September 17, 2014 | 1219 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Vanilla and I must say it really brings radiance to my skin. My concern is dark eye circles and undereye fine lines and this is the best I have found for it. Have tried many high end products, like Cle De Peau and Sisley, and Nars is better in terms of overall results. Bear in mind concealers will always accentuate fine lines, just how much, when it comes to different products, and this does the least to them. I use them as a foundation some sort, on days I feel lazy to put on foundation. Dot a little (very little really) on bridge of nose, cheeks, mid forehead and chin, blend it out, and skin is evened-out and radiant. Drys up well (without drying your skin) with no oily residue so I don't have to top it with powder at all. Great product. Glad I found it. If you are looking for a good concealer, invest on this one and skip the rest (Considering I have spent 2 to 3 times more on concealers before).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by MissAvaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have all of the color in my kit. I have yet to try the dark pigments as contour.

packaging is so much better than mac pumps

if it creases, use fingers to smooth it out by patting or swiping. Nars` products are designed to be used with fingers as the temperature from our fingers will make it adhere to skin better.

It didn`t even have to be set either, it dries fast and blends well

I can use it alone or i can use it on top of a corrector.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by theNster

This is my first high end concealer and I should have read the reviews before I got it but oh well.

I purchased the color Cacao for a non highlighted look.

Bottom line? I'm not happy with this product. It settles into my fine lines even after blending it very gently with my beauty blender, patting away excess with a kleenex, and then setting with a translucent power.

All that and it still creases. No thanks NARS. That doesn't mean I wont try other things from the line. I'm just not happy with this particular product.

The only thing I like about this concealer is the packaging. It helps me to use only a little bit at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Kookoolovesyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

In love with this concealer!! I bought this after hearing amazing things and am so glad I did. I wear medium 2- ginger and it works a treat. I usually struggle with dark circles which are difficult to conceal because my skin is really dry. This concealer masks the circles, moisturises my skin and doesn't settle in any fine lines. It just leaves a radiant glow over the skin. You can't use this one to hide blemishes because its light reflecting nature will draw attention to the imperfection, but it does double up as a highlighter. It's quite pricey, but a tiny amount goes a very long way so well worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by stacyavdeeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NARS Creamy Concealer is my favorite concealer in my collection. I have the shade Chantilly, which is the lightest. It's great they make a really fair shade for people, like me, who are super pale. The coverage is a nice, blendable, and long-lasting medium-full. This is both friendly for face and under the eye concealing due to its hydrating (but not in the slip-off-your-face way) quality. If you do use it under your eyes, make sure to set it with powder or else it will crease. I use a Sigma precision flat P80 to blend out because I find the brush sheers out the concealer to make it look really natural while keeping good coverage over the area.It has a dove-foot applicator which makes it easy to place product exactly where you want it, and convenient to take the concealer on-the-go for touch ups. I'm nearing the end of my first one- and definitely going to pick up another!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Yunak

I got the shade honey which is the third lightest shade, it seems to suit me and brighten my skin. This is a great full coverage concealer the only issue i have with this is that after some time its has the tendency to crease and fade, I need to reapply this to make it last.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by angelina71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love how this concealer performs. It is so creamy and radiant. Being a 40+ woman, I can't avoid fine lines and dark circles around my eyes. I have to use good eye cream, and I want something that plumps up my under eyes. And this really looks like it slightly does it. Brightens my eyes and doesn't settle in fine lines.
Only problem is the colour range. I use NARS sheer glow in Gobi and Deauville and TM in Finland. I thought that I should get Vanilla, but MUA matched me to Custard. It is too dark. I might be able to use it when I get some tan. I ordered Vanilla, and it still is too pink. I have to use Vanilla first to brighten, and then add some Custard to make it natural. After that it is really beautiful. There should be better match for light with neutral and yellow undertones. Chantilly is too white.
I have Benefit Erase Paste #fair and I love it, but it is a little too pink. Bo-ing in lightest is too dark, but right amount of yellow.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by KimS369

I bought this concealer after reading great reviews and seeing that Wayne Goss had bought the whole colour range.
I loved it! So when it got stollen along with my luggage it was the first thing to be replaced.
Both times I bought the colour Chantilly (Ivory) which is the lightest shade and was perfect until my super pale skin somehow managed to tan without burning!
So, I repurchased again in Vanilla (Pink undertone) which is now perfect. When I'm not wearing a full face of makeup its just this on under eye cycles and spots.
Stays on and doesn't seem to make dry patches look worse like some concealers do.
Repurchased 3 times and would happily do so again.
Only downside is that the doe foot is not that sanitary and that the tube and get a bit mucky with excess concealer.
Still, a great concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer. It is beautiful for under the eyes and really brightens up my face. I am a PPP, Nw10 and I use the shade "chantilly", which is the lightest color. I am fairly neutral, and this shade does have a *slight* yellow tone to it but blended out it is not noticeable at all. I love the consistency and how easily it blends. It does stay on for a good 12 hours once set with powder. I am not one to spend a lot on cosmetics if I don't have to, but somethings really are just better in the higher end brands. It is really pricey ($30US) but it is worth it. Love love love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing great reviews everywhere. I've been using it for a week and so far..
Colour : I have Ginger, which I thought might be too light for my NC40/BB Warm Natural skin but the SA said the next one up (Biscuit) was not yellow toned enough. It seems to warm up on my skin and looks OK, but I think I could do with a touch more yellow. I had to take a passport-sized photo with flash the next day and this concealer looked literally picture-perfect worn with foundation and powder. Not too confident about wearing it just on its own, though; it doesn't exactly have that "melt-into-the-skin" quality I have been looking for.
Application : goes on quite smoothly without dragging. I apply a few dots in the inner corners and pat it in with a Bare Minerals concealer brush (wide and flat), and finish off by patting with my fingers.
Texture : not the creamiest I've ever used. This one feels like it's got some powder mixed in to give it body. Unlike other wand concealers I've used it can emphasise lines, so I now wear eye cream underneath and set with only a very light dusting of powder.
Coverage : can be patchy and bobbly depending if I've applied it over foundation, so usually needs a second layer. At the end of the day I've still got some coverage but it's faded and patchy; the good news though is that it hasn't settled in lines.
Before this I used MAC Moisture Cover NC42 mixed with NC35 or more recently, with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium 25 which I'd had to grab from a drugstore in a concealer "emergency". I wish I'd tried a darker shade in Fit Me instead. I think it has a better texture and wear than NARS.
*Update* Maybe I've finally got the application right - it's performing much better across the board. A repeat purchase is now very likely!