December 20, 2014 | 1625 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by styra

I've been searching for a good concealer for a long time, read raving reviews about this one and decided to give it try.

I have to say this is an awesome buy.

The texture is creamy but not oily. It's blends into the skin and fine lines easily. It takes hours like prolly 7 before you start to see it creasing a little around the eyes. But I think this is due to the weather. It's humid here so makeup oxidizes really quickly. When I was in drier weather, the concealer didn't cake up at all.

The only thing is I probably got he wrong shade. I'm big on whitening products and the concealer seems to gradually not match my skin tone. I suppose that's a good thing - means my skin care is working.

I would definitely get this again. The only downside of this is that it's quite pricey and it's always out of stock here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm an NC 30-32 warm yellow undertones - Asian. I have this in medium custard and it works miracles for me! I have little lines under my eyes that are hereditary (I'm 23) and these don't emphasize them like all other concealers I've tried. This also doesn't crease when I set it! The coverage really is amazing - I have bags under my eyes and slight dark circles because I never get enough sleep. I set this with either laura mercier's secret brightening powder or Bobbi browns powder in pale yellow. After tapping it in with my ring finger, I allow it to dry a bit before setting so the powder doesn't cling in patches. Sometimes as I'm waiting the 10 seconds, it can crease and all I do is tap it out with my finger again and it's smoothed out. Then I set it with one of the powders I mentioned. This lasts all day on me and helps to minimize the look of my pores (I do the V under my eyes and to the top of my cheekbones to highlight). Overall I really love the coverage, finish, lasting power, and appearance of this. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by szie

I have imperfections on my face, mostly acne scars and redness. After hearing good things about this concealer, I decided to pick it up during one of Sephora's VIB promos. The concealer itself is a nice creamy texture (just like its name) and goes on opaque. It gives good coverage, as a concealer should. I have combo skin, and this concealer did not seem to accentuate dry spots. I can get oily throughout the day, but did not notice any melting.

I am about a NC25-30, and Custard is a good match. Overall, I was pleased with the concealer. I felt comfortable going out with just the concealer on. But, I would probably not purchase again because it is so pricy for how much product there is. I went through the product in 3 months. My HG is MUFE Full Cover Concealer, so I just went back to that. Price is comparable, but more than double the amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh, I wish I could hate Nars products, just because their price is SO high! But sadly for my wallet, I really like the Radiant Creamy Concealer. It works especially well for neutralizing undereye darkness. (and I have VERY dark undereye discoloration, especially in my inner corners)

I have very dry skin. I use it over moisturizer and primer and it lasts as good as any concealer I have ever used. I do think it has really great coverage.

What really makes this product shine is the overall finish it gives. It just blends so nicely and looks so natural. (yes, that "skin" finish that we are all looking for) After I apply, you would never guess I have so much discoloration under my eyes.

The applicator takes some getting used to, it applies WAY too much product. I just need a tiny dab or two under each eye, and it is more than enough.
I don't really get breakouts, so I can't speak to how well it works for that.

I have a LOT of redness in my cheeks. (borderline rosacea) I have tried a few times to use this in a larger application to cover my cheeks, but it just feels too heavy underneath a foundation, and tends to look a bit cakey for this type of application. (typically I buy a full coverage foundation to cover my redness)

I purchased this in the Vanilla shade, and I think it matches pretty good. Typically I am around NC15, (fair, cool toned) but with summer coming I figured the Vanilla might work for my skin.

If you are in your 30's and have some fine lines:
This might not be for you. I do have some fine lines on the outside of my eyes. (no lines below my eye though) On my first application of the concealer, I dotted product all the way under my eye. As I blended outwards, I did notice that it did settle in the fine lines near the outside corners of my eyes.
For me, this isn't really a problem. Most of the discoloration below my eyes is the inner corner and just slightly outward from there. So when I apply product, I put a few tiny dots only in the place I need it, never blending further outward.
If you have some fine lines, you might want to make sure you use an eyecream before you use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is worth at least some of the hype, but not an HG for me. The coverage is medium but not buildable IMO. It starts drying as soon as you put it on so it's tough to add another layer. I would say that this is not a natural looking concealer if that makes any sense. I don't wear foundation so coverage is important for me. This goes under my eyes and around my nose and I apply it with my fingers. If your skin is combo or oily this is the perfect formula. If it's slightly dry like mine, you'll have to make sure you apply an eye cream before.

It's a very high quality product that reasonably priced for how well it performs. It doesn't oxidize at all and looks the same as when you first apply it all day. This is probably the best thing about this concealer.

If you're looking for a full coverage concealer (i.e. to cover serious dark circles or redness) that lasts, doesn't oxidize and isn't difficult to apply, I recommend MAC ProLongwear. For me nothing comes close.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I adore this concealer for the under eye area. Absolutely no creasing, which is surprisingly hard to find in a concealer!!! It looks very natural and skin like, and has great lasting power. It's on the pricy side, which I know to expect with NARS, but the amount of product is totally worth every cent. A little goes a long way with this stuff, I highly recommend it to anyone with dark circles and fine lines under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by caitee357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG concealer. Absolutely love everything about it! I am around NC15-20, and use shade custard. it is so easy to blend, and lasts all day

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by sheriibabyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favourite concealer! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. I find it amazing at covering my acne scars or any breakouts I may be having at the time. This concealer is full coverage but I don't find it cakey and it blends out really well. Another thing I was impressed with was that the product lasts all day on me and I don't need to touch up. I haven't used the concealer under my eyes yet as I like a more highlighted look but I am definitely thinking about purchasing one in a lighter shade to use for highlighting :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes please. This has become my favorite, go to, concealer. This works wonders for my super dark under eye circles as well as on any blemishes. Under the eyes, I get great coverage without having to cake on layers and layers of product. It is moisturizing and smooth and does not accentuate the fine lines under my eyes. On blemishes, it covers like a champ and is moisturizing enough for pesky, flakey, pimples. This also has amazing lasting ability. I never have a concealer melt down when wearing this. It stays exactly where you put it and I've slept in this. The color selection is amazing. The lightest shade is perfect for my PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one awesome concealer. I use it to cover undereye darkness and it works really well. It covers, but doesn not look like I have anything on. It stays put, but doesn't look heavy or cakey. It also helps brighten my complexion.
The only downside might be the packaging. I wish it came in a squeeze tube because I can already imagine that a lot of the product will be left inside.

For reference, I am around MAC NC20/25, Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige, and I use the shade Vanilla. It's a bit lighter and more pink than my skintone, but it neutralizes the brown/purple color under my eyes and makes me look well rested.