October 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love nars stuff. Their blushes are amazing. Foundations are superb. I wear ceylan in nars sheer glow and sheer matte. I cannot figure for the life of me the color selection for this product. Both the lightest shades are way too pinky toned and then custard would match Punjab perfectly when I'm fake tanned. Other than that I cannot see how to make this concealer work when I am pale unless they add more color ranges!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

in general, concealers are the most difficult items in makeup and most needed. not to mention that concealers good for one are of the face, might be a total failure for eyes, for example. after reading all the great reviews by mua users and else on the web, i went to sephora specifically to buy this nars concealer in chantilly.
color match is great for my fair, cool skin and it does covers dark areas well. but the product is difficult to blend, even after applying josie maran oil or under eye cream. it is just too hard and does not blend without too much pull on the very delicate under-eye area. basically, asking for wrinkles to appear sooner.
also, since this concealer consistency is so dry, it settles into the tiniest of lines.
depending on your skin (oily is better in this case) and your particular needs, this might be a good face concealer, as it would probably stay put throughout the day. but it is not a good choice for an under eye concealer. no way!
oh, well - back to the drawing board, or rather back to sephora/mac/stores for more options.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feeling about this one. I don't love it but I don't dislike it either. I like how it sits on my under eye but there is a fine line between "it looks good" to cakey! Sometimes I feel like it looks cakey without coverage, if that makes any sense...

Overall, I feel "eh..." about this concealer. I feel like its not bad but you can do better.

Coverage: Medium - Full
Texture: Liquid but kinda heavy
Crease: No, unless you put too much.
Drying: No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ana7890

LOVE this concealer! It's the perfect consistency to double as an illuminating under eye concealer as well as for putting on minor redness and spots. It comes in a really convenient, compact tube with a dofut applicator, which is much more hygienic than concealers which come in pots... (only con is the black rubbery part of the packaging gets dirty easily but that's the same with all NARS products). The colour range is pretty awesome and the price point is not too bad in AUS for a high end brand.. ($35). Highly recommend this concealer, believe the hype :).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Ritzuh

I'm ecstastic with this product! I applyit straight from the wand, its more convenient that way & blend it out with the warmth of my fingers. It's very opaque even from my brown dark circles. Concealer creases, point blank & I wasn't let down when this creased after several hours even after not setting it since I try to avoid powder as much as possible because of my dry skin. The only thing is that I wish they had more variety of color. They need lighter yellow based tones to give me the ultimate coverage but indeed its great medium buildeable coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer is very lightweight and natural looking. It's nice but I think there are drugstore concealers a lot like it. I have very dark circles and it did not cover them. I suppose for someone with average dark circles or redness it would be great. I do like the silky texture. I am nc25 and I used the shade custard.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NW20 and vanilla is perfect on me. The reason I gave this four instead of five stars is that it does crease a bit around the dry skin under my eyes, I don't mind as I didn't buy this concealer for under the eyes but to help cover up acne scarring as well as redness around the nose when I don't feel like wearing foundation. Covers this up really well and lasts a good 6 hours, or more when set with powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by syllacrostics

I love it! I use it to help cover red marks from acne as well as under my eyes. It's awesome. It goes on nicely and stays all day. I really like the packaging as well, admittedly something that drew me to the product in the first place... it's really sleek and I think very stylish.
I'll definitely repurchase this when my tube runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by greenteamacaron

This is probably my HG concealer!! There are many reasons why. First of all, the packaging. Since it's a transparent tube you can see how much product is left. The only con is that it comes with a wand. What I do is that I remove the wand, put some product on the back of my hand and with my fingers or a flat concealer brush apply it and blend it onto the areas that I need to cover. Applying the concealer with the wand it's very unhygenic. The product itself is very creamy and moisturizing. I use it to cover my dark circles, blemishes and hyperpigmentation spots. A little goes a long way, if you apply a lot it can look cakey and unnatural. It has a natural finish, which I really like, because I have dry patches around my nose and mouth, so when I try a very mattifying product, my skin starts to crack on those areas. It looks fresh on my skin all day if I set it with a powder and a makeup setting spray. I've been using it for almost a month and it hasn't broken me out. The range of colors is a little bit limited compared to BB's face touch up stick, which is one of the many concealers I like. Unfortunately 'ginger' is too dark for my mac nc30 skin. Now I'm nc35 because I got tanned and it matches me perfectly. I'll try custard when my skin gets lighter. Another con is the price. In my country this costs like 44 bucks!! But I think it's totally worth it. I would repurchase it, but in a lighter shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I quite like this concealer although i don't think its my favourite. Its perfect for blemishes around the face but it creases under the eyes. The biggest let down with this is the fact that it looks really really cakey but doesnt really cover anything, i dont have the worst skin but still find it leaves alot of the redness in blemishes and still cakes up alot. Definantly NOT buildable. But i do love the packaging. Oh and the staying power is not good enough i find that i have to re apply this at least 3 times in one full day because it just completely vanishes after like 2 hours or less. and i have normal skin.