October 21, 2014 | 992 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

I bought this after reading the great reviews here. I was using OPI cuticle oil but I found it too greasy. And I hated that the bottle leaked when I traveled. This tin is just perfect. It fits in my makeup pouch. It moisturizes my cuticle well and it's not too greasy. I love the lemon-y smell as well. I'm only not too crazy about the metal tin. Sometimes I find it hard to open. I think a twisted lip would be easier to use. Anyhow will definitely buy again. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by waldsen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. Pretty strong lemony scent, so don't expect this to be mild.

Good for cuticles and preventing hangnails.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice product!
I have had the same tin for a few years.
Wish it came packaged differently, so I didn't have to dip my fingers in it.
It leaves my cuticles moisturized and smelling lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by cr1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works great, but leaves finger tips smelling like lemon scented furniture polish. I use it at night before I go to bed so that doesn't bother me too much, but I wouldn't want to go out with it on my nails/cuticles during the day.
If you don't use it up quickly enough the little tin thing that it comes in starts to rust and it gets into the product. I only use mine once a week or so in the winter so many people probably wouldn't have this problem, since they would use it up before this happened.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by HoneyBlunts33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy sh*t I love this stuff. There isn't one thing I don't love about it, except maybe that my pets hate when I put it on because of the smell. Sucks to be them because I use this as often as possible, at night before bed. I just have to wait for the rare occasion I don't have nail polish on. All of my nails already look softer, and much healthier. Must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by orangelover456

love this product it smells wonderful and your cuticles soak it right up...makes cuticles nice and soft

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by mandiesmanicures

I just bought this the other day to start taking better care of my cuticles since I paint my nails very often. They are often dry since they are always exposed to acetone, but with this new cuticle butter, my hands feel so much softer and healthier. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by embellishednails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite cuticle cream to date! I love it. It's easy and compact in a nice tiny tin, inexpensive and amazing. It moisurizes my cuticles quickly without getting everything super greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the fresh lemony scent. this really softens and makes my cuticles healthier. its all natural and affordable too. one of burts bees best products!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cindy604

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I know there's been a reformulation, and just to clarify, this review is for the 95% natural formula in a yellow tin. The texture of this "cream" is more of a hard wax that easily gives way upon a finger swipe. I find the hardness perfect as it prevents me from gouging too much product out in one go. I've also never had issues with the product melting in hot (I'm talking 40oC plus) weather.

I love rubbing this on when I'm bored in class and right before bed. I've never had serious dryness issues around my nails before, but now the skin and cuticle (and even the nail itself) is healthier as a whole. My fingers are soft and nails naturally glossy. Did I mention that the smell is absolutely divine?

The packaging is simple and really the only way to hold a waxy product like this one. It may seem pricey at $8 CAD per tin, but I can't stress how little each application requires. I'm still on my first tin from over a year ago! As a final added bonus, Burt's Bees does not test on animals. I'm apprehensive about the new formulation, but if it's anywhere as good as the original, I'm a customer for life!