April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Stevierose44

I've used every foundation under the sun trying to find one I liked. They're all either too "cakey" or "oily", make me break out, or look like crap after an hour. This stuff is awesome. The coverage is great and hours after application my skin isn't oily and it's not sliding all over the place. And as far as I can tell it hasn't made me break out yet. Great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by angieee7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love so many things about this product. I've tried many different brands before and I never had one that delivers all:

SPF - the FIRST foundation with SPF that doesn't break me out
Shine-free - I have combination-oily skin and I only have to blot in 12 hour term.
Long-lasting - survives my work day AND gym session.
Good coverage - covers multitudes of sins
Color match - pretty good color match, NC 25, got medium beige.

I have bought many backups! Enough said.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Garcia619

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. Keeps my oily face matte almost all day. I love it so much I'm on my 2nd bottle! Would repurchase over and over, my holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sassy283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. It is VERY thin so it's difficult to apply with your fingers. I apply this with a flat top brush and it works great. It has an amazing finish and makes your skin look smooth. If you have dry skin you won't like this because it clings to the dry spots on your face. Usually what I do is apply a moisturizer before and it is fine. I would get this again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by lis102578

I am such a tortured soul when it comes to this product. I absolutely love to the finish of it, it seem to make my skin glow and truly lasted all day. However it cost me to have Mega cystic acne!! That is not common for me with foundations. I tried three separate times and each time acquired the same result. I must say that I am truly impressed with the finish as I don't like most drugstore foundations, and it photographed stunning. I will sadly never repurchase though because my skin hates it! Darn.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Jaybaexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm shade NC35 in macs studio fix fluid and haven't tried many drugstore foundations but this one was recommended twice to me so I finally tried it in shade 845 and got a good match. I still use concealer and set it with loose powder but it lasts very long my face still looks great by the end of the night very impressed!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best covergirl foundation that I've ever tried from the line. I've never really had any luck w/the line. This foundation is just another one not for me though. I think my expectations were maybe to high because of all the hype about this foundation. The packaging is good but I'm not a fan of the finished look or quality. I found when I applied it w/my Sigma F80 brush, it looked cakey..first foundation to ever look cakey on me. I felt that it made me look dull. I have oily to combo skin so I typically wear matte foundations but none of them have ever made me look this dull & dry! Idk why I looked so dry but it was horrible on my skin. It also excentuated all of my fine lines and wrinkles. Just not a flattering foundation and I'm going to return it. If ur looking for a great drugstore foundation, I suggest Revlon colorstay.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I have a love hate relationship with the foundation. I've always sworn by the Revlon Colorstay and the Colorstay Whipped, but those are quite heavy both in the way they feel and in the way they look. I'ev also never been happy with the fact that the Colorstay Whipped doesn't ever entirely dry and feels sticky throughout the day. I have combo skin and have long days so a long wearning foudation is a must for me. I heard this is a more natural looking version of the Colorstay with similar coverage and wear. It claims to be a primer and a concealre as well as a foundation. As for the primer, I notice nothing. But I do feel that I use less concealer than I usually would.

Pros:
- great coverage
- dries without feeling too heavy
- helps to conceal, especially under the eye area
- comes in a pump bottle

Cons:
- can look too dry easily
- oxidizes a little
- kind of pricey for a drugstore foundation

Some days I love this, others I think it just makes my complexion look absolutely dull and dead. But it wears great, covers a fair amount, and feels natural. I definitely like it as much as my Colorstay, I just wish it didn't have such a dull finish. I'm sure once I find a decent finishing powder to not make me look so dead for ontop of this, I'll love it. So if anyone has some reccomendations for one, I'd appreciate it! Overall, this is a great foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

This foundation is just ok. I LOVE that is has a pump, but the consistency is very sticky and greasy, Coverage is absolutely great though. Works well with a setting powder but doesn't stay on well. Even though it says there's a primer in it. And a bit too expensive for a bad foundation. If you have oily skin, than this is for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to wear Cover Girl Continuous Wear...who remembers that?? That used to be my HG foundation and I wore it for many years. I have been looking for a replacement ever since. I did eventually find a replacement with Max Factor Lasting Performance, but that's been discontinued as well. I have tried every CG "long lasting" foundation variations that they keep churning out every few years, with every shade of ivory being way too dark for my pink undertones. What gives ???

As for this new incarnation of a continuous, long lasting foundation by CG, I can say it's very close to what I'm looking for in a foundation. But the cons outweigh the pros here for me. The finish is almost chalk-like. I'm not talking about the color, either! When people say it's matte, it's MATTE! The finish has absolutely no depth or warmth. I got this in ivory, the lightest shade available. There are no undertones in it. The color looks almost unnatural. I love the way the foundation has to dry and set fast on my face. I can't really explain that as fully as I like....but one of the things I'm looking for in a foundation is that it sets really fast and dries on my face. I hate foundations that just sit on your face and you either have to set with powder or they take ages to dry! The coverage is nice, it's what I'm looking for....medium coverage with the ability for more coverage of needed. Another deal breaker is on a few of the days I wore this, it ended up oxidizing on me. I had a nice orange mask for the rest of those days. Other days I wrote it, it was fine. Nothing changed in my routine, so not sure what that is about.

I will continue to experiment with this foundation, because it's cheap and easily available. I'm hoping I can get this to work out for me!