August 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Maybe my tube dried out or something, but this looked so chalky and white on me today. Wasn't a very nice finish this time around, and the colour seems way too pink now. Maybe my skin changed. Shame because it's so cheap

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Wet n Wild has stepped up their game tremendously. The eyeshadow singles, trios, and palette are awesome. The lip glosses, lipsticks, and nail polishes are great, too. I wanted to try this foundation based on the reviews leaning towards pale, dry-skinned ladies looking for full coverage. I think it's a wonderful bargain foundation and it stands up to my Revlon ColorStay (dry skin formula) and MAC Studio Tech. An awesome product with great coverage, overall a 4.

The price - Inexpensive and affordable.
The color selection - Great for my pasty skin as the lightest color is a true porcelain look without yellow undertones (real porcelain has blue undertones, look at some china teacups, makeup manufacturers!) Shows true to color.
The smell - Slightly-less-than-pleasant smell like most other foundations but doesn't linger.
The packaging - Love the safety seal but I wish it had a flip-top applicator. It can leak a bit with pressure or temperature changes.
The application - Thick and rich coming from the tube but applies like a liquid-cream foundation should. Applying with fingers isn't as optimal as a duo-fiber brush for me. Glides well over primer.
The look on skin - COVERS EVERYTHING! Didn't need concealer for my two scars or red spots.
The All Important Wear - No shine, no creasing, wears evenly, doesn't oxidize to a dark orange, no breakouts, and no allergic reaction (I'm sensitive.) I do wear a more intense moisturizer under my primer and this since I have very dry patches on my combo summer skin. Haven't noticed any transfer with UD setting spray and ELF HD powder but the lasting power is a little less than ColorStay or my BB creams (Missha M Perfect Cover and Missha Cho Bo Yang.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing cheap drugstore foundation! This has replaced revlon colorstay oily skin formula for me ever since they changed it b adding salicylic acid which I'm allergic too. THIS FOUNDATION IS AWESOME! I wore it yesterday in the French quarter in New Orleans and it withstood the eat and humidity. I had set it with a little elf translucent powder but I didn't have to oil blot til hours later and zero blotting sheets needed on my forehead which is unheard of. Not sure yet if it causes breakouts tho most makeup does for me anyway cuz in so oily clog prone but as long as I clean
well it afterwards it should be fine. Worn it at least twice so far and loves the results. Plus I have extremely pale skin and the Fair color is fair enough which fair ladies know is hard to find.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the finish of this foundation, but I seem to break out after each use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Wintersvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the best hands down.This is my new HG and I never plan to stray.I got tons of compliments on how great healthy and vibrant I looked wearing this.I'm NC25 in MAC and Medium/tan in this which seemed to be the only non pink based color out of all of them.Wow this stuff is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Kytanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has to be one of the best cheapie foundations I've come across. I had to switch to this when Purestay was discontinued, and I had wanted to try something other than powder foundations anyways. From my experience slapping this one with your fingers does well, also with a brush, but I haven't been able to try a sponge. I suppose it would depend on how your skin reacts to products. It has pretty good coverage, more so than I expected from something so cheap.

My only real complaint is, as usual, the packaging. It spits out product whenever I open it. If you have something to transfer the foundation to I'd recommend doing so. The packaging and the like isn't enough to keep me from using this, or buying this again. I use this with the powder of the same line/brand. Absolutely loving them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I am going on 31yrs of age therefore my skin is beginning to show signs of aging. I have very large pores around my nose and hormonal acne. I've tried 90% of drug store foundations and 95% of mac's foundation and this little gem is the only one I reach for and bought a backup of. My skin is extremely oily in the t-zone so powder is a must for me but this foundation doesn't settle into pores like others tend to do and it gives youth to my skin. I adore it! And for the price, 3.97CD, it won't hurt the bank to give it a try. Ps my winter shade in Mac is NC 30 and I'm in medium/tan in the coverall, this shade seemed to have the truest yellow undertones. Hope that helps. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really loved how this looked on. The consistency was pretty creamy and thick. I could get medium to full coverage out of it for sure. The color selection is limited, so I bought the lightest shade and the next lightest shade, mixed them, and got a wearable shade for myself. I didn't notice any obvious smell which was nice. The finish is definitely not matte. No where does it say that this foundation is oil free either. My skin gets pretty oily and it didn't take long for my face too look disgustingly oily with this on. I also got two cysts on my chin after wearing this daily (washing it off every night) for 5 days. I won't repurchase. I'm glad I saved the receipt, back to CVS they go!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Lovelylizzie

I've been rotating foundations between wnw coverall, covergirl outlast, and revlon colorstay. Revlon colorstay used to be my go to until I realized how badly it suffocated my skin which congested my pores greatly. I kicked it to the curb because the new formulation looks even more cakey on my dull acne prone skin. Wet n wild coverall does not cake up whatsoever and has really great looking coverage. It does not last as long as revlon or outlast does but it looks superior to the overs skin wise. Outlast transfer and looks all crumbly and gooey on my skin if I rub it ( attached to dead skin cells?) and it also oxidizes a bit making me look orange. Wnw is now MY HG FOUNDATION. Loving it.

UPDATE:
Used to have five lippies, but taking one off because it does not last very long. i put on my foundation at 6am and at 4pm all of my acne scars and spots show through. This is not the case with the other foundations i mentioned. But it still looks so good on skin.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this foundation because I saw some excellent reviews and it was incredibly cheap. This is a very heavy coverage foundation. I found that it sticks to dry spots and doesn't quite blend completely because of how thick it is. I don't need such a high-coverage foundation so I may just use this as concealer. Might be great for someone who needs a high coverage foundation and has slightly oily skin. Not the foundation for me but it's really inexpensive and has potential for the right skin.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No