Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool

Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine

This is my HG cleanser, it's mild, non-irritating, odorless. It foams up well, removes makeup, and rinses off completely. Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore in the drugstores where I live. I found Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming cleanser, and thankfully it's just as good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great cleanser for the price. I got this for $3 at Wal-Mart. I've been using Philosophy's cleanser for about a year and have had the worst clogged pores. I didn't even think about changing cleansers. C&C sensitive cleans my face amazingly well without drying it out completely (Purity was horrible about that). A bottle of this lasts a long time and it foams up nicely. I can use this to take off my eye makeup without any irritation. I love when I find something that works and is cheap too!

I love this cleanser, it foams so easily and literally takes all the gunk off my face. It reduced the numbers of acne I usually get.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Not impressed. I'm a fan of a rich lathering face washes and this just didn't deliver for me. It does last a long time, but no matter how much i added water i couldn't get a sufficient lather going in my hands. I bought it on sale, and won't buy it again. I noticed no difference in my skin during, or after.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was really hesitant to try this at first because I haven't really liked Clean & Clear products in the past, but I'm sooo glad I decided to try it. It was only $3 at Walmart and I had a dollar off coupon, so I only ended up paying $2! I use it twice in the shower. The first time is to remove my makeup...I even rub it over my (closed) eyes and it removes all of my eye makeup without burning. After my makeup is removed, I use it again to actually cleanse my skin. I have pretty dry skin and this doesn't dry it out at all. After I use this, my skin still feels moisturized but clean. Most cleaners make my skin really red and dry and tight, but this doesn't. I was worried that this would not prevent breakouts since it does not contain salicylic acid or anything like that in it, but I have not broken out at all since I have started using it in the past month or so.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser! I finally found a face wash that does not irritate my sensitive skin( especially when Retin A Micro's side effects appear) or dry out my face like other cleansers. Thank you Clean and Clear! :D

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love using this for washing my make-up before using my actual cleanser! It removes all the make up and oil off your face. At first I wasnt so sure about how youre really supposed to care for your face but after watching some YT and researched it for myself, I finally got my skincare regimen down and I am happy with the results I'm getting.

After a day of work and a night out, the first thing I do is wash my face with this cleanser to remove all my makeup, dirt and oil. Then I wash my face with Clean&Clear Acne Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser to prevent acne and clean deep down my pores. And that's basically it. I dont use toners because I learned that it causes your skin to produce more oil due to the excessive drying from the alcohol in it and I don't moisturize my skin before I sleep. I just let my natural oils do the moisturizing (I have natually oily skin.. I get oily after a good 20 mins) and I let me skin breath while I'm asleep.

Try this cleanser for removing your makeup before you use other cleansers after.. it saves a lot of money if you use expensive cleansers and this cleanser makes your skin feel really soft. I could use this every couple of hours if I wanted to without overdrying my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found this to be too drying. For reference, I have dry skin around my eyes and on my cheeks. T-zone is normal to a little oily by the end of the day. On the plus side, no irritation/redness from this. I think this cleanser would be great for someone with oily skin. For me, ShiKai (available at WF) remains my HG. Just wish it was a little less $$$.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I always use this. I've been using it for a couple years now after reading Paula Begoun's book. This sutff makes my skin feel clean without being overdried. I have very oily skin and I am always struggling to find a cleanser that cleans without making my face feel too dry. This is the only stuff I found that will do that.

I love this cleanser. I was using Philosophy Purity Made Simple, but it did leave my cheeks very dry and flaky. This is a simple cleanser but it does the job. I have intolerant, sensitive, combination skin and it didn't break me out or irritate me at all. The price is fantastic, for the amount of product you get. I also like the pump bottle. The smell isn't the greatest (herbal?) but you get used to it, and eventually it doesn't bother you as much. I normally don't like foaming cleansers (I prefer cream cleansers) because my cheeks tend to get dry, but this one isn't foamy at all, just a nice lather. I will definitely buy this again!