August 21, 2014 | 1291 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by moh10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Luv this mascara it totally volumizes your eye lashes. I Luv the color black and pretty

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

I have long thick lashes and it's formula is strong enough to make them stay curled. The only thing i hate about this product after couple of hours it starts to flake off if you accidentally touch your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nmills81

Clumped my eye lashes majorly...to wet and made my eyes water so bad...works for others but not for me

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is alright. It's very buildable, lengthening, pretty volumizing and holds my curl decently. However, it makes my eyelashes feel brittle and crunchy, and when I try to take it off some of my eyelashes usually fall out. Kind of disturbing, so I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by celcab

This mascara has opened the doors for number one, non-waterproof mascara and number two wetter formulas. This is even currently my HG mascara beating my previous HG Majolica Majorca. This gives me crazy volume (sometimes to the point of spidery lashes, I do have fairly good lashes to begin with except they're not curly) the best thing is that it's so much easier to remove to the point that it makes me question why I ever used waterproof. However the few times I've when I do accidentally rub it off with my sweaty hands (tmi sorry) it flakes off rather than smudging which I think is a positive as it's easier to touch up.

Currently it's dried up a bit so the effect isn't as dramatic, and it's more feathery but it's still amazing.

The only major drawback is that it stays tacky for a really long time, sometimes can make multiple lashes stick together (I personally love the look) and when I use it on my top and bottom lashes they sometimes stick together.

I have a lot of mascara to go through but when I finish them I am definitely repurchasing, actually I might not be able to wait because it's just so good.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ruee21

I have very very short stubby eyelashes and this mascara does a great job of defining my eyelashes and its a great price, the only draw back is it is hard to get off at night even with makeup remover it takes a while. I would deff recommend trying it though! & if your not like me and have long lashes it will make your lashes pop even more. I get blackest black!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

This is the best mascara I've tried so far from the drugstore! With one coat it separates, lengthens and gives a bit of volume. Little tiny bit of clumping but nothing to complain about. With 2 coats, it gets clumpy on my lashes but I'm happy with just one coat on. As long as I have powder/eyeshadow on my lids and under my eyes, this doesn't smudge. Haven't had any flaking issues either.

The brush size is just right. The stopper effectively takes off excess product, but I do have to wipe some product off the tip if I want to get to the inner corners without clumping. I do wish it dried a little quicker. The faster it dries, the less chances I have of messing up my eyeshadow because sometimes I do touch ups after mascara.

Not much to say about the design of the tube. It's alright, not bad but nothing too unique.

Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by misszb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love the effect this mascara gives! It's volumizing and lenghtens my lashes a bit too. The only downside with this is that I experience some flaking, which never happens to me with any other mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sweet Lord, this product is definitely life-changing for me. I reach more for long length than volume in a mascara but this one really gives it all. My perfect lashes used to need a combo of the Voluminous Mascara (for volume) and the Telescopic one (for length), but this one totally blew me away by making my lashes way better and gorgeous with his simple formula! And I tried quite a few!!! The formula is quite watery when new thought, but become to its unbeatable texture about after a week or so. The packaging is perfect and I really enjoy the wand which I was a bit skeptical about at first. The only downside of it might be its durability (it sometimes comes off a bit during the day - but nothing too disturbing). Anyway, it just makes my lashes look so perfect (volume, definition, length, no clumps - thank god) ! But it sure is my all time favourite mascara!!! Plus, it really is inexpensive - so much that I can't even believe the quality-price ratio yet. Needless to say, I recommend it to everyone:)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jsbun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to be a big fan of this mascara since a lot of people were raving about it but I definitely am not a fan.

I have fine and sparse eyelashes and they can hold a curl after I give them a few pumps from my eyelash curler, but this mascara made my lashes very clumpy, wonky, and unflattering.

I believe the formula seemed to be very wet and heavy on my lashes; it took unusually a while to dry.

I did like the brush a lot since I could feel the bristles grasping onto each of my lash, which is a first since all the other mascara brushes I've used didn't seem to feel that way on my lashes. Although, the brush does hurt my tight lining area and makes it quite sore or maybe I just suck at putting on mascara, haha.

Since my eyelashes are fine and sparse, after wiping the mascara off, some of my lashes do come out which doesn't usually happen with other mascaras that I have used under the Maybelline brand fortunately.

So overall, I didn't enjoy using the mascara at all.

I like the bristles on the brush and the packaging is cute as well but the formula definitely did not work for my lashes. I think some one with more thick lashes would enjoy this mascara more than someone with brittle, sparse, or fine lashes like me.

Hope this review helps those of you who are interested in this product!