Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

on 10/23/2008 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this scrub. After trying various other scrubs, this one has had the most effective results. My skin appeared brighter after one use! This is another excellent product from Clinique.

on 10/14/2008 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Using this scrub for a long time. Cool and refreshing. My skin is very soft and smooth after use. I have combo acne/oily asian skin. Very good product. The best! I mix is with baby shampoo and scrub my face 1x a week in a quick pinch.

on 10/3/2008 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the best facial scrub on the market. It's thick and creamy and contains lots of granules that buff away dead skin. After using this scrub, my skin feels soft and smooth and my makeup goes on more evenly. At $17.50 for 3.4 oz., the price is pretty affordable. I highly recommend this face scrub for normal to oily skin types.

on 9/22/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for a few years. Every so often, when I run out, I will try something different. I always come back to this product. It makes your face feel so much better after using it and if it is used every couple of days, it improves the clarity of your skin. Definitely worth it! I always get so disappointed when I try something else, because the grains are not the same. The grains in this are very fine and are not coarse as they are in other products

on 9/2/2008 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this with my first 3-step system. and the sales lady told me about this product. I was kinda skeptical about it bc it was $17.50 (total came out to 80, more than i wanted to spend that day) but i thought i'd try it anyway.

lemme just tell you that this product is freakin`amazing. i've tried st ives scrub and that is nothing compared to this. it has super tiny little beads that get down and into pores. and theres alot of them !! and it could be harsh for sensitive skin IMO. it felt like i had taken a layer of skin right off my face. gross but the feeling was great lol.

and when i used my liquid soap (3step system) rubbing my face w the soap felt sooo nice lOl. it was so soft. i had to force myself to not touch my face so much afterwards bc then i'll just end up breaking out haha.

on 8/18/2008 12:17:00 AM

Best scrub I've used. Gritty for my oily skin but enough to do the job right. I actually use this on my entire body since I hate body scrubs with the oils and greasy scents. This is simple and a little goes a long way. One tube lasts me a few months.

on 8/10/2008 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love this. I use it every morning and every night and my skin has not only not been irritated, it has never looked better. A very little amount goes a long way and it feels amazing because of the menthol. My skin looks radiant after I use it and feels sooo soft. I plan on purchasing this for as long as they make it.

on 7/20/2008 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This stuff is seriously unbeatable! It "sandpapers" my skin down to a smooth finish without making it red or irritated, in fact my skin never looks or feels as beautiful as when I use this. The granules in it are very fine/not too abrasive, and it has a nice minty tingle. I'd tried MAC's Microfine Refinisher (no good, went right back to Macy's) and actually exchanged that for this on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. Definitely HG material.

Two half-lippies off because it drains my pocketbook and the packaging is kind of a pain when you start running out of product. Still totally worth it!!

on 6/29/2008 10:42:00 PM

I really don't like the Clinique 3 step, and tend to say away from anything other than the makeup. However, the Clinique woman convinced me to purchase this, and I'm super happy she did! I use it every-other day, and I'm happy to say that my skin looks so much smoother, and almost has a glow to it. I'm super-surprised by the results and I think I would buy this again. I only gave it 4 lippies however, since I think the tube should be a bit bigger.

on 6/26/2008 4:47:00 PM

My HG exfoliator; you can feel it working, and it rinses off easily. No problems with it, but I have normal/oily skin, more sensitive skin types might not like this. I also love the feeling it gives; kind of cold, like tingling. I don't care for the tube, I bet there will be lots of product left in it when I think I've finished it.

Popular Scrubs