November 23, 2014 | 1575 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by PixiewithSticks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

This has been my go-to blush for almost seven years. I've worn it almost daily for many years. It's a nice flush color on my very pale skin and never looks like "too much." It's the perfect everyday blush for me, but it's very pale. I am not sure if it's a universal shade or if someone with darker skin tone would enjoy this product as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by me12345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Dandelion every day. With my fair skin it looks very natural and just prevents the washed-out look you get when you wear only foundation. It won't show up at night, but during the day i find that it's perfect. I'm very happy, except for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I really wanted to be impressed by this product because of all the great reviews. However, I think this product works better if you have fair skin. However, on my more tanned (for a chinese person) but still yellow based skin, the product does not show up too well as a blush. I tried adding more layers but it ends up too powdery. I also tried working it as a face powder to add more glow but I end up with the same problem - too little and there is no change, too much and i end up looking pink and powdery. I may still buy it again, just to try and make this product work for me though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by crystalyu

i loved the color in the box and on all my friends
however for me, it was way too light, but it looked perfect on my friends with the same skin tone!
maybe it's just because i prefer more dramatic looking makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LoveMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works for days that I don't want to wear a heavy blush.I bought it thinking it was blush but soon found it was to brighten the face.I probably won't buy again bc its not worth the price but I will enjoy it since I have it.I does do what it says it does which Is to brighten the face and leave a glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just to clarify, this isn't a blush ladies. It is marketed and advertised to be a face brightener. It is supposed to brighten up your face with a slight shimmer and it works pretty well for that. I have tanned skin sometimes when I hit the beds and it workds well for me. The only thing is it is very expensive but the box and packaging are pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dougal1

I'm extremely pale and this is the perfect blusher for me. I'd say it's my HG as I've never been able to find a blush that doesn't look orange/harsh in colour on me. This is so subtle and pretty, really natural and smells lovely. Absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nomoreagingforme

I love Dandelion from Benefit. I have been using it for a few months now and it's becoming a staple in my routine of finishing powder.

The color scheme is sheer pink with a tiny bit of sparkle and glitter. The sparkle adds the wow factor to your entire face without being too blatent. The only problem I can see with this is it stands out too much if you have very fair skin. My skin is usually pretty tanned and it looks good but I noticed that when i am whiter it doesn't look nearly as good on me and looks almost silly.

Another bonus of this product is that it lasts pretty long for a powder which is very helpful making it though my long 11 hour work days!

I love this product and recommend giving it a go!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This blush majorly clashes with my skintone or something. Everytime I try to use this anywhere on my face it ends up lookng ashy and washes me out completely. I look like I have pastel pink chalk all over. I first tried it when I was tan and didn't like it but thought it may look better once I was back to being pale and fair skinned again since so many people have said it looks good on lighter skin but even when I am lighter this still looks like chalk and all wrong. I'm so glad I had a free deluxe sample and didn't buy the full size. Now that I know I can't use this when I am fair or tan I am giving it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

This is one of my favorite blushes. My other top favs are Benefit Coralista (for summer), Nars Sin (for going out special), and of course, this one. It is best on pale girls. It is very light, butter smooth, and pretty hard to mess up when applying. It looks good on all parts of the cheeck- it really does smooth out your complexion where applied, and brighten up your cheeks. It makes me look super fresh and natural. I love this stuff. Perfect for fall and winter.