MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i had used all coastal scents brushes until i decided to give in and buy some mac brushes. i have absolutely no complaints about my CS brushes, but i feel like mac have more unique brushes for different needs.
anyway, this brush is great and i love how it's so dense and soft and really packs on color so well. i have not used my pink CS shadow brush since i've gotten the 239, it's really great. i actually had to use my CS brush the other day because my 239 was dirty, and it didn't pack on the color and have the same effect as i thought it did before i bought the 239.
i don't regret buying any of my mac brushes, despite their price tag. these really are an investment and so worth the price. but, if the dupes from michael's are just as good, i'm all about saving money :)

I don't really get the big reviews on this brush thus was my very 1st brush but I'm not impressed with it ;( it doesn't really pack my color on like my 242 , I don't really use it so sorry Mac maybe I'll try it again sometime ,

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have 2 lowe cornell purple handle paint brushes which is a dupe for the Mac 239. Finally purchased this brush and it's definitely softer and better quality than the L/C. It's perfect for everyday to apply lid color. I'm happy I finally have it in my collection!

My HG eye brush. Use it EVERY DAY should own two because I would not know what to do without it. How I ever managed to properly apply eyeshadow to the lid of my eye is beyond me but since owning this brush for the past several years I cannot emphasize the difference it has made to the look of my eyes. I think MAC brushes are the absolute benchmark for brushes and I have tried all the high end brushes out there. I like some Sigma brushes but they are not, in my opinion, as consistently excellent at the MAC ones. They seldom shed, make application of any make up seemless if used correctly and when I use the 239 brush to pat on eyeshadow over say the soft ochr paint pot, my eyes look fantastic. Spend the money. It is so well worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I can't agree more with the positive reviews about this brush. It is so soft and dense and the perfect size - even though I have reasonably small eyelids. It is an expensive brush and you may convince yourself that your current brush is fine - but once you've tried the MAC 239, you realize how bad your brush actually was!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

239 is one of few must haves in my brush collection. it's my favorite brush to pack color on the lid. The bristles are soft and dense, picks up the right amount of pigment every single time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would repurchase this brush in a minute. Actually, I wouldn't mind having multiple 239 Brushes! This eyeshadow brush does a fantastic job applying and blending color without being too harsh. I'm very satisfied at how soft this brush is and how easy it is to clean.

Is a must have brush if u want to pack on colors on ur eye lid. I don't know until this long what I was missing til I got this brush...a must have...

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this for placing paint pots and shadow on the eyelid. also perfect to line the lower lashline or smudge out liner.

Awesome brush worth every cent! The bristles are soft, yet firm and this brush preforms like no other brush I have ever used on the lid! Fantastic brush for packing on colour, minimizing fall out, and help shadows look rich and opaque. The 239 is sturdy, well made, washes easily, retains it's shape, and no shedding. Highly recommend!

Popular Makeup Brushes