July 25, 2014 | 965 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have combination skin and after i used the cream cleanser which came with it, this moisturizer did nothing to my skin, but it broke me out alittle. this is very disappointing as i love the other lotions from aveeno like the ones meant for your legs and body. This didn't even my skin tone as it says it supposed to. it says it was salicylic acid but did not help with my acne and i had to keep reapplying this because it doesn't hydrate my cheeks enough. The only things i did like about it were that it smelled good and there is a pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LaLAagirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily, dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. A lot i know. This makes it hard for me to a find a good product. This was ok, more negative than positive actually. Smell was ok, no biggie. Consitency i did not like. It seemed to slighty make me brakout more, did not moisturize well, after using it for a while it seemed to not moisturize at ALL. And also it was somewhat irritating. Maybe its the salacylic acid. This did NOTHING for me. Exoensive for drugdtore also, i paid like 18 dollars with tax. One more thing i also used the foaming cleanser, this was ok but when i used in the shower and later apply the moisturixer skin turened red, it burned. Had to wash of immediately. Definitely not for sensitive skin.

PS. Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer for sensitive skin( even for irritated, red skin) without suncreen, that does not clogg pores and if possible natural or at least free of parabens. I noe it is a lot to ask for. I ve Been loking for a looooong time for the perfect mositurizer but have had no luck. Frustratrion. I appreciate your help!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Liddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gunky, sticky CRAP broke me out BADLY...took a while to see just how clogged my pores had become and now I have terrible cysts on my chin which are so painful. Word to the wise. DON'T use this if your skin breaks out easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. It's the perfect consistency and does a great job moisturizing my dry skin. I stopped noticing the scent after a week of use, though the smell wasn't bad to begin with. I've tried other moisturizers and I always come back to this one. My only complaint is the price. I pay about $18 for a bottle of this. However, one bottle lasts me several months even with daily use. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by marilyn224

This moisturizer was fine. Didn't break me out, was not greasy at all, and felt really light. I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks and chin) and I found that even after several applications to the dry parts of my skin, my skin was still flaky. It's also pretty pricy for a drugstore brand (around $20-$25 CDN).

Overall, I'd say this moisturizer is fine for oily skin, but not for dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

Going by how my skin feels after using this for about three weeks, I love it. My skin is noticeably softer. I mean really soft. Much softer than when I used the Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer, or even the Laura Mercier moisturizer cream.

Everything else with the product... I'm not sure how I feel about it. The pump bottle is bulky. Much harder to store in my little make-up kit. The cream itself smells like herbs/flowers - totally not my thing. I was a bit surprised with how strong the scent it. Good thing is, it fade fairly quickly, so you're not smelling it all day. The cream itself is light, so it soaks into my skin well. But it's also thick /heavy enough to get me through these winter months when my cheeks tend to get dry.

As for the clear complexion part of it - I'm still breaking out. No more and no less than when I wasn't using this product.

So, for overall skin moisturizer, this stuff is great. My skin feels fabulous (if I do say so myself). For the 'clear complexion' part, I still have to use a separate acne cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wet my face every morning & then put this on. It really moisturizes my dry/sensitive/acne prone skin. It is way cheaper than higher ends & does a great job! I'm almost done with my 2nd bottle of this stuff! Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jgavin106

It was chalky and did nothing to clear my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by amkb12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft, and I love the way it smells. I was getting a lot of breakouts (which isn't normal for me) and though I also use an anti-acne face wash every morning, I find that in combination with this moisturizer it's really helped to control the breakouts and keep my skin really smooth and soft. I have tried other Aveeno products that have actually caused breakouts and made my eyes burn, but this one seems to work!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lynnlouisepayne

For about 5 years or so I've been using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer after washing my face. And let me say, this is definately better! The Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer really amazed me! After scrubing my face I applied it on and could not believe how soft my face was. Actually this is my second day using this product and I look forward to seeing the results after several days. My face is overall much softer and smoother. It has the same amount of salicylic acid as Clean & Clear, but I feel like this formula is much better. It has a thick formula that spreads and moisturizes sinking into my pores perfectly. I look forward to seeing the results after using this for several weeks. I recommend this for anyone who has a combination skin. I have acne breakouts and have to wash my face with acne cleansers but my face drys out. So this oil free moisturizer is absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to recommend this to others. I got mine for about $16 dollars, which I find kind of expensive for my budget but if you need a moisturizer it really is a great deal for something your going to use everyday.