left a greasy residue around and in my eyes. The Rimmell one does not. It pours out easily from the flip top. One cotton ball soaked in the remover is enough to loosen up my eye prime, eyeshadow, liquid liner, and mascara for one eye. Then I use one soaked in water to wipe off the residue, and done. This stuff is affordable, easy, and quick. Already on my second bottle, and will repurchase when I run out : )

on 1/14/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This does a pretty good job of removing my eye makeup and I wear some pretty heavy duty makeup. I like how the port is not too big so you can easily pour out the right amount. It does not sting my eyes either and I have had that happen to me before with another eye makeup remover. Sadly, it does not remove truly waterproof mascara which I wear sometimes but I would rebuy this anyways to use on the days that I am not wearing waterproof mascara. It does leave a slight oily residue but it is not anywhere near as oily as some removers I've used in the past. All in all...I really like this and it is a lot better than the Neutrogena Oil Free remover that everyone talks about. It is better in every way!

on 1/9/2010 4:57:00 PM

This stuff stung like crazy. It required tugging to get the makeup off. I'm glad I only spent $1.xx on it at CVS, it's going in the trash.

on 1/5/2010 3:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff just doesn't work. I don't even wear WP mascara and it still doesn't remove it all. Bad product.

on 1/1/2010 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I buy this as a substitute for my Micellar Cleanser when I cannot get hold of La Roche Posay Micellar cleanser and works great as an AM cleanser. I do not use it as eye cleanser or MU remover just a light cleanser to get rid of my night treatment.

on 1/1/2010 12:15:00 PM

Great value. Haven't noticed any extra dryness around eyes, but I moisturize after using anyway.

on 12/29/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the worst make up remnovers ever. I wish it worked for me. It is really cheap. But i have dry skin and this completly cut my skin all on my eye area. Literally my skin was peeling, cuz it dried my skin out too much. Would not buy again.

on 12/26/2009 9:31:00 PM

This does a good job at removing all eye makeup (even the Revlon 12 hour eyeliners- which are normally difficult to remove completely). It doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. A little goes a long way so the product is also a great deal.