August 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kamo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this may be the only concealer I buy from now on. It is pure space-age photoshop/witchcraft perfection. I have been using Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer, and went through several, however it never fully covered my blueish undereye circles.
I am extremely pale, and the palest shade Chantilly is allllmost too pale for me. I have literally never had that happen. However once it is blended in, it is perfect and completely imperceptible, even (especially!!) in daylight. From the tube, it is 100% opaque and it may make you worry it will be too thick, but a concealer brush or your fingers makes it sheer and melt into your complexion.
I have never been a person that could get away with only concealer, because I always felt you could see the covered areas. Not so with this. I can actually dot the tiniest dot in maybe 10 places around my face and it will cover blemishes, general redness, undereye circles and all. LOVE IT.
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this concealer. It is a game changer.

Update: After a week or so of use I decided to also purchase this in Vanilla. Chantilly and it's slight yellow tinge help counteract my under eye circles however it was slightly too sallow for the rest of my face. I mix the two shades and it matches my peachy undertone a lot better while still being plenty pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

I have a ton of acne scars and redness around my cheeks and the concealer I was using before just wasn't cutting it.
the SA at Sephora directed me to nars and said this was her favorite as it was very versatile.
I use this under and over my foundation depending-some of my scars are lighter-so I'll use a tiny bit before I apply my foundation, but for some of my more darker scars i'll use it after, and it blends easily and makes me look flawless!
SO, to the women w/scars and imperfections like me, i'd definitely recommend trying this out! Yes its a bit pricey, $30 including tax, but it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

Love this! Best concealer I have ever used hands down. So creamy and very easy to work with. This has very excellent coverage. I just wish it was a little cheaper! The price is this eyeliners only fault.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by dladyyyy

Best concealer. It brightens my eyes so much and hides my dark circles without it creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I have never try this.... I have pretty bad dark circles (curse you asian heritage!!) And this covers them just as good or better then my bobbi brown undereye corrector BUT the reason why this is so much better, is yes while it is high coverage under the eyes, it is not cakey and is super to blend with. I have a few fine lines that concealers love to slip into and also I have a problem with cakeing under my eyes, but this is 100% natural looking. If you want brighter under eyes CHECK THIS OUT. The only thing is it's a tad bit expensive. Oh and also a good idea would to always set any under eye concealer with a loose powder.:)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works wonders to brighten up the darkness under my eyes and around my mouth. Not sure how well this would be for blemishes as it does have a slight brightening effect. It has a slightly thick, slightly sticky consistency, so it's best to blend it in quickly before it sets.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in custard and I'm an NC30 in MAC and I'm between Fuji and Punjab for NARS Sheer glow foundations. I was a bit skeptical because I keep hearing amazing things about this product but also not so great things like how to emphasizes dryness.
I applied this to my dark undereye circles and hyperpigmentations and HOLY COW!! This product made them disappear! It was so easy to apply too. I just dabbed the doe-foot applicator to the areas I needed to concealer and used my ring finger to blend everything out. My face just looks more awake and less tired with this product... All I need is a little blush and eyeliner and I'm ready to go. I didn't even have to use foundation!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in the shade Chantilly, and it is a very good match for my NC10 skin (although it is a bit too light in the summertime.) This concealer is SO PIGMENTED. I really need to only touch the applicator a tiny bit to any blemish and then pat it with my finger and any pimple or mark is completely covered. (Now that I think about it, that is probably not super hygienic… oh well, just one of many bad habits LOL)

The only bad thing is sometimes it picks up on flaky patches, so I have to be super well-moisturized before I use it. I have very dry skin though, so I don't think it would be as much of a problem for someone with more normal or oily skin.

Sadly, as much as I need coverage for under my eyes, I can't really use it there. I have dark purple circles there (from allergies and thin, fair skin) and this concealer looks very dry and chalky. I need something a little peachier, probably, and definitely more balmy for that area. But for the rest of my face it's lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing!! great for when I'm sleep deprived and have those terrible circles under my eyes. This gives very good coverage (definitely not the most coverage I've seen from a concealer, but definitely very full--definitely enough and the really thick ones tend to look cake-y anyhow). I do have to set this with a tiny bit of translucent powder (I usually use the NARS pressed powder) but it stays put and doesn't crease on me. I love the consistency. I like that it's thick and creamy but that is not solid like the Bobbi Brown one. The applicator is easy to use. This also works well on blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Schatzeemilien

I have been looking for an under eye concealer that would REALLY conceal my dark circles, and THIS is the product that does that. It's creamy (some would say heavy but if you swipe once rather than dab it becomes more sheer). Some days I love it more than the others because (to me) it can look cakey but it could just be how I apply it. But I LOVE LOVE the coverage!