Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

I bought this on sale at my local CVS for a whopping 50 cents. :-) I have oily hair so I chose this clarifying shampoo and it worked fine. Left me with clean and soft hair without any conditioner. The scent is not my favorite V05 scent as it smells kind of fake to me but for 50 cents it works great. I actually prefer the Vanilla Mint Tea shampoo by V05 for the scent but some people might really enjoy it. The shampoo works very well.

I bought this for clarifying but lately I've been using it everyday. I have bangs and find that some days, even without product in them, they look greasy by day's end, but using this stops that. I have what I'd consider normal hair, I haven't colored since September '07 and have A LOT of silvers. So far using this daily hasn't dried out my scalp (other clarifying shampoos have) or bothered my scalp in any way (I tend to get itchy patches when stressed). And for what, under a dollar, at my grocery store, can't complain at all. I use it with Pantene Restorative Anti-Breakage conditioner.

Savvy girls from the hair board recommended me this when I asked for a solution to scalp build-up. The first time I used this my hair felt renewed - clean and and fresh. My hair also didn't get oily by night-time which it usually does with regular and organic shampoos, as I have very active oil glands. I do think that without conditioner, this would be a little too drying. I don't use this daily as I'm afraid it will strip and dry my straight, mid-length, baby fine hair so I alternate with shiseido tsubaki shampoo, which on the other end, is too moisturizing for daily use. I will keep buying this shampoo for its clarifying properties. I like it better than suave, which is usually posted as an alternative.

Not a bad product to clean my brushes with ..but didn't like it for my hair. Aveda Detox is a million times better.

I used to use Suave's Daily Clarifying shampoo but it used to dry my hair out a little, not to mention it smelled a little medicinal for my taste. I love the Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo because it is super cheap at $1, which is great for my college budget, and it really cleans my hair without stripping it. The yummy scent is a plus!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a great clarifying shampoo. It gets rid of all the gunk in my hair from styling products without stripping my hair of its natural oils. My hair comes out being softer and has even more volume. I love this shampoo and its conditioner so much. A great bargain at $1 a bottle, excellent. It smells awesome too.

There aren't many products I can say I'm loyal to, and definitely no entire lines, but I return to this shampoo and conditioner--either or both, at any given time--what seems like every other bottle I go through. You won't believe what less than a dollar will buy you. Pretty easy to find lately, too. This green goo does its job and smells great doing it. Scent lingers, but not all day. I'm not into smelling sweet-fruity, so it is odd that I like this smell on me at all. More important, it doesn't strip color; good amount of suds. I have fine hair and lots of it, sometimes I dye it red. And the coloring doesn't stop the oil, which this stuff cleans without too much drying. Love this stuff.

Dirt cheap, smells amazing, works wonders with my fine hair... I'm in love.

Eyes: Violet

Every now and then, a girl's got to clarify. I love the effect of silicones on my hair, but they do build up (I have stick straight hair with volume, medium to coarse strands, very thick). My regular shampoo & conditioner (now) don't have any silicones, but my styling products sure do. And every now and again I will use a shampoo with silicones. Silicones.... waxes..... all kinds of things..... can make your hair stop feeling like your hair after a while.

This Kiwi Lime Squeeze stuff is great for starting fresh. I use it about twice a month, and it does a great job. I can't believe it's as inexpensive as it is! The conditioner, I'm not such a fan of, but I do love this shampoo for clarifying. I wouldn't use it every day or even every week - but twice a month or so takes care of any buildup for me

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I use this every few weeks to refresh my hair & get rid of any styling product buildup. A little drying but does not strip my color. Super cheap. Plus I love the scent