April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 10:31:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I've just repurchased this skinny little pencil that has quickly become my brows' best friend. Prior to finding this product I never really loved my brows. I've tried a handful of pencils, waxes, and powders, but was less than thrilled with the effect they created. I have to admit, a more skilled person would have had better luck with the brow products left in my wake--when it comes to my brows I have no clue what I'm doing.

And then along came Spiked! It was so easy--the tiny point of the pencil fit in there between those hairs and the color was a perfect match! Suddenly my face just looked "complete" and I was shocked at the difference it made. Loyal convert for life. My ONLY complaint is that I run through one of these sooooo quickly. I have to twist up at least once for each brow. I'll go through one of these pencils in 2 months. Oh well, i'm just thankful this is made by MAC for $13 instead of Guerlain or Chantecaille.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by blackcat191

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this product! The colour is a good match for me I first bought this in the States when i got the SA at MAC to do my make up, I wanted the black pencil but she said it would be too dark and she was right! The spiked colour suits me perfectly. I have very thin eybrows that are patchy and this pencil colours them in without looking too fake. The tip is very fine so that you can do small strokes to make your brows look more natural. I like the fact that you can wind the pencil when you need more, but wish you could wind it back down! This pencil lasts me a good 3 - 4 months. I will continue to buy forever - definitely my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by white_daisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this I loved it, but I must have had a faulty one because the pencil refused to twist up, therefore this product only lasted me just over a week! :o( shame because I really loved how easy it was to put on and the colour was great, matching my own dark brown hair perfectly. I used to use a much lighter brown pencil until the mac sales guy suggested 'spiked'. Someone said on a review the pencil doesnt last long, How long would you all say this pencil would last you, if you used it once a day? Oh and also what does 'HG' mean? (I'm a newbie to this!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by lycanthropy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyebrow pencil, I would say this is right up there with Kevyn
Aucoin's brow pencil in precision and quality.... it reminds me of the texture alot.... I have bought three of these in the last week because I know I will continue to use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after reading all the reviews here i had to try it. i am obsessed with eyebrows. seriously, i need therapy or something. (ha ha)

after using this product i have gotten compliments on my "more natural" looking eyebrows! i had been using benefit's browzings but was only liking it. i have to draw some of the brow in, b/c they are not identical. i love this pencil for that! it is super fast to do also, and it doesnt look all chola sharpie'd on.

my best results are by filling in the underside of the brow, and the tail, then blending it upwards with MAC's liner brush, then applying Brow Set Gel in Show Off. that keeps everything in place, and looks great. if i'm in a hurry i'll just use the pencil and that looks good too.
i dont think it costs too much, but i always buy lots of cosmetic at the counters, so that price seems lower than a lot of others.
**edit: i love this pencil. hands down, i just love it. i am used to using it now, i use it every day. i just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by johnsod8

Great product for those with few eyebrows. Even better with a good eyebrow powder applied over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Amertine

This pencil is GREAT! The shade "Spiked"matches perfectly my brows and I use it practically every morning (I like them well-groomed).
I always had issues with my eyebrows and since I have this pencil, it's heaven :)
Love it and definitely will repurchase it again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

My Holy Grail and one of the best MAC products ever made! Who needs brow powders when you have this? It is super easy to apply and I would use to fill in my brows. It looks really natural. I also like the twisting pen thingy. Now I don't have sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by bobonita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yes yes..this product is truly heavenly. I use anastasia brow powder in medium ash and then I use spiked to line the tail of my brows.. this is such an awesome product!!!! i will keep purchasing this ... forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

LOVE this pencil. Does a great job defining the brows and the color stays on all day. It is a medium brown color which brightens up my face. My HG eyebrow pencil. I just wish it lasted longer - I go through it way too fast.