August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I have 2 of these petal rebel which is a flirty baby pink colour and Iust for blush which is a beige pink. People say lust for blush is a dupe for Mac angel which I can somewhat agree with. These products are moisturizing with decent colour payoff. Love the sleek packaging and they do offer a huge colour selection. So there's something for everyone. I'm planning on purchasing the oh la la lilac next. I perfer revlon lip butters to these I find colour lasts longer. But these are still good and much better then the loreal balms. Definitely worth a try

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have 2 of these: Pink Possibilities (a pretty bright pink) and Rose of Attraction (a light rosy red color) They were about $6 after tax and such. The colors are pretty accurate to the way they look just not quite as bright or as dark as they appear. I Loooooooooveeeeeee these so much! I am a tinted lipbalm kinda girl and these are my kinda lipsticks. For once I feel the commercials are actually accurate. These are really creamy. They are like a lipstick version of a tinted lipbalm and the color choices are beautiful and shiny. They don't dry my lips - at all. These are my babies right now! My friends loved them too and picked up some of their own after trying mine. And I think the packaging is so cute. I want to get more colors, thinking about picking up the lightest pink or one of the darker ones:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these! I have NC15 cool tone skin so most lip products tend to be too strong for me. Rose of Attraction and Pinup Peach are both flattering (Rose of Attraction probably more because it is cooler in color) and I don't feel like I'm wearing lipstick. It feels like a balm going on, not sticky at all like a gloss, and moisturizes my dry lips. The only downside is that they wear off quick. I would buy more colors if they were like the ones I picked up (good color payoff and not too opaque).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Berry ready is a whisper my foot! This is literally one of the most opaque colors Ive ever tried. It smeared and stained my face as I was trying desperately to rub this horrid clown color off my mouth. I love berry colors but this is bright vivid clown-pink. Terrible! Exactly what people who want a whisper of a color dont want. It has stained my mouth, no joke especially the outer part of my mouth. Blech. So disappointed!

OH! And it dired my lips out in an instant!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought Berry Ready, the only one at Wal-Mart that didn't look compromised or used to write on the displays. It looked like it would be a nice dark reddish berry. Eh, no. I put this on and it is a very bright fuchsia PINK. It also smeared. Not a great look. One needs a liner with these, I guess. This also dried out my lips, and the color did not last more than 10 minutes. This went back. I would not buy again. I 'll stick with the Revlon Lip Butters.

EDIT: 2/26/13, Bought the Plum color at Target, sigh, did not work either, best part of this is no smell or taste, but this smeared like berry ready and not at all sheer, this is more dark vampy red goth look, this went back also. Knocked off two lippies. These aren't sealed either.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has the exact texture and smell of Nivea chap stick. If you like that, you'll love this. I do need to use a moisturizing product underneath, also a base layer helps hide imperfections as this product settles into lines almost instantly. However, every lip product I've ever used requires two products (at least) to get moisture, longevity, and color payoff, and an all in one is not what I'm looking for. I was looking for a sheer wash of color that was more translucent than Lip Butters, and this fits the bill. Colors are jelly like with a cooler tone, and I love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by abtrobaugh

I love this lipstick. I bought it very recently in Pin Up Peach and I absolutely love it. I have never been a huge fan of lipstick before and was a little afraid to buy some but this one was perfect. It goes on very light and doesn't have that heavy waxy feel that other lipsticks present. The color is perfect for me because I have naturally rose colored lips anyway, and the color compliments them perfectly. The packaging is cute, and I definitely recommend it. I plan on going and getting more colors very soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by DamnPrecious

I found this very drying. Showed every imperfection as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by TittieSprinkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I've been looking for a lip color forever. I'm pretty picky and not too daring with my colors so I was hesitant in purchasing this. But the tube is cute and the color is perfect. I purchased this in Coral Ambition, it's not too much but you can see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by nailtrip

These are so pretty.The packaging is so nice that gorgeous translucent berry color...it makes you drawn to them(well me anyway). It's a light sweep of color, just freshen your face up.I love a lot of Maybellin' s products. Zygote color selection is great, they have something for everyone which is great.They go on like a balm/lipstick/gloss but I notice that I need extra hydration cuz they can be drying but other than that I really like these because I always have a sheer balm or gloss to add over it out I can always add more cuz they are buildable. Very nice product