October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

BB Cream - Tarte - BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB primer broke me out. But breakouts aside, I didn't see the point of this product. It left a powdery, slippery feel on my skin, dried my combo skin out a bit, and took too long to blend out. I'd rather use sunscreen as primer and top with an illuminating powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by shalyserenee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I still have mixed feelings about BB creams. It seems so pricey for a tinted moisturizer. I don't typically wear any foundation, and like to minimize any product I don't need to use. I have to admit that a BB cream, for myself, seems like an extra step, but when I'm looking for a little more coverage, this will absolutely be my go to product. It's sheer enough to not feel like a foundation, but has a little coverage and acts a bit like a primer (bous). I almost wish I liked to wear that base layer because the product itself is amazing.

I do have to say, however, this BB cream was super luxe feeling on my skin. That alone was why I even bought the product. It blends well. The pigment was spot on for me. It made my skin feel silky and not "makeupy" at all.

If you are in the market for a BB cream you must try it. It really is one of my favorite Tarte products I've ever tried. I guess I just need to find more dressy makeup occassions. :) haha

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Mlyssailes

I am so sad! I loved the lightness and the texture of this BB cream. It blurred my large pores and balanced out my combination skin. The color was really nice compared to other tarte products. However, it broke me out. So sad. I'm going back to the tinted moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by jsunny

This was a big no-no. Even though I have combination skin, this made my dry spots stand out so X5 much and whenever I put it on my t-zone, it also made it flake (I do give it props for controlling oil) I recommend the Tinted Moisturizer for combo and dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by charb3

The colour was perfect for my skin and I love the texture of this bb cream. With that being said, this product broke me out! It's a shame because I really wanted it to work out! I had so many pimples because I refused to let it go. The second I did though... the pimples disappeared! I now purchased Too Faced bb cream... will let you know how it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

**** update** I really did want to love this, but I am afraid it has been breaking me out since I got 2 huge cystic type zits (which I hardly ever get) It makes me so sad. I might wait till they clear up and try it again just to make sure.

I love this product! It has a smooth silky feel that other BB creams lack. I had been using another one that felt too mask like, but this one glides on smoothly. A little goes a long way. I got a sample from Sephora to try first & I will be purchasing as soon as the sample runs out. I pair it with the Tarte clay concealer & mineral powder- perfect all natural makeup look. This will be nice in the summer too because it is so lightweight. The color match is a little darker since I have light medium skin & I wear medium in this. The coverage is good for a BB but i use the concealer to provide extra for my mild-moderate acne. I set it with powder & I'm good to go! I will definitely keep buying this as long as I continue to be breakout free!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Blueivy2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Loveee this product!!!!! i bought the garnier bb cream and i have dry skin and it made my face oily.. but i got a sample of the tarte bb cream AND I FELL IN LOVEE!!!!! it made my face even i use it as a primer with my kat von d and this too togetherrrr MY FACE LOOKS FLAWLESS!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by mochaCoca

This BB primer has been my favorite beauty product find of the year. It's tint comes in four shades. I got the medium color for my caramel skin color and it smoothly blends into my skin for a perfect color match. The cream glides over my face and settles into a beautiful matte finish. I need a small pea size or less for my whole face. Ultimately it leaves my face moist and perfect and natural looking (only better) without looking cakey or oily. I have been able to use minimum Dermablend on my melasma areas on my cheeks now. I don't need to wear a foundation now either since this cream does it all and it transforms my face yet keeps it looking so natural. I love it. Perfect multi-tasking primer that I won't go without!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by fina125

after reviewing all different kinds of BB creams and primers I came across this one. Ulta had my shade sold out for a while so I went to Sephora and glad I did. I have oily skin and this is does make my face look matte. I use it as a base and apply my mineral powder foundation and it provides right amount of coverage. I would recommend for people with oily T Zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by bravenewworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG product for sure! I have combination skin - oily t-zone, dry everywhere else - and this stuff is absolute perfection. The oil control is absolutely fabulous - after a 10 hour day, my forehead is still matte.

This stuff is great for everyday light coverage. It's smooth, easy to apply, and basically gives you "your skin but better" coverage. I have pretty good skin, so that works well for me, but if you have acne you'll need to use some foundation or concealer on top of it and this might not be a must-buy.

My only qualm is the price; it's about $40 which is a lot for how much you get. That being said, a little goes a long way (I've been using it for a month and it still seems completely full), so I'll have to see how long it lasts before I decide whether to purchase again.