Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.0

on 7/16/2013 1:17:00 AM

I have pretty dry skin that's sensitive to acne, I tried this looking for an easy natural polished finish to wear on days I don't need full makeup. I was a little disappointed that it didn't give me "bb cream" smooth skin even w extra moisturizer and primer underneath. I like the natural sheen to it but its (light/medium) a little pinker than my NC27 skin. It settled on the little fuzzies on my face not to mention the bumps that appeared every time I wore it. It had a good medium coverage though wish it didn't break me out. In short, maybe not so good for dryer skin but probably perfect for someone w normal skin that wants a natural medium coverage.

on 7/13/2013 11:13:00 PM

I don't like this product but it's not the WORST out there where it does absolutely nothing.. I like when I first apply it because it def evens out my skin tone but then later on it just makes me a little oily looking on my t-zone and the even coverage doesn't even last long

on 7/12/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to try this BB cream as an alternative to the messy and oily photoready mousse foundation I tried before and honestly, this product is no better.

Feels nice and smooth on the first application and then it gets oily and starts to slide around my face. My concealer just would not stay put! I tried to set it with the 2-way photoready foundation powder which works until the moment I step outside and then it just melts right off.

Would NOT be purchasing any of the photoready range anymore except for the 2-way powder.

on 7/10/2013 11:45:00 PM

Okay ladies, a BB cream is basically a glorified tinted moisturizer. It protects against sun damage while providing MINIMAL coverage. If you're looking for a fuller coverage, try Maybelline's BB cream. Their's might be a bit heavier. I've tried almost every drug store BB cream and the Revlon BB cream was by far my favorite. With Maybelline in a close second.

on 7/10/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Okay, from what I've heard about other western BB creams I think this is the closest to a real one you are going to get from a non Asian country. I haven't used any us or Asian ones, but I do know that bb creams are supposed to be thick. And that is the texture of this product, its thick like a sun screen. So the authenticity is pretty good. As far as how it performs, it's okay. Nothing spectacular. It will get oily, I have normal skin and in the summer it will look oily. So if that is a concern of yours don't use this. I have been breaking out more, but I don't know if its this or the fact that I got a new cleanser and my skin always gets worse when cleansers change before it gets better. Overall it's a good product and I will continue to use it, but I won't repurchase.

on 7/8/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

No moisturising, does not stay on. Not good for dry skin

on 7/7/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is a MESS if you have oily or combination skin, or even if you have normal skin but you're in a hot and humid climate. Honestly, I would not recommend this to anyone except someone with absolutely flawless skin who just wants to put a product on for the hell of it and doesn't need any coverage or staying power.

I've tried applying this with my fingers, with a brush, with a sponge and every time it feels like the product sits on top of my skin. The second I go outside it feels like it's melting off almost immediately, even applied with primer, setting powder or both. It also makes your face SO SHINY and because of this it really accentuates pores.

The coverage on this wears out after about an hour and just leaves a shiny mess all over your face. I like that is has SPF, but when it slides all over your skin and wears off quickly I doubt it gives that much actual sun protection.

The market is saturated with all different BB and CC creams, it's not hard to find something that performs better than this!

I did like this product because it was blending nice, gave me medium color without yellowing my skin and stayed on all day. I had been looking for good bb cream, not every bb cream does what it says it would do

on 7/5/2013 4:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this BB Cream in Light Medium (I'm around NC25) because all the hype it was given. It gives nice coverage, feels so light on the skin, the amount of SPF is fabulous (and surprisingly its amazing at flash photography), and the packaging is cute and portable. For the first few times I used it I loved it because it was a perfect match for my skin tone and the coverage was the perfect amount for me, however, after a week of using it the BB Cream it became WAY to orange for me and it hasn't been covering up my redness and blemishes as it used to. This doesn't always happen, so some days when I use it, it's perfect match for my skin tone and sometimes it isn't, so I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Yeah, so this product isn't that bad, I sadly won't be repurchasing this product i'm afraid.

on 7/4/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loved it at first, it has amazing coverage until my eyes began to burn and cry essentially ruining my makeup.