Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 9/28/2010 12:27:00 AM

I can't stand the smell of this stuff! It's one of those scent that irritates my nose, mostly because it is too strong. I didn't find that my skin improved nor did it worsen. But I will not repurchase.

on 9/19/2010 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh, I like it for at night because It's very moisturizing but during the day it makes my skin look too oily and bleh, if you have dry to normal skin this would work for you.

on 8/28/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturizer for a long time now. I don't know why, however.
Pros:
*Doesn't irritate my skin very much
*bottle lasts for a long time
*good packaging

Cons:
* Price! It's like $17 at CVS! The bottle does last for a long time, but still.
* It doesn't seem to moisturize enough
* Doesn't seem to help with breakouts
* Heavy scent

The whole title of this product is "clear complexion" and although I'm not going to rely on a moisturizer to clear up my face, It hasn't done anything good. I have a really oily face, but I still get dry spots. This moisturizer has not helped at all with those. Overall, I would not buy again.

on 8/26/2010 6:55:00 PM

I was excited when I first bought this product because I love Aveeno products and thought it would really clear up my breakouts. WRONG! it made my skin bumpy, not breakout, but little bumps all over my face. They weren't noticable but my face just felt gross like sandpaper. But it did do a good job of moisturizing and keeping the oil levels down.

on 8/26/2010 10:35:00 AM

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin with some dryness. I was hoping this would help clear up my breakouts, but unfortunately, it did NOTHING. I used the entire bottle, and continue to get breakouts. I also thought it was a bit pricey for the type of product it is (Clean and Clear has a salicylic acid moisturizer for about half as much). Furthermore, this lotion seemed to irritate my sensitive skin and turn it red, causing me to need more cover-up!

On the plus side, it did moisturize well (even over the winter) and seemed to have a nice consistency for under makeup.

This is the best moisturizer for combination skin. I have been using Aveeno products for four years now. And in the past year, they have come out with this moisturizer that also treats acne and has the skin brightening ingredients of the regular daily moisturizer by Aveeno.

The best thing about the moisturizer is that even if my skin is super dry and flaky, this does the trick every time. And my skin never get too oily with this on either. If you need extra acne fighting benefits, I suggest mixing the moisturizer with an equal part of Neutrogena 3 in 1 Hydrating acne treatment. You can layer on makeup right after and it will go on smooth and keep your skin hydrated too ;o).

I post random makeup ideas on my blog, as well as fashion and music ==> http://www.stealurheartxox.blogspot.com/

on 7/17/2010 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

so far made my skin feel wonderful! No wired greasy feeling afterwards which is a plus! Also they don't test on animals:) another good thing is that it takes away alot of redness on my nose which I seem to have all the time .overall I give it an 11 out of 1-10!

on 7/6/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this so much! ^^
it mositurzies but doesn't make my skin oily, doesn't cause breakouts. helps even out skin tone a little even! a little expensive, but one bottle last me FOREVER! even with daily use.
lovesit<33(:

on 7/5/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Pros:
-It really does keep my skin feeling soft, and it helps to soothe it when I get dry patches on my cheeks from being in the sun
-You only need a single pump, so that 4 oz. can last a while
-The packaging is very nice: classy design and nice touch with a pump head that locks into two positions, one to pump out product and one to NOT pump, a godsend to anyone who has ever had a pump head ruin everything in their bag

Cons:
-As always, Aveeno products can be a little pricey
-No SPF :(
-Not for everyone: some people complain about breakouts, and the package warns that dryness and peeling can occur

on 6/27/2010 2:52:00 PM

this is a really gentle way of controlling acne. Unlike other SA moisturizers it actually moisturizes and calms. it doesn't make my skin flake. It helped control my acne but didn't really totally take care of blemishes. I love this for putting on a blemish that has been dried out from BP treatments. But this is so expensive. I have used two bottles of this over 5 years(not consecutively!) and the price is really the only reason why I am leery of repurchasing.

Popular Moisturizers