January 26, 2015 | 1303 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Alexis3901

I have tried high end and low end mascaras and still would never find the perfect one. I've tried tarte, Urban Decay, MAC, benefit, smash box, too faced, the balm all the way down to wet & wild, la. colors, revlon and elf. But let me tell you.. Nothing compares to this mascara, it IS my holy grail product and I love it to death. It gives me outrageous volume, and I swear I've had over 5 people ask me what mascara I use ever since I've started wearing the rocket. (-:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by taytay27

i love this mascara!! i actually bought one and went back to buy two more! I'm the type of person that will apply multiple coats of mascara to achieve the "fake eyelashes look" but after applying only one coat it made my lashes look big and voluminous. it also doesn't have that crunchy feel after it dries and i haven't had any problems with flaking throughout the day! i would totally recommend this mascara if you like the dramatic eyelashes look.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype behind this mascara. I'm a mascara junkie and a fan of Maybelline mascaras in general- but this just does nothing for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm obsessed with the Maybelline mascaras - they're amazing! This mascara and the Great Lash mascara are my two favourite Maybelline mascaras. This mascara is very good and lengthens your lashes a lot! I'd really recommend this. -Anyasreviews

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mauraezg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying 100 types of mascara since the age of 12, I have found my favorite. It just makes my lashes look HUGE! Not clumpy or crumbly when dry, easy to wash off, and the effects are amazing. I have another unopened tube waiting for me to finish my first tube. This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever used, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, just like I love all maybelline mascaras. I have alot of them. I totally recommend this mascara. It does not clump your lashes together and it lasts along time. The packaging is easy to operate and I love the blue and pink colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Mercat181

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a good mascara overall. Although I have the waterproof one and it ended up under my eyes after an hour of sliding and swimming but out of the water a wonderful simple mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tammeows

This mascara is really wet, which can be annoying to people who don't have the time to sit and wait for it to dry in the morning. It gives pretty good length to your lashes, but not so much volume. It transfers to your lower lid throughout the day, but I'm used to that with most mascaras so I'm not as bothered by it. I would recommend trying it if you're looking for an inexpensive mascara that boosts your lash length. But if you're looking for volume, this mascara isn't for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for my lashes. It didn't make them fuller, longer darker. Nothing. I will not purchase this again

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by jackuzzi1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product isn't terrible, but I was expecting more from this product considering how much I usually love Maybelline mascaras. It clumps A LOT for me. It's one of those super wet mascaras, that as soon as you apply it and blink, it gets all over your face. Super frustrating and time consuming. It isn't super long or voluminous. I won't be repurchasing it. I use it just for my bottom lashes now because it just clumps my top lashes together way too much. I love the super dark, bold look it gives on my bottom lashes though.