July 29, 2014 | 1960 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aasharp7

There are a lot of negative reviews, but I saw this on the shelf, and it was the last one left, and I decided to try it out myself. The first couple times I used it, I feel like nothing happened. My pores looked the same, my foundation didn't looks any better than it did with my other primer (Palladio Herbal). But I kept on using it because I didn't want to feel like I wasted my money, and now, about two weeks later, I feel like it is actually working. After applying it, my pores do looked "blurred," and even when it isn't applied, my face feels smoother than it did before I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is a major dupe for benefits porefessional! It seems like the ingredients are similar. This is more of a clear gel though. And lades mistaking this for a pore minimizing primer- think again. this is just a minimizing gel and has no purpose to keep ur makeup in place, so use a primer underneath. I place a pea size amount and apply to my nose and under my eyes everyday and continue with my full face foundation routine. I love maybelline and this product, after finishing my routine, gives me a flawless pore less look. I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, I bought this because the packaging was adorable, Also because I love baby lips and figured that a product from the same line must work as well. I don't hate this but I don't love it, I'd say Its very okay. This product is greasy and I can only use a very small amount or else it will make my makeup slide right off, but it does make my pores almost invisible. I heard rumours of it being a dupe for Benefit the porefessional and although I don't own this primer yet I have used it on the back of my hand in stores and can tell you that baby skin is no match, but for a quarter of the price what do you expect? Overall I don't think I would buy this again but I will probably use up the rest of it because I don't hate it, it's just not the greatest

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I wish I'd read the reviews here before I purchased this. I agree with those who found this primer greasy. I put this on and immediately regretted it. This stuff was so greasy I found myself trying to get a tissue to blot it off. Even after waiting several minutes for this to sink in, I still found it greasy and my makeup was sliding off after only a couple of hours. My Benefit Porefessional is a lot more pricey but at least it does what it says. A bargain is only a bargain if it works. This stuff is probably going into the trash if I don't figure out a better use for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Rerreguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Do not!! Like this at all! I'm already oily as it is and after like 2 and 1/2 hours I literally looked wet. I wanted to like it because of the price and packaging but no... I will never buy this again! I actually gave it to one of my friends that doesn't know much about makeup and she liked it so.. That's that haha

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cyung79

I bought this with very high hopes of a drugstore "primer" although its not marketed as one. So the first time I tried it I applied it all over my face, and didn't notice a difference in terms of making my makeup last longer, I actually think it made my oil break through a little faster than usual.

Since then I've been using it everyday just on the areas around my nose/cheeks where my pores are the biggest. I haven't noticed it doing anything in terms of helping my pores look smaller. It does create a nice smooth base to put your foundation on, but that's about it.

I'm a little upset because I was really hoping for a great drugstore primer/pore filler, but the search still continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by kourtsnow

So while i was in Wal-Mart the other day this product caught my eye. i had heard some good things about it and i decided to give it a try.
The product is a clear gel, and kind of greasy at first. It doesnt really have a smell. The packaging is good, its in a little squeeze tube so its easy to use.
After i had applied the product around my T-zone area, and the area around my nose i had only noticed a slight difference. The product felt a little bit greasy still under my foundation and didnt really work as well as i had hoped as a primer.
I really want to give this product a great review but i just cant. I really wanted to love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a fan of the Baby Lips lip glosses, especially the Dr Rescue ones... I like the packaging and wanted to try the Baby Skin. I tried this product only once, so to be honest, its probably not the best representation of the product. Overall, I found it OK, it isn't my favourite product and I probably won't buy again. It didn't really erase the look of my pores, all it did was block them. I found that after wearing it for a couple of hours, my skin began to break out. It isn't a terrible product and I would try it again, since I did buy it, but my first impressions were not great.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by lucyjadebyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited to buy this product after watching really great video reviews online of this product. There seemed to be quite a big hype about it and with it being constantly compared to the porefessional primer by benefit I definitely wanted to give it a try. The packaging is really cute and good quality, shame the primer doesn't match. This product claims to 'instantly erase pores' .. I don't think so? I have been wearing this beneath my foundation and it has not even minimised the appearance of pores on my face one bit, huge disappointment. However it's not all bad, the product does smooth out the surface of my skin allowing foundation to glide on top nicely. Another thing as well, when applying the gel-like primer it begins to feel very greasy and smells kind of.. odd. I would not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In Canada this is $12.99 before taxes. I received a sample of this product, and it was not great IMO. I thought it would be smooth and silky, and my pores are not that large either but it ended up being very greasy! I don't think this is a good drug store primer... But i like the packaging because its a squeeze tube and NOT the doe footed applicator. I'd rather save my money for something better.