Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

Good hand cream with a not-so-great smell. If you can get beyond the geriatric scent, it works well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff feels great on my hands but even better on my feet. My hands are naturally pretty soft but this really softens up my feet. The product itself is wonderful but I wish there was more of it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I give this a 3 lippie because it does work for it's intended purpose. My friend just recently started selling MK and I was curious about the products since this has been an especially dry skin winter. I noted far down the page that a previous reviewer had added her tips for replacing this vastly overpriced set. Vaseline or even cooking oil. Then any scrub or you can use a bit of sugar or salt to make your scrub with the oil. Then any cleansing gel (seems like a useless step to me losing all that oil with a soap) to rinse off the scrub. Finally your favorite hand cream. One thing I haven't seen anyone else mention is the horridly heavy floral scent. Those with perfume allergies stay far away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is not an everyday use product, but it's a wonderful addition to your once-a-week home manicure. Add a dollop of the exfoliating buffer, a dollop of cleansing gel, and a dollop of the extra emollient night cream (it's a lot like Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream) together, moosh them together then rub all over your hands, rinse, and follow with hand cream. Result: heavenly soft skin. For everyday hand cream, I like Avon's Planet Spa Shea Butter cream, or Neutrogena Norwegian Formula during winter. But when I remember to use this once a week, I use less of my daily hand cream.

I tried the Pampering Set from a Mary Kay consultant. The Extra Emollient Night Cream felt like Vaseline and smelled like hair grease. The Buffing Cream was nothing extraordinary; itís just like any other scrub. The Cleansing Gel wasn't anything to brag about either. The Hand Cream could be better. The set made my hands soft, but I was also expecting for them to feel moisturized and my hands didn't feel hydrated. I will not be buying these products.

I got this as a gift. Does nothing for my dry hands.

Definitely a noticible difference in the moisture level of my hands! The process seems sometimes tedious, but it works for sure! IT's $30 but when you factor in all the products you recieve, it does not seem like a lot of money. WOuld repurchase again, but it seems to be lasting me forever!!

Wow!

This three step product really does work. If you have dry hands, use this once and you'll notice a huge difference! My hands have never been softer than when I used Satin Hands. The reason why I gave it three lippies is because it's a Mary Kay product and I have never had a good experience with any Mary Kay salespeople. Also, I think the packaging could be a lot nicer because the white is pretty boring.

Wow! I have the dryest hands in the cold, dry weather and this is just a lifesaver! It really feels like you are taking off your old hands and putting on brand new ones! Ran out a couple weeks ago and waiting on another set any day now...can't wait!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products