December 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lovelyyww

makes your skin look flawless when you first apply your make up after about 3 hours you makeup just slides off

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by caitlynsalmonson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Blurs the pores and Makes my skin so smooth, but not greasy. Doesn't affect how long your foundation lasts, but still a great product, does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product - when used correctly. I think people don't understand this product is made to blur pores. NOT get rid of them, & Does NOT claim it's a primer. When I use it I use a teeny amount all over my face and wait about 10 minutes before applying my makeup. What this product is suppose to do is make you're face feel smooth and fill your pores so when you apply foundation you have a smooth texture to work on. It has never made me greasy and actually has a really nice feeling on your face. Would definitely recommend and re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by joojoobea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably my holy grail product. It hides pores so well, and it isn't greasy at all. I love it so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by reginadj11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was a silicone feel to it which I didnt expect because it kinda made me feel it under my makeup. but I did like it because it make my. makeup stay put but as far as the pores I couldnt tell because I dont have large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a silicone feel, not greasy. I have oily ass skin and this was NOT greasy on me. I use this as an all over primer for my makeup lol then I use miracle blur for pores. Baby skin does little too nothing for pores/lines. I have lines under my eyes and they were still as noticeable, pores too. Why waste it tho? Great base for entire face & I noticed my foundation stays all day :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by laurennyan

This product feels really nice on my skin making it feel soft like a baby's (hence baby skin lol). It somewhat makes my makeup last a little longer, but doesnt necessarily blurs the pores a lot (but it helps). I really love the packaging of the product since the color is super cute ♡

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by abbyvogue

Feels greasy, I feel like it made me more oily throughout the day. Didn't do anything for my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by donteventrip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! LOVE LOVE LOVE I use it and it makes my face glow its done wonders to my face I'm planning to use it for a very long time I really recommend this to you girls!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MissXMx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

* Sensitive Skin!! *

I bought this primer as I am an oily skin/large pore sufferer. I'd heard that it is a dupe for Benefit Porefessional so I was intrigued by the hype (I can't comment on whether it is or not though, having never tried Porefessional - out of my price range!!!)

I love the texture and it does make my skin feel much smoother when I apply foundation/bb cream. My make up seems to last a bit longer and I feel like it looks more matte than usual!

However, I've been using it for a week or so and I've had so many break outs!! My skin looks even worse than it did before without make up!

I must add that I do have sensitive skin...so I'm not sure how it works for people who don't have too many problems in that department. I wanted to write a review though, because I'm always trying to find out how products affect people with skin issues before I buy!!

Won't be buying again - my quest for oil control continues!!