April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this concealer. The area under my eyes is very dry and sensitive and this is the only concealer that I've tried that does not irritate it. I also have very dark circles around my eyes, and while it does not cover them completely, it does a pretty darn good job - better than any other concealer. The only things about this are that the price is pretty high at $30 and I'm not too big a fan of the applicator. I wish it was a squeeze tube that way less product is wasted. Those are minor things, so I will DEFINITELY by repurchasing this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by olliesbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have really mixed feelings about this concealer. It's a wonderful consistency, coverage, and pretty good finish. I was initially matched to the shade Custard. I'm neutral - yellow undertones and it seemed a pretty good match. After getting it home and using it I would need to blend extra well for it to not look too gold/orangey. I decided to take it back and try my luck at Vanilla. This was too pale and oddly enough (given the rosier undertones) had a reverse effect on my under eye circles. If Custard and Vanilla could be mixed I believe that would be a perfect color for me (and many others). I think if it came down to it I would return the Vanilla back for the Custard and deal with it. However, I love my Lancome concealer for all the reasons above plus the color so I will just stick with that for now. However I do still highly recommend this concealer and if I had to I would repurchase Custard and deal with extra blending. Definitely give this a shot. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought my second tube. I don't want to run out. There's is nothing about this product that I don't like. Love the doe-foot applicator. This product is truly a two-in-one. It conceals and illuminates. Holy-grail status!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Mayl1ng

I am so lucky I got the right shade!
I had always been curious about Nars foundations and concealers, having never tried them out and stuck to MAC products, but a relative of mine was going to the US and of course I had to ask them to pick me some stuff up from Sephora while they were there. Anyway, when I finally got it I immediately tried it on and knew I found the perfect concealer.
I got the shade 'Custard' and ever since I got it i've been wearing it.
At first, I would wear it with foundation as I was obsessed with obtaining a porcelain look but quickly wizened up and used it by itself with a dusting of powder to set. The outcome is a lot more natural and feels much lighter.
It's a product I use every day and I will definitely re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this concealer soooo much because it's fits my skin shade perfectly which I sometimes have a problem with that but it's just a lil bit too dark but it's okay because I use this for covering my pimples. After a few hours, the concealer looks dry on my skin and there's some crack on top of that.
For reference, I'm nc 15-20 and use Custard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Vanilla is a good color for my NC 15-20 winter skin. Mostly use for under my eyes and it doesn't sink into my fine lines. Great longevity with a luminous look. Medium coverage so I don't know if it would work for very dark under eyes. Vanilla is suppose to lean pink but seems pretty neutral to me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by misanders

There are so many positive things I can say about this concealer. The match is perfect, it stays all day, doesn't crease, has good coverage. But the one thing that will keep me from buying it again is that it is way too drying. I switch my products so much I hadn't notice, but I recently kept with only this concealer for 2 weeks and noticed MAJOR drying in the areas under my eyes and my hyperpigmentation on my chin. I have never needed an eye cream, but after those two weeks I was searching for something because it was horrible. I'm gonna have to stay away from this.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lovelucia2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 45 and have never written a review for a product! I just had to write about this concealer so save many of you the search for an awesome product...

I have had dark circles since my early 20's and over the years tried many different concealers. This has to be hands down the best under eye concealer I have ever used... A little goes a long way and goes on smoothly, does not settle in fine lines, stays put all day with out drying out my eyes. It has good buildable coverage as well as slightly brighening the eye area.... I brought the Light 3 Honey which has a peachy tone, perfect for under eye colour correction. I am usually about a NC30-NC35.

This is my HG under eye Concealer...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by shauna510

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I freaking love this stuff! Creamy, opaque, erases darkness, doesn't accentuate fine lines, just awesome! I find that there's two main categories of people. Those who prefer creamier concealers for undereyes and those that prefer thinner ones. For instance, I can't stand Mac Pro long wear concealer or the maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser, but I LOVE Nars radiant creamy concealer, Bobbi brown corrector, benefit erase paste, and tarte maracuja concealer. If you like the one's I just mentioned, you may love this. This concealer isn't quite as creamy and hydrating as the others I just mentioned and seems to dry to a more Demi matte finish, but I don't find it drying either. I still set with a light dusting of powder, but can get away with not setting it whereas the others really need to be set with powder. LOVE this stuff ;-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice texture and coverage but no shades at all for me. Vanilla is too light, Honey and Custard just wrong. So far Shiseido in 2B (with powder and liquid foundations) and Lancome in Clair II (with liquid) are better matches for undereye area. I would even have forgiven the wand applicator for the right shade match. If you can find a color match for sure worth a try.