November 26, 2014 | 1507 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been wearing this almost every day. It's thick, does have a decent amount of coverage for a BB, and has SPF 30 (and since it's thick, you might actually be getting that amount of protection). And its the lightest BB cream I have found in the drugstore. Up until that time anyway. Once I got this I was satisfied & stopped looking for others.
Shade: I wear the Ivory in CS Whipped & Nearly Naked & the Light/Fair shade in the BB cream

NOTE: I use this like I would a tinted moisturizer. I noticed that this had bad reviews on Ulta, etc but when I look through those reviews it seems like those people are unclear about how you are suppose to use a BB cream. It's not a primer, its not suppose to have full coverage & yes, they might not have your shade

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by jhuaniey

I have acne prone combination skin. Some parts of my skin are extremely dry and flaky but some (mostly my nose) are very oily. I'm more oily than dry though.
I bought this in light/medium which is a perfect match for my skin. I don't wear a lot of face makeup but I do have lots of redness. When I tried this, I just used my hands to blend it in and it worked completely fine. It conceals the redness but not my dark spots so I just put a little foundation or concealer on those parts. I love it cause it doesnt break my out. But it does get me shiny after a whole day at school. It's probably great for people with less oily skin (more like normal to oily).
Other than that it's great for just daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

hate it!
no coverage im fair with pink undertones
the lightest shade works but is too orange! it accentuates large pores and dry patches it does not spread well and does not blend its so thick and greasy the shine still shows through after setring it with powder ugh for $10 its such a waste of money do not buy you'll regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovexx

LOVE THIS BB CREAM! I've tried so many other bb creams from the drugstore like maybelline, rimmel, garnier you name it. I tried the tester when i was in priceline and loved it but the price is just plain horrible $25 is way too much! Despite the ugly price tag this product blends in like a dream and gives me light-medium coverage which is just what i need since i don't have very problematic skin. I use this on a day to day basis for school with powder and i'm good to go! LOVE this so much! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Not my idea of what an American BB cream should be. Too oily and thick... goes on more like makeup than it does a moisturizer. Doesn't moisturize very well, either, and leaves behind a horrible, shiny finish that makes you look like you've been sweating all day. Also, the ingredients tend to encourage acne breakouts. Bought this BOGO, and still feel like it was a waste of money....

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by celtalitha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple weeks ago when it was 40% off at Ulta, which made it about $6-something. I was almost out of my usual light-coverage makeup (Lorac, LOVE) and decided to try something cheap on a whim. I'm glad I did!

I have slightly dry, sensitive skin with no major breakouts, and have been trying to use as little "gunk" on it as possible to keep it clear and healthy. I've been sticking to higher-end face products for the last several years (after lots of grief and error with drugstore stuff in my teens), but I took a risk with this one and was pleasantly surprised; it hasn't made me break out yet, and I've been using it every day for about two weeks; the coverage is decent for a moisturizer (which is basically what it is); and the color ("light") looks perfect and natural on my pale Irish/Nordic skin. I wouldn't wear this to "go out" or if I had to look flawless, but it's a nice step up from no makeup at all and is extremely quick to apply.

In sum: this is not a "foundation" if you need solid coverage, and it's not for those with greasy or oily skin at all. It's basically a tinted moisturizer with a bit better coverage than most. If you don't wear a lot of makeup, or have dry skin and want something to even out coloring/add color to your face on "lazy" days, this is good and cheap and easy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by LeaLyons

This is a hit, and miss product. Since the drugstore has been coming out with all these BB creams (even high end brands as well). At the drugstore I would say this is one of the best BB creams, aside from the fact, its a bit greasy. As long as you set it with a powder (tinted powder looks better with the BB cream, because it adds more coverage) you will be fine, but if you have oily skin (super oily) definitely go all out with setting spray, and powder, and blotting papers. Personally I am normal-combination skin, and as long as i set it with some powder, its fine. If you do have super oily skin and are not into lugging around extra products, true the Garnier BB cream Combination-Oily, its mattifying. If you have dry skin, this gives a very nice glow, but on its own does not last that long. With a primer and powder this product will be fine :)
P.s. for more coverage, double up with a second layer of BB cream, it replaces the spot of concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by annavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought Revlon's BB cream because I trust the brand and didn't really want to experiment too much with Asian BB cream brands. I also tried Maybelline's BB cream and their new watergel and really didn't like it - too watery and somehow not firm enough (not that I would expect anything too amazing from Maybelline). Compared to these and other brands at similar prices, Revlon's BB is so much better! I'm really satisfied!

The cream perfectly blended with my skin colour, giving it a very FRESH look, which is exactly what I was looking for. Even though I have oily/combination skin, I prefer slightly glowy look to completely matte unnatural one. However, if you need coverage, you obviously have to complement this cream with stronger foundation. Other than that, I use Artdeco's fixing powder in addition to Revlon's BB cream (although the cream is very light )and then it looks even better. Alternatively, if you have oily skin, you can use Bourjois anti shine blotting sheets, and you'd be still looking very fresh! Definitely recommend this product, it's of higher quality than other BB creams of comparable prices.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by UnderThePink2008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have dry skin so extra moisture is always a plus but this particular BB Cream feels and looks like I have had a major oil spill on my skin. My skin looked and felt very oily. Even with dry skin the formula of this cream was much too rich and photo ready I was not because my skin was shining like a beacon. The only way this would be wearable would be with an extra powder and I feel that if you need the extra powder you should save your money for a foundation or a high end BB Cream where you will have a nicer finish.

This BB Cream had no staying power. Only a couple hours later the cream had wore off. This was even with powder. Also the little powder I used gave it a cakey look. The coverage was what one would expect for a tinted moisturizer. I choose the lightest shade and found it still too yellow. I paid $12 for this product and I do feel that $12 was too much. I think $8 or below would have been more reasonable. Most products I buy are higher or high end. At $12 with tax it came to about $14. For the quality of the product I would have rather put my money towards something else. This product is awful. Truly awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

Upon first application this goes on beautifully. The coverage is decent as it evens out skin tone but pimples and dark circles still show through (good for natural makeup days) but the finish is so shiny! I use a setting spray before and after makeup, and I set my foundation either with Rimmel Stay Matte or Pur Minerals 3-in-1 Powder Foundation if I want more coverage. Both powders make the finish less shiny but it only lasts for a few hours on my extreme combination skin. My nose gets ridiculously shiny and when I go to blot my face with a powder puff and Maybellines Dream Matte Powder, it does nothing! And that powder is very mattifying! This BB cream does not last on my skin, and I wish it did because the coverage is nice for a natural look, the smell is lovely (like sunscreen), and the bottle is so easy to use and travel with! Very unfortunate but if you have dry/normal skin this may just work for you! But oily/ combination skin beware! I use the lightest shade FYI, a very good colour match for my NC15-NC20 skin.