BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

works well to fill in eyebrows for a nice natural look.
I rarely do my eyebrows cuz they're shapely and dark enough as they are, but sometimes when I want my eyes to stand out more, I'll use this to add some effect to my eyes. My browzings have lasted me a really long time.
The wax holds and shapes the hairs of your eyebrows, and the powder sticks to the wax and colors them.
However, If you have really light, sparse eye brows, I'm not sure how well it'll work then, if the wax doesn't have anything to hold onto.

this product really helped me alot since i have very light and sparse eyebrows. it stays on and doesnt smear. the only thing about it is that im asian w/ black hair and the different shades of brown they have dont match exactly. i wish they came out with a shade of light charcoal or somethin... but anyhow i would still buy again. i ended up dying my hair dark brown anyways :)

This was the first eyebrow product I had ever used (I had never realised what a difference groomed brows make!) but it's become a staple for me - especially when I was letting my eyebrows grow in after getting a bit too pluck-happy! My eyebrows now have a good shape but there's no way I could have let them grow in without using this to fill in the shape. The price is mega expensive but it lasts forever, I've had mine for nearly a year and have barely dented it. My only disappointment is that the clip on my compact broke after it fell out my back - sturdier packaging would make this perfect. In terms of the product itself it does a great job of filling in gaps and making the brows look polished. If I ever run out I'll be at the Benefit counter straight away.

I use this stuff everyday. It makes my eyebrows look great:)! The only thing that sucks is you have to buy the hard angle brush for this to truly work (the little brush that it comes with SUCKS!). Overall a great product for eyebrows!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! It all depends on how you apply this to get it looking natural. Powder is just in my opinion more natural than a pencil when it comes to your brows. The waxy stuff goes on first, then the powder to set it. It's just made to make your eye brows fuller or to add a little length.

I don't use the angled brush that comes with it because i feel its too flimsy, so instead i use my own eye brow brush from Sephora. It also stays on all day. I get complements all the time on my brows and when i tell them i fill them in, they can't tell.

Not a good product for those who have few brows to work with in the first place.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For reference, I'm an NC40 Asian with dark but very thin brows. Without Benefit's Brow-Zing my face looks washed out and tired with something missing. I'm very lucky to have discovered this product because now my eyes and cheeks stand out more. The product comes in a small black compact with a mini angled brush, a regular touch up brush and a mini tweezer. Before discovering Brow-zings I was always afraid to draw my brows in because it would look fake and cartoon-ish. I also tried filling them in with a dark powder and it didn't work also. Brow-Zing is able to fill in the sparse areas to make my brows fuller and defined with a natural look and color. You can hardly tell I put anything on. With Brow-Zing you get a wax and a light powder that you can mix to get the right color for your brows. A great investment, I can definitely use this every day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My brows tend to be on the thicker side and the wax was just way too gummy for me. It felt very paste-like on and looked really fake. I think it's just too thick for brows like mine. But I did really like the mini-kit that comes with it since it's convenient to have the tweezers and the brush in one little kit.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for over two years,and still have a lot left. This is very easy to use and just makes my eyebrow looks better. Love it!

If there is one thing I hate more than pinkish streaky foundation clumsily smeared on too pale a skin, it is those carefully 'drawn' red-brown eyebrows...If only they knew they looked only slightly better than a sub-trainee clown...
I really like this set because it gives you a very natural filling-in and definition to sparse or misplucked eyebrows. It tidies them up very nicely and gives just a hint of colour, not unstylish greasy lines.
However, I am pretty sure the guys at Benefit never ever put their hands on this packaging before it was put on the market, as it is literally impossible to open it (the sliding film approach DOES work btw, genius, angelyshis :)) and the brushes are horribly dysfunctional. Get your own proper brushes from Mac or Bobbi Brown to get a proper use out of it. Other than that, it stays on all day, doesn't interfere with the rest of the makeup and the colours are very natural.

Popular Brows Products