Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 5/7/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This cuticle cream is somewhat conditioning. It works, but took a while to show any results. Though, i do have to say that Vaseline does the same for half the price, with hundreds more uses. I like the smell and I am a fan of the packaging. This was $5.00 though, which is kind of pricey for a small tin that only conditions cuticles.

on 5/2/2012 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I got this in the hand repair kit, I had really bad dry and split cuticles. I tried alot if different cuticle repair brands and found this to be the best so far. Im not much for citrus smell but it has a light aroma so not to bad. I use the almond milk cream after I apply this creme and it has worked wonders on my nails and cuticles. Just don't like the tin. its hard to get it out.

on 4/23/2012 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Smells good, absorbs well, and leaves my cuticles soft. I rub it all over my nails, too, and it leaves them looking shiny and newly buffed.

on 4/8/2012 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought product this after hearing such great things about it on manicure blogs. I'm a manicure-addict so I was looking for something to moisturize my dry cuticles (from acetone) and keep my manicures looking fresh. It's not a disappointing product because it does moisturize but I'd call this an unnecessary purchase because doesn't do anything that Vaseline, baby oil, hand cream, a good salve or lotion couldn't do. It just adds more clutter to your vanity table. In fact, if you're using this over manicured nails, IT WILL DULL THE SHINE OF YOUR POLISH. My suggestion is to use a good hand cream and apply some baby oil or Vaseline to your cuticles with a q-tip.

Also, calling it a cream may be misleading because it's actually more like a balm or salve. You have to rub your fingers in it to get the product out. And it smells a bit like a lemon-scented cleaning product.

on 4/7/2012 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Got this in a gift set so I have the 0.3oz/8.5g container. I've been using it on and off for about a month. I have pretty great nails/nail beds to begin with so I don't really have much use for a cuticle cream but it's a great hand moisturizer, if a little oily. A little goes a long way, I've still got almost the full tin of this stuff. I don't think I'll repurchase unless I see some significant difference in my skin/nails. This is no different for me than any other DS moisturizer/lotion I've purchased.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

(I have this in the 'new' formula.) I have to admit that I'm not completely sure how I feel about this product.

I love the fresh lemony smell. The tin can be hard to open sometimes. As far as the formula goes, it tends to leave waxy, greasy residue all over my nails and cuticles. I think the trick is to not over-apply, so that it's more likely to absorb into the skin. I just can't tell if it's actually moisturizing or not.

I think I will probably try some other cuticle creams after using this one up, so I guess I won't repurchase.

on 4/4/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great product. Started using this after getting frustrated with how little you get in the pen-type dispensers.

I work in healthcare so I'm constantly washing my hands and applying alcohol antibacterial gel which really dries them out. This stuff has been a miracle cure. It got rid of all my hangnails and sore cuticles and even works well on small patches of rough skin. And it can be used as lipbalm in a pinch.

Smells lovely and lasts for ages. The tin is cute and closes tightly so it won't open in your bag.

on 4/1/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a Burt's Bees gift set my dad gave me for Christmas and I love it! I have dry skin and my job is pretty rough on my hands and this cream works wonders.

I LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, the texture is great, and it really softens my tough cuticles. I also find it works well on calloused fingers. Will repurchase!!

on 3/25/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

One of the best products ever made! My fiance works outdoors year round for his job so his hands get very rough. One night we were watching a movie and I had my Burt's Bees products out and so I took the wax to his fingertips around the nailbed. After a few applications, they were considerably softer and better looking. The wax is hard to get out while hard so I put it in my pants pockets shortly before using so that the wax will be easier to spread. I love the lemon scent and I'll repurchase in the future without hesitation.

Popular Treatments