July 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyebrow pencil! No matter how many brow pencils I try -- and I've tried MANY -- I always end up going back to this one. No other pencil has been able to give me a soft, natural look like this one. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. ETA: Maybelline's Define-A-Brow is a pencil similar to this one that is worth looking into, as I find that I am just as happy with it for a fraction of the price of the MAC pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sela0417

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another one of my HGs. The MAC MA originally sold me Stud (I forgot the name "Spiked"). I looked up the reviews when I got home and realized I bought the wrong color. Exchanged for Spiked and was happy to find that it's a perfect match for my dark brown hair. I honestly think Stud would have given me a case of the "mean eyebrows." One pencil has lasted me 2 months so far. ..going to buy multiples!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by luvsick99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I overplucked long ago, and will not leave the house w/o brows. I love Mac but would not have previously considered with w/o the raves on MUA. I always hate twist ups, cause I need a good sharpened point to define, so I always pass them by. This stuff, however, is great!! It's fine enough that you really don't need a point, and I love to have super thin 20's style brows (though I go back and forth w/the natural filled in look). I highly recommend this product! The color is great (I'm PPP w/ dk ash brn hair), the staying power is fab, the applicator is perfection! I've used w/brow gel & w/o and had great results. I also tend to have super oily skin. The palm to brow test is a pass.-No eyebrow transfer (& it's 12 hrs since application!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Jazaminax

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and absolutely LOVE it. I use it to mainly fill-in any patches in my natural browns and make them look more even.

It is very easy to use, I usually apply it sporadically and use a brow brush to kind of blend and set it... But I must say, I have an eyebrow fetish and even if I'm wearing no other make-up, I can't leave the house without putting this on! I honestly get compliments on my eyebrows all the time and no one even questions if they aren't naturally even in color (which has happened waaay long ago with cheaper brow pencils).

One stick tends to last me 3-4 months, which is why it's worth the price, and it lasts all day. It even stays after I go to the gym, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a big sweat-er!

I will definitely be using this for more years to come :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by neenee17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyebrow pencil its definitley my fav.This gives me the perfectly arched thin sexy eyebrow that i wanted and it stays on all day and doesn't smudge or come off which I love.And you dont need to sharpen the pencil because you just twist it and it comes up and it lasts for a really long time too im still on my first pencil and ive had for about 4 months but im running out so i just bought another one today.I have NC35 skin tone and dark brow hair and this matches perfectly not too dark or too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It matches my brows perfectly, has great staying power, and the skinny lead makes it a breeze to use. I was previously using KA's eyebrow pencil, which I LOVE, but it's getting increasingly hard to find and is twice as expensive. I still use the spoolie on the end of my empty KA pencil, and wish this had one too, but I will keep buying this because its easy to find, good quality, and a lot less expensive than what I was using.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 10:31:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I've just repurchased this skinny little pencil that has quickly become my brows' best friend. Prior to finding this product I never really loved my brows. I've tried a handful of pencils, waxes, and powders, but was less than thrilled with the effect they created. I have to admit, a more skilled person would have had better luck with the brow products left in my wake--when it comes to my brows I have no clue what I'm doing.

And then along came Spiked! It was so easy--the tiny point of the pencil fit in there between those hairs and the color was a perfect match! Suddenly my face just looked "complete" and I was shocked at the difference it made. Loyal convert for life. My ONLY complaint is that I run through one of these sooooo quickly. I have to twist up at least once for each brow. I'll go through one of these pencils in 2 months. Oh well, i'm just thankful this is made by MAC for $13 instead of Guerlain or Chantecaille.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by blackcat191

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this product! The colour is a good match for me I first bought this in the States when i got the SA at MAC to do my make up, I wanted the black pencil but she said it would be too dark and she was right! The spiked colour suits me perfectly. I have very thin eybrows that are patchy and this pencil colours them in without looking too fake. The tip is very fine so that you can do small strokes to make your brows look more natural. I like the fact that you can wind the pencil when you need more, but wish you could wind it back down! This pencil lasts me a good 3 - 4 months. I will continue to buy forever - definitely my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by white_daisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this I loved it, but I must have had a faulty one because the pencil refused to twist up, therefore this product only lasted me just over a week! :o( shame because I really loved how easy it was to put on and the colour was great, matching my own dark brown hair perfectly. I used to use a much lighter brown pencil until the mac sales guy suggested 'spiked'. Someone said on a review the pencil doesnt last long, How long would you all say this pencil would last you, if you used it once a day? Oh and also what does 'HG' mean? (I'm a newbie to this!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by lycanthropy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyebrow pencil, I would say this is right up there with Kevyn
Aucoin's brow pencil in precision and quality.... it reminds me of the texture alot.... I have bought three of these in the last week because I know I will continue to use it everyday.